Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

12-26-11 Monday Night Carnage results

Casey
    Casey

12-26-11 Monday Night Carnage results  Empty 12-26-11 Monday Night Carnage results

Post  Casey Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:12 pm

The camera shows the outside of a gym but the name of it is blurred as it zooms in to the inside of it. It was Shawn's personal gym and Santana can be seen from a distance wrestling her trainer in the ring while Shawn and Johnny are on nearby treadmills

Shawn: *steps off the treadmill and follows Johnny to the cooler as a camera follows them. They grab a water for them both* Damn that felt good. Nothing like a workout when you're stressed. So how'd your match against Mr. Lacroix go last week?

Johnny: *hums, a little smirk dancing on his lips* Let's just say, I got my revenge. And I took care of business. The little bitch won't cross me again. *looks over at Tana* And I hope Santana gets her payback too. Those Lacroixs seem to piss a lot of people off. Am I the only one who can see past the BS? *sips his water*

Shawn: You know, before I walked away from the snake pit that is CWA I thought I saw something in that Carter boy. He seemed interested and hungry, often coming to me for chit chats about the business, but his passion hardly compares to that of an angry woman. *glances over at the ring where Santana can be seen superkicking her training partner* *winces* Ouch. Seems like Carter's in over his head. He screwed you over and now Tana wants his ass. At the rate he's going, he won't make it in the business long enough to graduate from rookie to pro.

Johnny: Oh you got that right. He still has a lot to learn. I can understand wanting to make a name for yourself, but he picked the wrong fights. That like me picking a fight with the Undertaker: Not gonna happen. *winces as well, watching Tana* Damn right nothing compares to an angry woman's wrath. *nudges Shawn, looking at him* Even if she doesn't win--which I highly doubt-- she's gonna get her revenge. She's a future champ nonetheless.

SM: I don't think Santana gives a damn about winning any titles. She was the first ever CWA Vixxen's Champion so she's held gold before. She's hungry for it, but not as hungry for the gold as she is for Carter's head. If I were Nolee, I'd watch my ass too. She's not safe considering Tana's been on some kick about Sheamus.

Johnny: Oh, I know better than to be title hungry. It kills you. And none of the Lacroixs are safe. When you make a reputation like that, you’re bound to have a target on your back. I have nothing against Nolee but that doesn't mean she's my friend. *raises a brow* Sheamus? Oh of course she is. *chuckles* I'm sure Tana will get what Tana wants.

SM: *chuckles* Oh Tana Baby gets what she wants. She got me as a manager. She got the Vixxen title when she wanted it. I'm not exactly sure what she wants with Sheamus but I suspect Nolee's not going to stand idly by while Tana sinks her claws into Sheamus. But could you imagine if Tana managed to align herself with Sheamus? He's a great guy. I have a lot of respect for him so as her manager I can't say going after Sheamus is a bad thing. She's really putting her all into this return. *looks back towards the ring watching Tana as she lays on the ropes looking bored* *frowns* Get back to work.

Tana: *eye roll but jumps down anyway, resuming her wrestling stance*

Shawn: *to Johnny* And that's our cue to get back to work as well.

Johnny: *looks at her before nodding at Shawn* That we should. To be honest, I don't think Nolee can compare to Tana. I mean, Nolee has that sweetheart factor. But Tana is a spicy chicana and no southern bell can compare to that. My money is on Tana. *closes his water* I'm not worried about her. She'll get the job done.

Shawn: Nolee's kinda feisty, but you're right. That southern belle charm doesn't compare to what Santana has to offer. I expect heads to roll and tides to change once Tana makes her debut. *puts an arm around Johnny and leads them back towards the treadmills as the camera fades out*

Carter Lacroix vs. John Morrison

Carter stands in the ring, starting at Morrison. There's awkwardness as Carter nods and approaches Johnny. Morrison stars with a flurry of kicks, taking Carter's legs out from under him. The Southerner hits his knees, Johnny landing a solid kick to the temple. Carter falls face first to the mat and Johnny curb stomps his head a few times in anger. The fans boo Johnny but he continues his assault on Carter, going for one of his injured knees. Johnny smirks, dragging Carter over to the corner where he wraps the cowboys leg around the post. He ignores the refs yells and jumps to the outside, grabbing Carter's ankle and slamming his leg into the post. The ref starts to count, Carter's knee getting slamming into the post yet again before Johnny gets into the ring. He smirks, leaning down to taunt Carter before going for the pin, holding Carter down.
    Somehow Carter manages to kick out and he stands, though very shakily. Johnny tries to take Carter down but the cowboy moves, letting Johnny hit the ropes before Carter hits a clothesline. Johnny hits the mat and Carter walks toward him, landing his own kicks to the head. He locks John in a headlock but John elbows Carter in the gut. The cowboy is forced to let go but he locks John in the Cowboy Clutch which causes John to tap out.

