Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

5 posters

3/26/12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area

Admin
    Admin

3/26/12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area Empty 3/26/12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area

Post  Admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:02 am

Promos due at midnight on Sunday. Ya'll know the drill.
    Alex Shelley
    Alex Shelley

3/26/12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area Empty Re: 3/26/12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area

Post  Alex Shelley Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:39 am

The camera fades in on a small diner, where one half of the CWA tag team champions Alex Shelley is sitting by himself in the back booth. His title belt is on the seat next to him and he is looking at it, he looks up and smiled when he notices the camera.

Alex: Hey, you guys must have GPS in us wrestlers if you can find us this easy.

Donnie: *chuckles* Maybe... Maybe not, so how are you doing after being named the tag team champions with Christian?

Alex: Part of me is really happy, but then there is the part of me that is pissed because Wade and Justin were too scared to face me and Jay head on.... *frowns* They did not even let us get to the ring before attacking us and then Wade decides to get them DQ'd so they would not lose the titles..... Shows just what a coward Wade is.... *chuckles* Oh course that bit them in the ass when they were stripped of the titles.

Donnie: Yeah... *shakes his head* Well at least we have two new champs because of it.... *pauses* So your facing Kane this week I hear, what do you think of that?

Alex: *tilts his head* Well it will be an....interesting match to say the least, I mean he has been the talk of the backstage for the last month.... *pauses* I think I can beat him though, I mean yeah he is big... But his speed is nowhere as good as mine. *chuckles softly* Leave it to me to let my ego out while talking about a big guy.

Donnie: You better hope your ego can help you win the match then.

Alex: *laughs* If it could then I would win every match. *looks at his watch* I got to go, meeting Casey back at the hotel.

Donnie nods and watching as Alex picks up his belt and walks out of the diner, the camera slowly fades out on the shot.

Kane
    Kane

3/26/12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area Empty Re: 3/26/12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area

Post  Kane Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:43 pm

The camera opens and we see Kane standing and looking into a mirror and touching the fading bruise left by Jerry's brass knuckles, laughing hollowly

Kane: Touche Jerry. Once more you have let your ego get a head of you and think only of yourself, you put your son's words to shame Jerry. You've crushed his golden image of you. tsk, tsk, tsk. Now your family can see what sort of man you are. *he clears his throat as he turns and looks dead into the camera* Alex Shelley, one half of the Tag Team Champions. You know why they invented Tag Teams Shelley? Because you're not worth your spot on the roster by yourself. Tag Teams are those that can't make a good wrestler on their own so they pair them with others that together make one passable wrestler.

Kane starts to pace the room, his fingers idly stroking the bruise and each pass making him angrier and angrier. His movements becoming more and more agitated.

Kane: Luck is not on your side Shelley, you're facing an angry and volatile monster. Jerry is feeding you to my hate and my vengeance, and once I've got you sprawled out on the mat for your partner to come and collect I'm going to and hunt Jerry down. He's got a few things to answer for and I'm going to make sure he does so, with his blood.

Kane stops pacing and just laughs at the camera, the sound insane and dark as it fills the room.

Kane: Enjoy your last pain free hours Shelley, after our match you're going to be in a full body cast watching from the back. *The camera zooms in on Kane's face, his eyes sharp and cold* And you Jerry, I hope you have your will made, because that's all that's going to be left for your children.

The camera fades out on Kane laughing and looking into the mirror and touching his bruise again as he mutters nonsense and threats
    Drew McIntyre
    Drew McIntyre

Post  Drew McIntyre Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:22 pm

High off his win at Massacre yet slowed down because he'd not heard anything form Nolee, Drew has been bouncing between ecstatic and sullen; either lashing out angrily or bouncing around hyperly.

Drew: Swagger. A strong opponent. I'm looking forward tze this, after beating Sheamus this is going tze cake walk. Not that I think that Swagger is a push over, he's far from that, but he's also no where near Sheamus in many departments.

Drew moves through the arena, stopping and staring down the ramp at the ring before heading down and sliding between the ropes and standing in the middle as he sureveys the empty area. Slowly he runs the ropes, bouncing off and coming to a stop in the middle before doing it again in the opposite direction.

