Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

1-2-12 Monday Night Carnage Results

Admin
    Admin

1-2-12 Monday Night Carnage Results Empty 1-2-12 Monday Night Carnage Results

Post  Admin Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm

The pyrotechnics go off, signalling the start of Monday Night Carnage. The camera pans over the audience and we can see men and women, children and old alike holding signs for their favorite superstars. The camera then pans to the announcers table where Val and Terry sit.

Val: Welcome one and all to another Monday night and with Monday night comes Carnage!

Terry: Lemme guess Val you've been working on that one all week?

Val: *rolls his eyes* Oh shut up! *he smiles back at the camera* We're just 3 weeks from our pay-per-view, Painful Resolutions, but we're already seeing some pay-per-view quality matches!

Terry: That's right Val! Tonight we see Cody Rhodes facing Carter Lacroix and Lucas Turner facing the returning Santana Lopez. *he looks at Val who shudders at the name Santana* You okay?

Val: She's rather scary don't you think?

Terry: Val? You're afraid of a woman? Since when!?

Val: Oh shush! *he shakes his head* Anyways, lets get to our first match!

Jay Lethal already stands in the ring, having made his entrance while the announcers were talking. "Oh Africa" by Akon starts and Justin comes out to several cheers, almost everybody wanting the South African there. He slaps a few fans hands jovially before getting in the ring.

Justin Gabriel vs Jay Lethal

As soon as Justin gets in the ring, Jay goes for an attack. Justin catches the mans fist and wrings his arm behind his back before lettign go and hitting him with a standing dropkick to the spine. Lethal falls to the ground and Justin runs against the ropes, jumping off of the lower one and hitting Lethal, who is now standing, with a swift kick to the temple. Lethal falls, now down for good, and Justin goes for the pin.
    Winner: Justin Gabriel via pinfall

Wade walks out to stand on the entrance, dressed in his ring gear and holding a microphone.

Wade: Congratulations Justin! You know, for some time I've been thinking about the best times in my career. One of them was with the Nexus, the other was with the Corre. Strangely enough, you and Heath were a part of both. You were a former tag team champion, myself a former Intercontinental champion. And yet here we are, at the bottom of the scrap pile. So why don't we do something they'll never forget. Form our own team.

Justin looks confused for a second, running a hand through his hair before turning to gesture for a microphone; turning to look up at Wade once he has one.

Justin: While I appreciate the congratulations Wade, it’s not like the match was actually a challenge. *he smirks before continuing* A team huh? You might have to define you idea of a ‘team’ after the ones you’ve been a part of….

Wade: Justin, that was the old me. You, of all people, should know that I have changed. I figured we could challanged and maybe usurp the Nocte Hemata.

Justin: *chuckles, looking smug* Oh don’t worry Wade, I know. I was just checking. I know you’ve changed, seeing as I was the one who caused it to happen. Nocta Hemata… Don’t even get me started on what I think is wrong with that team….

Wade: Everyone thinks it's wrong. Now, I know you may not forgive me for the Nexus or The Corre, I know we can form a new team. A team that, if Heath were with us, we could be champions in no time. *he smirks*

Justin: I thought I already told you I forgive you? Either way though, I do. Are you trying to say though that I need Heath here to actually be a champ…? Because I’m pretty sure it would end up the other way around, him becoming a distraction… *he smirks as well*.

Wade: oh no! I wasn't saying that you need him to win. I was merely making a comment about our old days as the Corre. *he pauses* So you'll take my offering? We'll become a team?

Justin: *nods, showing he understands* I know, I know. *he laughs* Yes Wade. Of course..

Wade smirks and nods as he leaves, followed by Justin.

We're alerted to the sounds of "This is What Rock and Roll Looks Like" by Porcelin Black playing. Vitani Summers heads out to the ring, the fans giving her a mixed reaction because she's a part of the Nocte Hemata. She climbs into the ring and stands on the side closest to the announcers as she waits for her opponents. "Next Contestant" By Nickleback starts and here comes Amy Hennigan. She also gets a mixed reaction, the fans not sure what to make of her. She gets into the ring and stands across from Vitani as the bell rings.

1/2 Tag Team Champion Vitani Summers vs Number One Contender to the Vixxens Title Amy Hennigan
    Vitani offers a hand for the number one contender for the Vixxens championship to shake. Amy goes to shake her hand but at the last minute pulls her hand away, running it through her hair with a smirk. Vitani grabs her arm, throwing Amy into the ropes. Amy bounces back and tries to go for a clothesline but Vitani drops down into a graceful split before getting back up. Amy has her back turned so Vitani preforms a belly to back suplex. Amy hits the mat and Vitani smiles at the audience before preforming the Shinaruni.
    Winner: Vitani Summersvia pinfall

Commercial break------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgXzLMQuQ6Y

*Camera opens on Belle and Amy sitting on a couch in Belle's dressing room. Both have magazine's open in their laps and Pepsi's in their hands. Amy looks up from her reading and opens her mouth, shuts it, and goes back to reading*

Belle:*looking amused but still reading* Amy Hennigan, if you have something to say I wish you would say it.

