Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

1-9-12 Monday Night Carnage Results

Admin
    Admin

1-9-12 Monday Night Carnage Results Empty 1-9-12 Monday Night Carnage Results

Post  Admin Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:37 pm

The halls were the same as they had when he'd left. Not that he'd left word or even an indication as to why he'd vacated. However as he stalked through the halls, he felt his anger and ire grow to immense proportions. It was a pity that the head of the tech department had run across him in that state as there was no one around to call medical aide for the man as he was thrown through a plate glass window. The slight alleviation of his aggravation left him feeling a bit better about not being able to find his brother and eradicate him from the face of the earth but it was only a temporary fix to his problem. He needed revenge and he needed it now; only the person that warranted the revenge seemed to have dropped the planet; leaving him the only option he could think of--Returning to the CWA and ripping everyone that stood in his way to title gold clean in half.

It was still early, no one other than the skeleton crew about to bother him. But he'd long since been efficient in avoiding every other living person on the planet if he had too. His locker room had remained the same and he sighed as he pulled out his lighter and lit the candles in the wrought iron candelabra; looking around at the leather furniture and gear that had been stowed reverently in his open locker.

From outside the door voices were heard; and he froze, he didn't want to be discovered as of yet; he wanted to wait until he had picked his next victim before revealing that he'd come back. Luckily for him his next victim walked easily into his lair. The sound of the door creaking had him disappearing into the shadows as he waited; the two shadows being cast by the harsh florescent bulbs of the hallway giving nothing away as to the owner's of them.
    The voices however were different, he knew the one. Almost as well as he knew his own voice and he snarled as the slightly raised voice extolled the CWA to what surely must have been someone new. The door closed a moment later and he moved back into the main area of the room, his eyes glinting with mad deviousness as he blew out the candles and let himself from the room.

No one would see it coming, no one would be able to escape and no one would be able to withstand the his fury once he stepped foot back into the ring. As quietly has he'd let himself into the arena he let himself back out, his phone in his hand as he made the one call that would set things in motion. As the tiny squeal of his father met his ears he smiled; this time things would be different, things would go his way or no way at all and anyone that dared to tell him different would be on then receiving end of a Chokeslam from Hell.

When the segment ends, the camera omes up on Val and Terry, who are staring at the jumbotron. There is a very awkward silence between the two before Terry speaks up.

Terry: I feel sorry for the poor bastard that Kane goes after...

Val: You're not kidding...he's worse than Tana...

Terry: *shakes his head* Anyways, welcome to Monday Night Carnage! We've got a jam packed show tonight!

Val: That's right Terry! Not only is Sheamus a guest on the first Peep Show of the new year but for the first time here in the CWA we are going to have Pipers Pit!

Terry: Thats right Val and it's not just any Pipers Pit! His guests are none other than Dusty and Cody Rhodes.

Val: That's right Terry! But first up *he smirks and pulls on a WWE Broski headband* it's time for the Zack Attack!

"Oh Radio" begins to play and Zack, complete with flip camera in hand, walks to the ring. He heads to the announcers table using the flip camera to film the smiling and waving Val and then to the sour Terry who simply gestures for Zack to get in the ring. Zack hands off his flip camera to Val before climbing in the ring. "Take Over" by Dale Oliver starts and out walks Christian, Edge following behind him looking protective. Christian and Edge stand at the bottom of the ramp, striking a five second pose before Christian climbs into the ring.

Christian vs Zack Ryder

They exchange some words and Ryder pushes Christian but then he retreats into the ropes. Christian rolls his eyes and heads to attack him but Zack lands a kick through the ropes. Christian doubles over in pain and Zack confidentally gets out from the ropes. He grabs Christian's arm and flings him into the corner. Christian hits the turnbuckle and slumps down. Zack, getting ahead of himself, goes for the kick to the head. Christian moves and Zack gets his leg caught up on the rope. Christian takes this opportunity to hit Zack from behind. Christian smirks, waiting for his opponent to turn around before hitting him with the Kill Switch.

Winner: Christian via pinfall[b]

[b]Commercial
    ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJLRH7Mqo_E

When we come back from commercial, the ring is set up with two chairs in the center. The mat, instead of it being the usual white, is plaid. The familiar sound of bagpipes is heard and out walks Roddy Piper. The fans erupt into cheers and he laughs, walking to the ring and climbing in. He signals for a microphone before standing there, waiting for the cheers of the audience to die down, before he raises it to his mouth.