Winner: Carter Lacroix via submission

Carter gets his arm raised in victory, the fans cheering. He drops to one knee, unable to stand for to long. Nolee rushes to the ring and supports him the two leaving, a worried look on Nolee's face as the camera's cut to commercial.

The camera fades in on a man sitting on one of the turnbuckles, the camera moves in closer to show the man to be Alex Shelley. Alex grins when he sees the camera.

Alex: Hello there, as some of you may know my name is Alex Shelley. One half of the Motor City Machine Guns with my tag team partner Chris Sabin. Now many of you may be asking yourself, "Why is Alex Shelley showing up in a CWA promo that does not have his good friends Angel James and Petey William?" *pauses and acts like he is thinking* And the answer is because I will be joining the ranks of the CWA... See I think this company needs a little taste of the motor city. And who better to represent Detroit then one half of the Motor City Machine Guns! And all the Guns fans don't have to worry I will still be appearing as one half of the Motor City Machine Guns in TNA and ROH along with Chris Sabin. And CWA.... I hope you're ready for a dose of Alex Shelley, cause I promise to shake things up and make things interesting.

Alex grins before jumping off the turnbuckle and walking towards the camera, when he reaches the camera it suddenly go black.

All of a sudden the arena goes dark before a single spotlight comes on, shinning on a figure standing on the entrance ramp. The sound of Alex's theme song, ‘Whatever's Real’ by The High Crusade, begins to play and the lights come fully on, showing the person to be Alex Shelley. He gets into the ring and waits, Justin making his entrance a few moments later.

Alex Shelley vs. Justin Gabriel

The two circle the ring for a moment before Justin goes to hip toss his opponent. Alex reverses the hip toss, hitting Justin with one of his own. He pulls Justin back up, taking his arm and Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle. Alex runs at him, landing a running knee to his gut. Justin slumps in the corner before rolling out of the ring. Alex decides that he doesn't want his opponent getting away so easily so he launches himself at Justin from over the top rope. The fans cheer wildly, loving Alex's antics though this is his first match in the CWA. Alex hops back to his feet, pulling Justin to his. He tosses Justin into the ring and then follows him. He performs The Shell Shock before going for the pin.

Winner: Alex Shelley via pinfall

The Camera switches to a view of a backstage hallway, Christian and Carter can be seen slowly making their way down the hallway.
    Carter is limping a bit, his knee hurt from earlier.

Carter: I'm glad we're getting to know each other Jay.

Christian: *smiles* Yeah me too, you sure you ok though?.

Carter: Ah, it's nothing a bit of ice can't cure. I've been in worse.

Christian: I have an icepack in my locker room if you would like to come by my locker room.

Carter: Why Christian, if I didn't know any better I'd say your flirting..

Christian: *flushes pink lightly* No..... Not really.... A little.

Carter: *laughs* It's okay, really. Lets go get that ice pack.

Christian: *smiles and walks to his locker room, he frowns when he sees a note on the door*.

Carter: *smiles* What’s that?

Christian: It’s a note....

Carter: What’s it say?

Christian: It only says one word...... Mine…

Carter: Mine? Whose it from?

Christian: It doesn't say.......

Carter: Hmmm...maybe it's from Addy.

Christian: Maybe but..... Adam wouldn't normally play a joke like this though.....

Carter: You should talk to him about that.

Christian: *nods* Yeah I will..

Carter: *smiles* Now...about that ice pack?

Christian smiles and opens the door to let them in as the camera fades out.

Angel vs. Belle

Angel rushes Belle with one hell of an elbow to the gut. Belle obviously feels the elbow and doubles over, the pain in her gut. Angel tries to go for a swinging neckbreaker but Belle backs off. Belle runs into the ropes and bounces back, hitting Angel with a solid forearm in the chest. It knocks Angel to the mat and Belle picks her up by the arm and Irish whips her into the turnbuckle. Angel backs out and Belle runs at her only to be met by a sudden dropkick to the temple and the pin.

Winner: Angel James via pinfall

Nolee is seen gearing up for her match, trying to get changed as the door opens and she sees Sheamus enter, frowning as he goes over to her.

Sheamus: What are you doing…?

Nolee: Getting ready for my match. Why?

Sheamus: After what yeh said last week…Should you be?

Nolee: *pauses and hangs her head* It's just a possibility. I haven't heard back from the doctors. They were supposed to call.

Sheamus: *nods* But if yeh are and you go out there and get hurt…

Nolee: I...I won't okay Shea? I'm fightin Vitani. I don't think she'll hurt me that bad...

Sheamus: Even with how she was in her promo?

Nolee: *pauses* As cold as that was...she was right. I just...I dunno I was talking a big game to Jack.

Sheamus: *mutters something in Irish* You sure you’ll be okay though?

Nolee: *ignoring his question* What did you say?

Sheamus: Nothing important… Yeh didn’t answer…

Nolee: You didn't tell me what you said.

Sheamus: *frowns* I asked you if you were sure first…

Nolee: Fine. I'll be fine.