Amy:*sighs and pauses* I just wanted to know if it's ok that I go after the Vixens Title. I know you have been after it for a while and I don't want you to feel Im taking it from you.

Belle: Amy. Do you remember when we first met? *Amy nods* I knew you were tough because you didn't even wince when it happened. You just accepted it and laid there waiting for help. To be a champion you have to be tough, everyone will be after you. You, my friend, could take that. I know you could.

Amy:Well, you have been fighting for this your whole time here. Not to mention you seem to have more obsticles than anyone. I would feel cheated if it was the other way around.

Belle:I don't feel cheated at all. I know that right now they don't see me as ready, and Im not. You are. If you're asking for my blessing then you have it Ames. Just be sure to give me a shot sometime.

Amy: *smiles and nods before pulling Belle into a hug*

*The camera fades on the hug and the soft laughter heard from the girls. They pull away and Belle kisses her friends cheek lovingly.*

The camera switches to a view of the ring where Carter's pick up truck has just pulled up and he is sitting in the drivers seat, honking the horn wildly as his theme "That's How Country Boy's Roll" by Billy Currington plays. He gets out of the car and practically line dances to the entrance, though he is getting quite a few boos. "The Collapse" by Adelita's Way begins, after Carter gets into the ring, and Cody heads out. He gets boos, even more than Carter got. Unlike Carter, however, the boos don't seem to affect Cody. He gets in the ring, staring down his opponent as the bell rings.

Carter Lacroix vs Cody Rhodes
    Carter extends a hand for Cody to shake but Cody ignores it. It seems as if Carter won't start the match until he gets his hand shaken by his old friend. Cody, on the other hand, has other plans. He slaps Carter hard across the face which seems to incite anger in the cowboy. He spears Cody and starts slamming his fist into Cody's face, not getting up until the ref tells him. Carter backs up, looking at Cody like he's a downed animal. He snarls and as soon as Cody is standing, he locks him in a bear hug. Cody elbows him in the gut and that causes Carter to let go before he grabs Carter by the back of the head and slams him headfirst to the mat with a nasty DDT. Carter attempts to get up but Cody decides that he's going to do otherwise and locks him in a figure four leglock, a move that we've never seen from Cody before.Carter is screaming in pain, his knee hurt from the week before, and he taps out.
    Carter manages to grab the bottom rope, forcing Cody to break the hold. Cody stands and approaches Carter but he stands and hits Cody with a big left hand to the jaw, similar of a punch that Jerry would throw when he was still wrestling. Carter keeps throwing punch after punch and after her gets Cody down, instead of locking him in the Cowboy Clutch, he locks him in a crossface. Cody taps out, unable to hold in from the pain in his jaw.
    Winner:Carter Lacroix via submission

The camera follows Cody as he heads backstage, running a hand through his hair and frowning as he walks. He isn’t paying attention to where he’s going and crashes into someone.

Jack: *as Cody crashes into him* Watch where the hell...*he smirks* Rhodes.

Cody: *rolls his eyes* What? Don’t smirk at me. Creep..

Jack: I am not a creep. Just amazed they want me to protect Jerry from you.

Cody: What’s that supposed to mean, huh?.

Jack: Just look at you. You're...you're not intimidating..

Cody: *looks annoyed* How am I not intimidating then?.

Jack: For starters, everytime I look at you, I just think about that Phantom of the Opera gimmick you had in the WWE. And before that, I remember how you were Orton's bitch.

Cody: Oh and the soaring Eagle was any better? *after a pause, looking angry* I was never Orton’s bitch!.

Jack: You could have fooled me. I mean, you seemed to really like it when he would stare at you. Same goes for DiBiase. *smirks* And the Soaring Eagle was supposed to be fun. I had a lighthearted attitude with that.

Cody: *hisses* I have never liked Randy; he’s nothing but an ass! And the eagle was stupid and you know it..

Jack: *laughs* But I can laugh about it. But I really don't think you understand how stupid you looked. Hell, Dolph and I expected you to break into spontaneous song about how much you wanted to get to Rey. *chuckles*

Cody: It was at least better than your gimmick. *smirks* Kurt Angle sued ya yet for stealing his?.

Jack: *glares* For your unintelligent information, Rhodes, I didn't steal Angle's gimmick. Kurt helped train me, this is my homage to him. You do know what an homage is don't you?

Cody: Uh, yeah I do actually. I used to do the same for the person who trained me..