Roddy: You know, there's been a lot of speculation these last few weeks. Some say that I've not been doing my job and that I don't deserve this job to begin with. A lot of those people may not know exactly how hard I work for this company. That includes one Dusty Rhodes and his boy Cody. Now, I don't let Cody get to me. He's a snot nosed kid who thinks he's tough. But Dusty? He's supposed to be a friend of mine. I don't see why he'd want to take me, and Jerry, out of the picture. With that being said, I want to welcome my guests: Dusty and Cody Rhodes!

‘The Collapse’ by Adelita’s Way comes on as Cody walks out, not looking very happy, his father Dusty following behind him. Cody reaches the ring, simply climbing up onto the ring apron, watching as Dusty goes up the steel stairs before holding the ropes open for his father to get in. Once they’re both in the ring, Dusty gets a microphone and stands opposite Roddy; Cody moving to sit on one of the turnbuckles.

Roddy: Dusty! Cody! Good to see you two! The last time I saw either of you was when you cut that segment about wanting to take my job. Now, can you explain that to me? Can you explain to me why suddenly you really, really don't like the fact that I have a job here Dusty? Can you explain to me why suddenly you don't want Jerry to be in control?

Dusty: *chuckles, shaking his head* It’s not that I don’t like you having a job here Roddy; it’s more of the fact that I don’t like you waltzing in here and suddenly having a better job than me…

Roddy: Ya think I asked to be the General Manager of Carnage? Oh no I would have been glad to have been the General Manager of Rampage! See, while ya'll don't do any televised shows, the superstars work with you for everything else. I've got power one night a week. One. You have more power than I do in all actuality. So you don't have the fancy title of General Manager of Carnage. Boo hoo, Dusty gonna go cry now. Tough it up, be a man, and don't set your son to do your dirty work!

Dusty: *frowns* I thought you asked me out here to ask questions, not insult me. And I do not set my son to do all the dirty work, he agreed to help.

Roddy: Dusty, anyone can see that the boy doesn't want to help you. What happened to the Dusty Rhodes we all know and love? The American Dream Dusty Rhodes with the ridiculous theme song and fun loving personality!

Dusty: *ignoring the Cody part* What happened to that Dusty? He realized that we aren’t still in the wrestling era where that was ‘cool’. Unlike some from our generation, I knew when to stop.

Roddy: *laughs* Are you kidding me? Look around you, listen to the fans for once. They love our gimmicks! They want us to do them for them! And for some of us, they don't switch off when the cameras stop rolling because our characters are really who we are! I am the Roddy Piper who loves his fans! I'm the Roddy Piper that just when you think you know the question, I change the answer! I won't stop because nobody wants me to stop! Sure, sure we have our non believers but we also have those who want us to be like we always were. And those are the true fans!

Dusty: *rolls his eyes* You’re leaving out the part where some of those from our era are washed up and ready to retire, yet they’re the only ones who don’t see it. And fans do get bored, it’s why people change their gimmicks in the first place.

Roddy: Well that's not the case here. You've become a bull headed, son threatening, meglomaniac who needs someone to kick his ass before he gets to big headed.

Dusty: *annoyed* Excuse me? I am none of those things! I ain’t no Brahma Bull, DiBiase Sr. or Ric Flair! And no one’s gonna kick my ass!

Roddy: You're getting as bad as Ric, Dusty! You treat your boy just like Ric treats his kids. Or worse, like Vince treats Shane O'Mac. I dunno how you're boy ain't turned on you yet!

Dusty: I do not! I am nothing like McMahon! Cody chose to help me.

Roddy: Really? Cuz I heard from a little birdie that you threatened to cut him off from his family.

Dusty: *chuckles, shaking his head* So you’ll believe the Lacroixs’…?

Cody slowly gets down off the turnbuckle, looking angry and standing with his arms folded.

Roddy: *looks serious* Jerry has never lied to me before and he certaintly wouldn't start now. *he glances over at Cody* Something bothering you boy?

Cody shakes his head, saying something to Dusty which is unheard by the cameras.

Dusty: You think I’m treating you like a kid? *he watches as Cody nods* Well you’re the one that sits playing all those games and watching Star Wars. *he ignores Cody’s response and turns back to Roddy* I didn’t say Jerry, I said the Lacroixs’; one of which lies to her own boyfriend…

Roddy: *purses his lips and gives Dusty a look* We're not talking about her personal life out here in front of all these fans. This is about you and your son. You insult him and he just takes it. He loves you and you just use him.