Sheamus: *nods* Okay…

Nolee: Don't worry about it.

Sheamus slowly comes closer and holds his arms out for a hug. Nolee hugs him and pecks him on the cheek.

Sheamus: *smiles a little* So you’re gonna go out there and win? Teach them a lesson for bugging us?

Nolee: Of course I'm going to win. Maybe throw my hat in for the Five Nations Championship.

Sheamus: I forgot they were even doin’ that…

Nolee: I haven't, trust me. *smiles* Gold around my waist...

Sheamus: *smirks* We could both be champs…

Nolee: Hmmm...The CWA's first power couple...*smirks*

Sheamus: *nods* I could definitely get used to that…

Nolee: Oh trust me, it'll be nice.

Sheamus: For us yes… *grins* Not so much for everyone else.

Nolee: *chuckles* Right. Now, shoo, I gotta go to my match.

Sheamus: Okay I’ll go… *he kisses her* I’ll see yeh later.

Nolee: Love you. *walks out as the camera fades*

Nolee vs. Vitani

Nolee and Vitani circle the ring, eyes locked on each other. They get closer to each other and immediately Nolee strikes Vitani in the jaw with her fist. Vitani stumbles backwards and Nolee drives her into the corner, beating on her back to try and get Vitani weakened. Nolee knees her again and again in the gut as the ref starts counting. Nolee backs Vitani out, pulling her arm and using the leverage of the ring ropes to throw her to the other side of the ring. Nolee goes to clothesline her but instead decides to kick Vitani in the knees. Vi drops to the mat and Nolee follows suit but she gets up before Vi and places a solid kick to Vitani's ribs. Vi gets to her knees to try and push herself up and, after having walked a little bit away, Nolee delivers a knee to the face. Vitani backs into the turnbuckle and Nolee hits the Tennessee Tornado before going for the pin.

Winner: Nolee Lacroix via pinfall

The camera moves to the ramp as Christian's music starts and the crowd cheers. Christian makes his way down the ramp with Edge beside him; he stops and does his search for the peeps before climbing into the ring. Lucas's music hits and the fans start to boo. Lucas just smirks as he climbs into the ring.

Christian vs. Lucas Turner

Lucas and Christian slowly move towards each other before Lucas tries to rush at Christian, Christian barely moves out of the way and Lucas manages to stop himself from hitting the turnbuckle. When he turns around he is caught by a hit from Christian, who hits Lucas again. Lucas kicks Christian in the stomach before throwing him into the turnbuckle. He moves back before rushing at Christian who moves out of the way, which sends Lucas into the turnbuckle. Christian smiles at Edge as he goes for the spear. Lucas moves out of the way in time and Christian hits the turnbuckle, Lucas smirks and takes his time going over to Christian. He picks Christian up only to be kicked in the stomach, followed my Christian hitting the Killswitch. Christian quickly goes for the pin getting the three count.

Winner Christian by Pinfall

Christian smiles as he rolls out of the ring and goes to hug his best friend Edge. Edge grins as he raises Christian's hand.

The camera switches to the ramp as Wade's theme plays, the crowd giving a mixed reaction. Wade just makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. Then the CWA Champion Sheamus' music hits, once again the crowd give a mixed reaction. Sheamus climbs into the ring and hands his belt off before slowly pacing around the ring as the bell rings the start of the match.

CWA Champion Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett

The two men quickly lock up, with Sheamus winning the lock up before hitting Wade with a hit to the face. Wade responds by hitting Sheamus back before Sheamus hits Wade with a hard chop, the two go back and forth for a while with various moves. Wade seems to get the upper hand as he backs Sheamus into a corner, but Sheamus punches Wade dazing him for a second. As Wade stands there Sheamus quickly hits Wade with his Brogue kick. Sheamus goes for the pin and gets the three count.

Winner Sheamus

Sheamus smiles as the referee raises his hand and hands him his title.

The camera's show Jerry Lawler standing in the ring with Nolee on one side of him and Jack Swagger standing on his other side.

Jerry: So I keep hearing this rumor. I keep hearing that I'm on Dusty Rhodes' hit list. It makes me awful upset, Dusty is one of my closest friends. What makes me ever sadder is the fact that Dusty doesn't have the guts to come after me himself. He's going to send his son after me. That upsets me you know. Dusty, we did great when we were younger. Put on shows all over the world. But now you're going to send your son after me. That's why I have my own little insurance policy. It is my honor to introduce to all of you, one of the greatest wrestlers of his time, Jack Swagger.

Jack steps forward, a microphone in his hand.

Jack: You know, in my WWE career I was told that I backed up the wrong people. Like Michael Cole. But when you can get looked at and called one of the greatest wrestlers in your generation by a man like Jerry "The King" Lawler, it's encouraging. Now, I admit, I'm only here to protect Jerry and Nolee but the rest of you will soon realize something. If you're not on the side of the Lawler family, you're against us. And I would sure hate to be against us.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:41 pm