Drew: I'd be a fool not tae think that Swagger is not a challenge, he is and it's going tae be a close call tae see who is going tae come out on top. This where most would say 'Let the best Mon win' but after my match with Sheamus that Mon is me. Best luck tae ye Swagger, but I suggest that ye start training. I'm not going tae go easy on ye. I'm going tae put as much of meself as I did for Sheamus. You might not have earned me hatred like the large red lobster but that doesn't mean I can't beat ye like you haven't.

Feeling cocky Drew starts running the ropes again, showboating more than actually practicing however as the camera fades out he starts to get down and really put in a workout' his mind focused on the task at hand even as in the back of his mind he's worried about Nolee and the choice she has yet to make and wondering if the answer is right in front of him as he's not seen her since the PPV
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:14 pm

We hear the crash of glass and hear an angry scream before we ever see anything. Slowly the camera comes up to show glass and water on the floor, droplets of blood mixed with the water and staining the glass. We see the droplets of blood form a haunting trail to the bathroom. In the reflection of the mirror we see Wade Barrett, his bloody hand pressed against the glass of the mirror, head lowered. He's naked from the waist up but otherwise is dressed in a pair of dress pants.

Wade: I'm a despicable man who in the past week has lost almost everything that matters to him. I made a lot of horrid decisions, a lot of choices that have cost me things I care about. Cost me, possibly, someone I care about.

Wade looks into the mirror, eyes dark. He looks himself over, seemingly disgusted with his reflection. He smashes it with his already bloody hand as he breaths heavily.

Wade: I suggested to Justin that we harm Alex and Christian before the match. I knew that it was a possibly a bad idea. That we could possibly be disqualified for it. I just never imagined that we would be stripped of the titles, that we would end up losing the thing that made our careers.

He tunrs the water on and runs his bloody hand under the water and washes it off, head downcast. The waters stained with his blood and he continues speaking.

Wade: Then there was my match against my beautiful fiance for the CWA Championship. I lost. I failed myself for a shot at something I wanted. Not only that, I ran my mouth. I ran my mouth and told Belle she should forget about Amy. She's furious with me, hasn't slept in the same hotel since. Belle, love, if your listening I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Your my world. You mean everything to me. Please, our wedding is soon. Just come home.

He gets into the bathrooms first aid kit to wrap up his hand, a somber feel in the air.

Wade: Justin has also been banned from the ring this week. However, Cody and Dusty made a mistake. They didn't ban me. In fact, they put me against a jobber, Austin Aries. Bad mistake if you thought he was going to hurt me. I'm going to kill him. Figuratively of course.

He looks into the mirror, eyes dark and a sick smirk spread across his lips as the camera fades out.
    Christian
    Christian

Post  Christian Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:39 am

The camera fades in on Christian's locker room when Carter has set up a vase of roses in Christian's locker room as well as a banner that says Congrats. The door opens and Christian walks in blinking in surprise.

Carter: Hey darling, I bet you forgot.

Christian: *is speechless* Wow Carter... *smiles softly*

Carter: *grins* I had to. After all, your a champ again.

Christian: *walks over, having a slight blush* Thank you....

Carter: *hugs him* Why are you thanking me? It's a boyfriend’s job.

Christian: *hugs back* I was not expecting such a sweet surprise; you have been so busy... And I have not gotten to see you a lot...

Carter: I'd...I'd just been so busy...*kisses him sweetly* Gotcha a cake.

Christian: *kisses back* Thank you, should not have gone though all this trouble just for me Carter. *looks up at him with a smile*

Carter: *smiles and cuts him a slice of cake* So who ya got next?

Christian: Belle, for the 5 Nations title... *smiles big* In a ladder match!

Carter: *smiles* A ladder match? I bet you’re in heaven.

Christian: *nods and grins* Oh yes, I have been excited since they told me.

Carter: You've definitely got the advantage.

Christian: Maybe, maybe not... You forget Belle trained with her brother Shannon and his best friend Jeff. She is probably pretty good at ladder matches. But then again ladder matches are something I am good in, plus I love being in them.