Dusty: Exactly, that’s the problem, he just takes it. *he looks at Cody* He needs to stand up for himself, instead of just cracking it a chucking tantrums like when Lucas kept picking on him. He needs to be…more like Randy.

Cody looks angry again and snatches Dusty’s microphone from him.

Cody: More like Randy? Randy has anger management issues and doesn’t give a shit about his friends!

Roddy: *smiles at what Cody has to say* See Dusty, if I had a son who was willing to follow me into professional wrestling, willing to take on the name because he loved me that much, and willing to hurt my boss simply so he could make me happy I would never disrespect him like you have. As for you Cody, you need to make a choice. Are you going to support your father and end up getting alienated like Orton is or are you going to be your own man?

Dusty: *yelling so he can be heard* I do not disrespect him! I treat him the age he acts!

Roddy: *shakes his head* You don't do that. He's a young man. Cody might understand this story more than you do. A long time ago there was a man who lived in his parents basement. He watched old science fiction movies and cartoons as well as reading comic books. That man went on to create the best selling science fiction movie series of all time. That man was George Lucas. Let Cody enjoy what he enjoys. This isn't about acting like a child or acting younger than you are. That didn't cause you to turn into a jerk. Now, as much as I hate to say this because I could berate you all day, we're running out of time. But I'll make you a deal. At the pay-per-view, if Cody manages to beat Jack, I'll give up my position as General Manager of Monday Night Carnage. You can have it if your boy wins.

Dusty: Fine. But you know Cody will win. He’s better than Swagger ever will be!

Roddy: That may be...but I have a feeling the match won't turn out like you think it will...

Dusty: *after snatching his mic back off Cody* Why? Planning on doing a Dibiase and buying out my son?

Roddy: *chuckles and shakes his head* Oh no, no, no. Trust me, you'll see what happens at the pay-per-view, if I'm correct. Just remember, Dusty, your son isn't always going to be there for you.

Dusty shakes his head, not believing Roddy. After a few seconds, he suddenly lashes out and hits Roddy with the microphone. As if on cue, Jack runs out to the ring. He stands in front of the downed Roddy, glaring at Dusty and Cody almost mockingly. Cody sighs, saying something to Dusty, pulling on his arm to get him to leave the ring, the two walking off up the ramp. The last thing seen as the camera fades out is Jack helping Roddy stand and helping him walk out of the ring.

Commercial[b/]------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kotNaoSjSDY&feature=pyv

When we come back from commercial, Carter is already in the ring, fixing his wrist tape. His theme song is playing and he looks like he is ready for the match though he is still wearing the brace on his knee. "Oh Africa" by Akon starts playing and the fans start cheering as Justin Gabriel runs to the ring. He slides in and he and Carter seemingly exchange a few words, at one point Justin pointing to his knee and asking something. When Carter nods, referee Hank Mitchell signals for the bell to be rung so the match can start.

[b]Carter Lacroix vs Justin Gabriel[/b[

Carter and Justin lock up. Carter gets the upper hand because of his size advantage and locks Justin in a headlock. To get out of it, Justin elbows Carter in the gut. On the first elbow he doesn't let go, nor does he on the second. On the third elbow to the ribs, Carter is forced to let go. Justin takes the opporunity to lure the man away from the center of the ring with a few well placed chops. Carter staggers backwards and finally hits the ropes, where Justin uses the bottom one as leverage and jumps off of it, catching Carter in the temple with a well placed dropkick. Carter falls like a ton of bricks and Justin stomps on his knee, not the bad one, a few times before going for the top rope. He poses on the top, smirking for the audience to see as they cheer. However, when he jumps off to hit Carter, the cowboy has rolled out of the way. Justin hits the mat hard and Carter goes straight for the Cowboy Clutch.

[b]Winner: Carter Lacroix via submission

Justin is seen making his way backstage when he stops and grins, the camera panning out to show Wade Barrett dressed in his ring gear ready to go out for his match.

Wade: Your not hurt to bad are you?

Justin: *shakes his head* I'm fine, why would I be hurt?

Wade: I saw your match just now. I don't want you to get too hurt. I mean, if you are there is really no point in debuting Solstice next week is there?

Justin: *smirks* Probably not, but like I said, I'm fine. You aren't thinking that just because I'm small are you? *says jokingly*

Wade: No, no I'm saying it because I've heard how fierce Carter can get in that ring and that match was proof. *shakes his head* Anyways, are you still going to talk to him about being our valet?