Jack: Oh that's right, the half gold polka dots in OVW...yikes...*he hears the theme music of Alex Shelley playing, signalling the fact that his match is about to start* Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go meet Nolee at the guerilla so she can walk me to the ring. We'll continue this talk later, I'm sure.

Cody rolls his eyes, muttering angrily as Jack walks off. He links arms with Nolee as his theme song "All-American Nightmare" begins to play. Alex already stands in the ring, ready for the fight, and Nolee stands in Jack's corner before the bell rings.

Alex Shelley vs Jack Swagger
    Jack goes to grab Alex to lock up but Alex dodges him, moving to the other side of the ring, behind Jack. Jack looks over his shoulder, looking very agitated. He tries to use a leg take down to get Alex to the mat but instead Alex moves out of the way yet again. He tries for it three or four more times but everytime Alex moves out of the way. Finally on the fifth time, Jack manages to take Alex down. Once he is, though, he doesn't let up. He picks him up for a suplex and lands it, Alex's back connecting to the canvas hard. Jack smirks and does a victory lap before going over to Alex, picking him up effortlessly and preforming the Swagger bomb.
    Winner:Jack Swagger via Pinfall

Christian is sitting on the bench in his locker room, He looks up and smiles when he sees Carter.
    Christian: Hi..

Carter: *limps in, his limp having gotten a bit worse than last week* Hey!

Christian: How are you doing? Is your leg okay?.

Carter: *nods and sits down as if he's in a hurry* Course it is. Wanted to come see you. *smiles* You got the main event this week. Sorry you ain't in the running for the Five Nations...

Christian: Its all right, gives me a chance to reboot after the CWA title run.

Carter: *smiles* I enjoyed dinner last night. Thank you for forcing the sushi down my throat. *laughs*.

Christian: Hey you liked it after you ate it and sushi is good..

Carter: That I did, that I did. *he looks up as Edge enters* Hey man!

Edge: Oh hey Carter. *has two notes in his hand and hands on to Jay*.

Christian taks the note and looks at it sighing softly.

Carter: Whats wrong? Look if it's about me spilling water all over your lap last night man it was an accident I swear...

Christian: Its not you.... Its another note, like the one from my promo.

Carter: Oh man...I'm...do you know who they are from yet?.

Christian: no not yet... *Notices Edge looking at a note as well*.

Carter: You got one to Edge?

Edge: *frowns and nods* It says stay away from him!.

Carter: *frowns* And no idea who these are from?

Edge: No idea man.

Carter: *stands* I'll find who did this I swear...ya hear me? I swear this to you guys.

Edge: Don't worry about it Carter I can protect jay. you have enough to worry about with Tana......

Carter: *hesitates* Right...Tana...*shivers*.

Christian: You sure your going to be okay Carter?.

Carter: *nods with a small, unconfident smile* Sure. It's just Tana...beat her once didn't I?

Christian: When you finally have to face her.... I want to go out there with you..

Carter: You...you want to do what?

Christian: I want to go to ring side for you..

Carter: Jay...Jay Tana's dangerous...

Christian: Thats why you need back up.....

Edge: I agree, besides what if the Diva or Shawn try to interfear or hurt you?

Carter: Hold up, I trust Shawn. I've talked to the man and he isn't the kind to interfere...*he winces a bit* Ya know...I think Imma call it a night guys...knee's killin' me. Cody did a number on it with the figure four...where he learned that move I'll never know...

Christian: Oh okay... See you later.....

Carter hugs Christian a little bit more than as a friend and walks out, the cameras fading on Christian and Edge.

Commercial break------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83A6zONwAEg

When we come back from commercial, "Getting Away With Murder" begins and Lucas Turner heads down the ramp. He's wearing his usual black shorts with white tribal designs up the sides, the boots looking the same way. He climbs into the ring and looks at the entrance, obviously waiting for his opponent. Doresu begins, signalling the arrival of Santana Lopez. The fans boo her but that only seems to make her smirk even more. When she gets in the ring, she sizes up Lucas, before shaking her head as if to mock him.

Santana Lopez vs Lucas Turner
    The bell rings and Lucas immediatly tries to land the left hook. Bad mistake. Santana practically launches herself at Lucas, angrly kicking and punching at the downed man. Lucas growls and pushes her off of him. He grabs her by the hair as he stands, holding her in place as he lands a thunderous left hook. She, like many of his other opponents who have been hit with the move, hits the mat. As if to mock her, Lucas only uses his foot to pin her.
    Winner: Lucas Turner via pinfall

The camera switches to a view of backstage where Nolee is standing with Jerry.

Nolee: So she lost to Lucas...

Jerry: *nods* You're next on her shit list, you get that right?

Nolee: She keeps insulting me. Unlike the insults that Angel or even Vitani have shot my way, this isn't even true.

Jerry: *gives her a look* Nolee, you and I both know that's not the truth.

Nolee: *frowns* Look, Jerry, I'm sick of everyone calling me names and saying I don't deserve to work here. So you may be my dad, you don't give me any more chances then anyone else! I worked hard to get where I am in the company and in life.

Jerry: I know, I know. You have to get out to your match don't you?

Nolee: *shakes her head* Not yet. Barrett's gotta fight Morrison-

Jerry: Morrison called. He's not going to be able to make it. So Barrett wins by default but because he won by forfeit, he's out of the running.

Nolee: So, lemme get the straight. So we've got Lucas, Jack, and Carter in the championship run?

Jerry: *hesitates* I thought about it after a while. It wasn't very fair to Justin, Vitani, or Belle to not give you a championship match. So next week we'll have Vitani vs Jack, Belle vs Lucas, and Justin vs Carter.

Nolee: *frowns* What...what about me?

Jerry: Nolee...*looks at her* Frankly you haven't earned it...

Nolee: *blinks her eyes in shock and stands* I haven't earned it. Wow daddy, you sound just like the others.

She gets up and turns on her heel, walking out to go to the ring for her match.

As "She's Country" by Jason Aldean starts, Nolee Lacroix walks out to the ring. She looks less than thrilled, possibly livid about not being in the championship running. She climbs into the ring, waiting for her opponent to walk on out. "I Like It" by Lacuna Coil begins and here comes Angel James. The fans roar in cheers for the woman who makes history, being the first ever CWA Vixxens and Tag Team Champion. Angel gets in the ring, Petey staying on the outside, and looks at Nolee.

1/2 Tag Team Champion & Vixxens Champion Angel James vs Nolee Lacroix
    There's an angry look on Nolee's face but Angel doesn't look intimidated. Nolee goes for a running clothesline but Angel catches her for a spinning sidewalk slam. Nolee's head connects with the mat and she tries to stand again. Angel isn't having any of it. She grabs Nolee by the arm, Irish whipping her into the turnbuckle. Nolee waits for her to get clsoe and tries to kick her in the gut. Angel catches her leg and pulls her out so that she hits the mat again. Angel shakes her head as Nolee tries to get up. When she does, Angel locks her in The Twista and performs the finisher. Not long after that, Angel goes for the pin, getting the 1, 2, 3.
    Winner: Angel James via pinfall

Nolee looks angry as Petey and Angel leave the ring, looking at them through angry eyes. She curses and yells, grabbing the ropes to look at them as the camera switches to a view of the announcers table.

Val: That was...you can't help but feel sorry for Nolee...

Terry: Feel sorry for her? She brought this to herself. If she wasn't so worried about being the CWA's princess then this wouldn't have happened.

Val: *smiles* Anyways, like we said at the top of the broadcast, we're just 3 weeks away from the ppv. Now, we know that Amy Hennigan will face Angel James for the Vixxens championship. What we don't know is who will face Sheamus for the CWA Championship.

Terry: He's yet to pick someone...I don't agree with that...

Val: Yeah well, you probably don't agree with modern technology. *smirks*

Terry: Anyways, we just got word from the higher ups that next week, our Carnage General Manager will host a segment of Pipers Pit!

Val: *lights up* Piper's Pit! Right on!

Terry: God Val...you're like a child...

Commercial----------------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9t6fscEsqs&list=UUNsJMFmtJrjoZ5E3jyR9nAw&index=9&feature=plcp

When we come back from commercial, it's time for the last match of the evening. "Take Over" by Dale Oliver starts to play and Christian comes out to his screaming fans. He does his peep search, looking around, before running down to the ring and sliding in. A few seconds later "Bad Girlfriend" by Theory of A Deadman begins and Belle Moore walks out to the ring. She looks around and smiles, the crowd giving her a mixed reaction. She gets into the ring, smiling at her fans.

Christian vs Belle Moore
    Belle and Christian start off the match, seizing each other up. The tentativly lock up, each competitor wanting to prove their supremacy to the other. Christian strikes first with an arm drag. Belle complains about a hair pull but the ref, Hank Mitchell, doesn't buy it. Belle charges at Christian but Christian ducks and then retaliates with a solid clothesline. Belle quickly gets to her feet, only to run into a second clothesline. Belle rolls out of the ring, hoping to escape from Christian's onslaught. Christian doesn't let up, however, and catches Belle with a third clothesline from the apron. Belle falls to the hard outside of the ring, Christian following her. Christian grabs her and tosses her back into the ring, standing behind her ready for the Killswitch. He comes at her and manages the Killswitch before pinning her.
    Winner: Christian via pinfall

After the bell rings, Christian holds up his hand in victory as the cameras cut off of the show, signalling the end of another episode of Carnage.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:14 am