Carter: You helped originate them! You’re a maverick!

Christian: *smiles* And that’s why I think I have a pretty good chance to win, but a ladder match is the same as any other match Cart. Only more things can happen, you cannot win with a pin or anything else. You have to climb a ladder and it is hard when you and your opponent have been going at each other full speed. But I think that is one of the reasons that it is so great. *grins slightly*

Carter: Never been in one but it looks gruelling. I think I'd die...

Christian: *kisses his cheek softly* I think you would do good in one.

Carter: Nah, I'd get hurt.

Christian: I think you would do better then you think..... *sighs softly* I have really missed you....

Carter: I've missed you as well my love.

Christian: It has been a while since you called...

Carter: *kisses gently* I've been busy...

Christian: *kisses back* I know..... I just....

Carter: You've been alone...I understand.

Christian: *looks away* H-He... He is getting worse.....

Carter: Worse how?

Christian: *quietly* He does not even try to hide that he hits me.....

Carter: What do you mean he doesn't hide it?

Christian: He hit me where every one can see it Carter..... And he gets threatening when I do not what to do things his way.... *sighs*

Carter: I'll take care of him Jay. I just...I have to take care of something else...

Christian: I know you are busy... I just wanted you to know so you would not freak if you saw.....

Carter: Jay...I'm taking over the company...

Christian: *looks at Carter* What?

Carter: I'm taking my father down and I'm taking over the company. But shhh, you need to focus on your match.

Christian: *nods* Just promise you will be careful.

Carter: I swear I'll be more careful.

Christian: *nods before kissing him softly* We should relax before my match.... *gives a small playful smile* Plus I think you said there was cake?

Carter: I did give make some cake. C'mon, me and you and comedies.

Christian smiles as Carter hands him a piece of cake before following him over to the couch. The camera slowly starts to fade out as the two curl up on the couch together.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:46 am

The camera opens up on the set of The Ellen DeGeneres show where Ellen sits in a black suit. She offers up a smile to the camera and nods.

Ellen: My next guest can be seen every Monday on Monday Night Carnage, the preier show of the Championship Wrestling Alliance, and on May 22 she can be seen in theater's everywhere as Gracie Lewis in the movie Heartland. Please welcome Nolee Lacroix!

Nolee smiles as she walks out to the audience. She's dressed in a pale blue sundress and black pumps, hair pulled over her shoulder in a braid as she goes to sit after hugging Ellen.

Ellen: Good to have you on the show Miss Lacroix!

Nolee: It's good to be here Ellen.

Ellen: I understand you just came from the arena in Olympia, Washington from a pay-per-view?

Nolee: That's right we were in Olympia for Massacre. I didn't have a match though.

Ellen: But you have a match at other shows?

Nolee: Usually.

Ellen: Now I've talked to people like Dwayne Johnson and Chris Jericho. They say its fun in the ring. What do you think?

Nolee: Well the WWE is all scripted. The feuds are scripted, the matches have predetermined winners. They rely heavily on kayfabe, the fakeness. What sets the CWA apart from the WWE is we're real. Our matches are determined by skill not script. That being said, each time you step into the ring against a different opponent it could be fun.

Ellen: Whos been your most challenging opponent?

Nolee: Either Kane, whose this huge hulking bohemeth, or Angel James, my opponent this week.

Ellen: Whose Angel James?

Nolee: For starters, she's the one who beat me for the Vixxens Championship and sent me packing to the midcard. She's pretty, she's strong, she's fast. Truly a dangerous and worthy opponent.

Ellen: Rumor has it she's very close to one of your boyfriends. Which one and does that make you feel paranoid?

Nolee: Angel is engaged to Petey Williams who works for Ring of Honor but the one she's close to is Sheamus. If anything, Angie has a childish crush on my boyfriend.

Ellen: So you'll win? Of course you'll win!

Nolee: I can only hope Ellen! *chuckles*

Ellen: *smiles* When we come back from commercial, we'll talk to Nolee about her new movie.

The cameras fade out as Nolee and Ellen laugh together.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:01 am