Justin: *grins* Of course I am, why wouldn't I? He won't stop complaining...*realises something* Wait...'valet'? Don't you mean manager?

Wade: Valet, manager. At the end of the day it's still someone who accompanies you to the ring. Just talk to him, alright?

Justin: I talk to him anyway, so why wouldn't I?

Wade: It's been a while since I've been around the two of you at the same time. And I don't know if you two talk business or not in the little time you actually get to see each other.

Justin: I know you haven't...and of course we do. He does appear in my promos after all... *he frowns* Though you didn't need to remind me of how little time we get.

Wade: Sorry. I have to be off to the ring though. You tell him I said hey.

Wade walks away from Justin and out to the ring as his theme song "The Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play. He shakes a few of the fans hands and acknowledges a few signs in the audience with a light hearted smile before getting in the ring. He leans against the ropes and waits for Alex to head on out. "Whatever's Real" by The High Crusade begins to play and the fans erupt into cheers. Alex runs out, smirking and shooting a big thumbs up before he runs into the ring. He stares at Wade for a few seconds before offering him a hand to shake. They shake hands and referee Josh Hamlin gestures for someone to ring the bell.

Wade Barrett vs Alex Shelley

Wade starts with an early wristlock for control, forcing Alex down hard by the arm. Alex counters with a quick monkey flip for and moves to a side chin lock. Wade brings his leg to stomp on Alex's foot and quickly grabs his arm, Irish whipping him into the corner. Wade stalks toward him but Alex moves quickly out of the corner and behind Wade, wrapping him up in a bear hug. Wade doesn't look amused, elbowing his opponent in the ribs a few times. When Alex finally lets go, Wade grabs him and tosses him over the top rope. Alex somehow manages to stay on the apron and as Wade stalks towards him, Alex grabs his hair and pulls, causing Wade to hit the top rope and bounce backwards, staggering. Alex jumps over the top rope to try and hit Wade with a flying shoulder but Wade catches him, hoists him up for the Wasteland, and lands the move. He then pins Alex using his foot, posing as he does so to get the pin.

Winner: Wade Barrett via pinfall

The camera switches to Jack dressed in his ring gear, walking backstage. A figure runs up behind him, dressed in a black hoodie and black jeans, and hits him in the back of the head with a steel pipe. Jack falls to the ground, holding his head as the camera pans to show the figure lowering his hood, showing that it's Cody Rhodes. Cody smirks down at Jack and slams the the pipe against his legs. The camera fades out on Jack's pain racked face.

Commercial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT2UkSM1hEA

When the camera comes back up, we're in the medics office. Nolee is holding Jack's hand who is still in pain. She looks up as Jerry enters the room.

Nolee: I can't believe he did this...after all that talk...

Jerry: This wasn't about Jack protecting us and we both know that. No, this was about what Jack said in his promo about Vitani.

Nolee: Well isn't there something you can do? Talk to Cody, fine him or something!

Jerry: Nolee, why are you getting so protective over Jack? Sure he's your best friend but this happens all the time in our professions. He'll be fine, trust me. He's a cry baby.

Nolee: *looks offended* Why am I getting so protective? First of all, Cody...he shouldn't be doing this! And second, my best friend is laying in a hospital bed because he took a job you offered him and you call him a cry baby!

Jerry: *shakes his head* Look, all I'm saying is that I doubt you would be this protective over Sheamus.

Nolee: *her offense has changed to anger* You take that back right now dad.

Jerry: I can't take back whats wrong.

Nolee: *frowns and shakes her head* Look, I have to get back to his room now so don't bother me.

Jerry: No match?

Nolee: Tana didn't even show up to the arena. She wants Carter, not me.

Nolee walks out of the room and the camer fades out as Jerry starts talking to Jack. The camera comes back up on Lucas who is standing in the ring, looking furious. "Bad Girlfriend" by Theory Of A Deadman starts and Belle walks to the ring, getting considerably more cheers than Lucas was getting when he was standing in the ring by himself. She gets in the ring and referee Hanna Beckford signals for the bell to be rung.

Belle Moore vs Lucas Turner

As soon as the bell rings, Lucas attacks Belle fiercely. The ref tries to pull Lucas off of Belle but he won't let them. When Hanna grabs his arm to pull him off of Belle, Lucas shoves her and yells at her. Hanna shakes her head and signals for the bell to be rung, Lucas getting disqualified.

Winner: Belle Moore via disqualification

Lucas goes to attack Belle again but she kicks him below the belt. When he doubles over in pain Belle goes for the Twist Of Faith. Lucas hits the mat as Belle leaves. He's escorted a few seconds later out of the ring as the camera goes to the announers table.

Terry: What a night we've had so far Val!

Val: I know, right Terry! I mean, Cody attacking Jack!

Terry: And what about the challange we heard Roddy set up! If Jack loses to Cody at the pay-per-view, the entire landscape of Monday Night Carnage could change!

Val: And we've still got a lot to worry about here tonight! Don't forget Sheamus is going to announcer his opponent at the pay-per-view for the CWA title!

Terry: Yes he is Val. Now, I'd like to explain a bit about this next match up. The challanger for the Vixxens title at the pay-per-view, Amy Hennigan, will be facing off against Angel James. This, however, is not a title match. In two weeks time Angel will face off Amy and the title will be up for grabs.

Val: Enough talk Ter! I wanna see this match!

"Next Contestant" by Nickleback begins and out walks Amy Hennigan. She's got a grin on her face and stands at the top of the ramp, making a gesture around her waist like she wants the title. She walks down the ramp and gets into the ring, waiting for Angel to walk out to the ring. "I Like It" by Lacuna Coil begins and out walks Angel, the title around her waist. She gets into the ring and nods at Amy before handing her title off to referee Lillie Gonzales who signals for the bell to be rung.

Vixxen and 1/2 of the Tag Team Champions Angel James vs Amy Hennigan

Amy gets a waist lock but Angel breaks it with an elbow, Amy falling to the ground. She picks Amy up by the neck. Amy manages to land a back heel kick and a drop kick to get Angel off of her. Angel hits a vicious forearm and head butt to Amy. Angel with a slam and then she applies an arm bar. Tamina throws AJ to the mat by the hair. Angel then picks her up and goes for the Twista, which she exocutes flawlessly.

Winner: Angel via pinfall

The camera fades in on the ring where the set of the peepshow, Christian is standing in the ring with Edge standing behind him. Christian smiles before starting.

Christian: Ladies and gentleman, peeps of all ages welcome to the peepshow. I have a special quest tonight he is the CWA champion, Sheamus.

Sheamus’ theme plays and the CWA champ walks out, wearing his street clothes, a grin on his face. He high-fives a few of the fans on his way to the ring before getting in, shaking Edge and Christian’s hands before standing still. He gets a microphone and grins again as he goes to speak.

Sheamus: Well hey there fellas, aren’t yeh missing the third member of your blondtourage? *he chuckles*

Christian: *raises a brow* I see you think you picked up a sense of humor......

Edge frowns in the background and moves closer to Christian.

Sheamus: Oh come on fella, I was only joking. So yeh wanted me out here for a reason yes?

Christian: Sorry.... So I was told you were going to share who you would be sharing who would be going to your title on the peepshow…

Sheamus: *smiles and nods* Well that is what I was told, so I guess I am.

Christian: So who did you pick for the ppv?

Sheamus: Well…I’ve given it a lot of thought. *he starts pacing as he speaks* Like Wade said, I like to be fair, so the person I’ve picked has nothin’ at all to do with being biased. I’ve gone off and thought long and hard about this, thinking of who would deserve a shot. I didn’t want to pick someone who’s only been here a few weeks, so it’s none of them…

Christian: I see...... It narrows it down slightly.

Sheamus: *nods* Slightly, yes. I’ve been asked for hints as to who it might be before, but that’s really all I’ve told them. *he stops pacing, facing Edge and Christian* So, like I said before, I made my choice without any biased opinions. I picked going by who has and hasn’t had a shot yet and who deserves one…

He pauses, running his free hand through his hair.

Sheamus: I’ve decided my number one contender will be… Belle Moore.

Christian: Well I have to say that is an interesting choice and congrats to Belle.

Sheamus: Yeah, this is why I’ve kept it quiet. I chose her because she’s tough and isn’t really recognized as she should be…seeing as she was unfairly eliminated from the first CWA Championship tournament… *he trails off*

Christian stops and stares at the titantron in shock, a pciture having appeared on the screen.

1-9-12 Monday Night Carnage Results Tumblr_kyz2wfjhkb1qboq4oo1_500-Copy-1

Edge moves up right behind Christian with a growl.

Sheamus: *shakes his head when he sees the picture* What kind of a sick pervert would ever do such a thing…? That’s just… *he mutters angrily in Irish*

Christian climbs out of the ring and hurries up the ramp, Edge follows quickly as the camera fades out on the image of the picture.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm