Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

9/12/11 Monday Night Carnage Results

Admin
    Admin

9/12/11 Monday Night Carnage Results Empty 9/12/11 Monday Night Carnage Results

Post  Admin Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 am

LIVE FROM MADDISON SQUARE GARDENS
    IT'S MONDAY NIGHT CARNAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUmXS9mjR7w

The theme song of Jerry “The King” Lawler begins to play as the fans go wild. He walks down to the ring, looking not much different than he would dress in his WWE days. He's wearing one of his old Jerry Lawler shirts, a pair of jeans, and a pair of black sneakers. He gets into the CWA ring and smiles, signalling for a microphone to be handed to him.

Jerry: How are you all doing tonight?

The fans erupt into more cheers and an even bigger grin comes across Jerry's face. He waits for the cheering to die down before continuing.

Jerry: You know, it hasn't been that long since I was a commentator with the WWE. (several people boo and he chuckles) I know, I know, I didn't like it either. That's partially why I left. I was tired of watching the wrestling game being played at a miniscule level. The once great company I knew and loved had died down and became nothing. So I created this place, the Championship Wrestling Alliance. Here some of the best in the world can enjoy their craft.

He pauses before a picture of the CWA superstars come on the screen. The fans scream for their favorites such as Sheamus, Christian, John Morrison, and Kane. They boo for the likes of Wade Barrett.

Jerry: Like them, Christian and Sheamus Tonight not only will you get to see those two men face off against each other but you will also see John Morrison (he waits for the insane fan girl screams to get done with) facing new comer and my son Carter Lacroix. You will also see The Big Red Monster Kane vs Wade Barrett. The winner of each of these matches will go on to fight each other in a three way competition for the CWA championship. And of course, where would we be without a ladies division? I have picked some real ladies, not the petite little girls that the WWE would have you watching.

He pauses as a picture of the CWA divas comes on the screen, each doing a sexy little pose.

Jerry: (smiles) There will also be a series of matches to determine the CWA womens champion. Nolee Lacroix, my daughter, will face off against Belle Moore while Angel James and Santana Lopez fight each other. The winner of these two matches will go on to face each other for the championship. Now I've had enough talking, lets begin the first match.

He exits the ring as Sheamus' theme song Loyal To No One by The Dropkick Murphy's begins. The Irish born competitor walks to the ring, pacing it as Just Close Your Eyes by Waterproof Blondes begins and Christian walks to the ring.

Christian vs. Sheamus

Just as Christian slides into the ring Sheamus begins his attacks before the bell rings.

The match starts off with Sheamus having the upper hand over 'Captain Charisma” with him focusing on Christian's lower back and knee areas. He hits a hard scoop slam on Christian and goes for a cover. Christian manages to kick out. Once he kicks out it then becomes a all out brawl. After several series of back and forth punches Christian gains the upper hand over Sheamus but his momentum is stopped when Sheamus chop block his knee.

The Celtic Warrior continues his onslaught on Christian until Christian hits an Exploder Suplex and tries for to make a cover. But Sheamus kicks out with ease. Both men get up to their feet and begin fighting it out again. Christian then knees Sheamus in the guts and tosses him into the ropes as Sheamusbounces back Christian attempts a belly to belly suplex but Sheamus 'boxes' Christian's ears to break the hold. The ref gives Sheamus a warning but he brushes it off. A stunned Christian is met with a suplex that is stalled for several seconds. As Christian crashes down to the mat Sheamus stands up and motions the end is near. He sets up Christian for the Brouge Kick and the move connects. He lands the three count and his hand is raised in victory, signalling that he is the winner of this contest.

Winner: Sheamus via pinfall

Sheamus is seen walking backstage after his match, a small smile on his face. He walks into an area that’s set up for an interview, where a blond man stands waiting; a microphone in his hand.

Casey: Sheamus, how do you feel after your first match in the CWA?

Sheamus frowns at the man, standing over him as the mike is held towards him.

Sheamus: Don’t I know yeh from somewhere? Didn’t yeh work in the WWE as an interviewer once?

A nervous look briefly crosses the blonds’ face as Sheamus stands over him, the blond barely coming up to his shoulders. 

Casey: I did, briefly. I work here now, obviously, just like you. *he takes a step away from Sheamus so he can see his face properly* Now, about your match… *he trails off as Sheamus glares at him, looking nervous again* 

Sheamus: My match was fine. Where are yeh from blondie? *Sheamus raises an eyebrow at him, a curious expression on his face*

Casey: *frowns, not pleased with the lack of response on Sheamus’ match* Um, my name’s Casey, not ‘blondie’ and I’m from Canada…But, about your match…

Sheamus: *grins* Canada huh? So you’d know what I mean when I say that the Americans are biased towards their own? *instead of waiting for an answer, he takes Casey’s microphone, frowning as he looks towards the camera* Look. I’m tired of Americans taking us fer granted, treating us like us foreigners are less important than they are. I was the subject of many jokes in every other place I’ve worked at, just because I’m Irish and have pale skin. Just so everyone’s clear, pale jokes are not funny. I don’t put make up on ter look this pale *he gestures to himself, still in his wrestling gear, his pale, sweat covered skin shining in the bright lights* I was born this way and I’m proud of it. I…

Casey taps Sheamus’ shoulder to get his attention, ending the Irishman’s frustrated rant. He points at someone standing off screen and Sheamus turns to look at them as well. 

Sheamus: What do yeh want Barrett…? *raises an eyebrow at the man standing off screen watching them*

Wade: *smirks, walking over dressed in his wrestling gear* I couldn't help but overhear what you were saying about these bloody Americans. I couldn't agree more. Why, Heath Slater, a man that I brought into this company because I felt pity on him and the rest of the NXT boys use to call me a “James Bond” villain all because I had an accent. I'm proud of my voice, of my heritege. Granteed, I don't have an Irish bloodline in me so my heritege isn't quite as long as yours my friend. But I get sick and tired of these people talking about my nationality as if it was something major. I think we could help each other...

He looks at Casey, sneering a little bit before looking back at Sheamus

Wade: Why don't we go somewhere with less people?

Sheamus stands with his arms folded, nodding as he listens to Wade. Casey watches them quietly, running a hand through his hair nervously as the other two men talk.

Sheamus: I’m sure we could help each other, but we might as well talk here. That way everyone will have their warning before we come after them. *he smirks as he looks back at the camera.* We’ll be teaching all you Americans that we aren’t ter be treated lightly. That our European backgrounds aren’t an excuse ter make fun of us…

Sheamus shoves the microphone back into Casey’s hands, a smug look on his face.

The camera pans to the ring as we get ready for our next match up of the evening. Angel comes out to her theme song, receiving cheering from the crowd and gets into the ring, flipping her long black hair over her shoulder before waiting for her opponent. Santana comes out to mixed reactions, the fans being fairly torn weather or not they should cheer for this newcomer.

Angel James vs Santana Lopez

The bell rings and these two go at it quickly, exchanging strike after strike before Santana works Angel into a corner. Once in the corner, she delivers a series of hard chops to the chest of Angel that cause her to scream in agony and are so hard they would probably make Ric Flair proud.

The Referee orders Angel to get off her her and allow her to get out of the corner. When she does, Angel lands an actual punch to the face. That seems to set off a fire in Santana and she starts to unmercifully beat the hell out of Angel. The young Italian diva is hardly moving and to add insult to injurty Santana decides to lock her in Cry Me A River, the crossface finisher that she uses. Angel does indeed cry and slams her hand on the mat to tap out.

Winner: Santana Lopez

We cut to a commercial break-----https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIeMYPfnST0

Camara fades in on Christian standing in the ring the set of the Peep Show behind him. Christian smiles and picks up a mike off one of the chairs.

Christian: Hello ladies and gentlemen, peeps of all ages. I'd like to welcome you to the first ever CWA Peep Show. Now tonight i have a very special guest. A man who has done it all in the wrestling business, a man who is without a doubt is the greatest man in pro wrestling. My guest tonight is none of then The Icon, The Showstopper, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

*Shawn's music hits and he comes out waving to everyone. He stops halfway down the ramp and points to both sides of the arena, mouthing the words "I love you". He brings his palms up as if to pray then throws his head back, his signature pyro, slightly modified, going off. He jumps up running the rest of the way down the ramp and slides into the ring. A mic is handed to him and once the crowd's chants of "HBK" die down, he brings the mic to his lips*

Shawn: Thank you for that awesome introduction Christian. I'm happy to be here tonight in front of all these lovely people.

Christian smiles at Shawn as the fans cheer, he starts talking again when they quiet down.

Christian: Well first let me say its a big honor to have you on the first ever CWA Peep Show. And i know the peeps are all excited to see you, but that raises my first question Shawn and i know the peeps want to know too. Why have you come out of retirement? 

Shawn: *laughs* Yeah I figured as much, but listen, I didn't come back to wrestle. As you all know I made a promise to a good friend a few years ago that I would stay retired from the ring and i intend to keep that promise. It's like you said. I've pretty much done it all except... *pauses* Except I feel like I still have enough left within me to contribute to the  business in another way.

*the crowd jumps in with another chant. This time they're yelling for one more match. He chuckles, holding up his hand to silence the crowd once more*

Shawn: Believe me I could, but I'd rather not ruin the magic I created with the Taker. The reason I'm back Jay is because as I was sitting at home watching wrestling one night, it occurred to me that the true art of wrestling was getting lost in the "Sport's Entertainment" bubble. It's not that some of these guys don't want to do it the right way. It's just that there's yet be a stage for them to properly showcase their craft. Between the two biggest promotions- we all know what they are - neither one is allowing these guys to live up to their potential. *frowns* Everything is heavily scripted from the promos to the ring work and it's not right. So you better believe when I got the call from Bischoff and Lawler, I was all over helping build a company in which the true art of professional wrestling would shine through the soap opera. I'm here to help manage and push these kids to their potential. I'm looking to help make the next me, only better and I'm here as a testament, just like all these other people, that wrestling still matters.

Christian: Thats very true Shawn, for many years many a great wrestler has been held down. And i am very happy to see a vet such as your self helping out the younger guys. Now for my next question, i have to ask is it true? The rumors are running amuck in the back and their saying that you are looking to make a sable, so is it true Shawn?

Shawn: *chuckles* Nothing gets past you guys does it? *nods* We're entertaining the idea of a new stable that I can lead. I'll be the Ric Flair of the group so to speak. Nothing's been finalized though. Eric and I still have a lot of work to do before we can even think of putting guys together. 

Christian: That sounds great Shawn and i'm sure the peeps and i would love to be able to hear more but sadly we are out of time this week. Thank you again Shawn for coming and being on the Peep Show and having this chat with me and the peeps. 

Christian smiles as the camara fades on him and Shawn shaking hands.

We cut backstage to Eric Bischoff's where CWA diva Nolee Lacroix, dressed in a cute pale blue sundress with multiple flower designs on it and a pair of brown cowboy boots walks into his office. She smiles and sits on the edge of his desk, playing with the end of the braid that's flipped over her shoulder as she waits for the general manager to walk in from wherever he's at.

Eric: *comes back from a meeting, a little annoyed because whether he liked it or not, the other member of the meeting could leave whenever he damn well pleased which meant Eric couldn't bully him as much as the others. He goes inside his office, stopping short at the sight of the blonde on his desk* What the hell do you want?

Nolee: *Upon hearing Eric's voice she stops playing with her braid and walks over to him. She extends a hand, smiling sweetly.* Mr. Bischoff, my name is Nolee Lacroix. I'm Jerry's daughter. I just came here to ask exactly why I had to fight Belle Moore this Monday. And once I beat her I have to fight the winner of the Angel James and Santana Lopez match? A woman like me deserves better.

Eric: *rolls his eyes as he pushes past her, ignoring the outstretched hand. He sits at his desk, firing up his laptop* You are an employee of a wrestling company and as an employee you must earn your pay by rolling around a squared circle. Don't like it? Then apply for a hair and makeup job.

Nolee:*Looks at Eric, appalled with what he just did. She quickly regains composure and looks at him darkly* Excuse me but when my father hired you it wasn't to be cold to your employees. Belle Moore is a handful enough. But to have to fight another lady? That's to much!

Eric: *is getting annoyed* Let's get something straight here cowgirl, your papa hired me as GM and I'll do whatever and say whatever I damn well please. Got it?" *kicks his feet on the desk, leaning back in his chair* I didn't take orders from Stephanie McMahon and I sure as hell won't be taking orders from a nobody like you. Lance Cade? *scoffs* Is that supposed to impress me? The only thing impressive about Lance Cade was watching him hang on to Chris Jericho's coat tail. You are going to wrestle Belle whether you like it or not and if you don't..." *points to the door*  I'll have your walking papers by tomorrow morning. *scowls* Now get the hell out of my office. I'm done entertaining for the day *picks up his phone ignoring Nolee completely, who leaves to get ready for her impending match)

Carter lacroix vs John Morrison

The sound of truck tires is heard as Carter's theme song starts and he pulls into the arena in his Ford F-150 pickup truck. He parks, honking the horn a few times as the song “That's How Country Boy's Roll” sounds over the loud speakers. He gets out of the truck and runs to the ring, putting his hands on his hips before tossing his tan cowboy hat into the crowd. As John Morrison's theme song starts and he walks out to do his slow mo entrance, Carter smirks, taking him in. His opponent gets to the ring and the match begins. Carter and Johnny circle each other and then lock up. Carter, the stronger of the two, backs Johnny into a corner. The referee makes him back off and let go of the tie-up, but before he backs off, Johnny slaps Carter across the face. Carter slaps him right back though, and then takes Johnny down with a drop toe hold. Morrison quickly applies a ground headlock on Carter, but Lacroix once again uses his strength advantage, and gets up rather quickly. He lifts Johnny up, and counters his headlock with a belly to back suplex. Carter gets up, and kicks Johnny a few times, then lifts him up, delivering a hard scoop slam. Carter goes to lift him up off the mat, but the guru of greatness counters by kicking the cowboy in the head when he bends over. Carter falls to his back. Johnny gets up, and as Carter sits up, Johnny runs at him and nails a shining wizard. He covers. 1, 2, kickout. Johnny then rolls Carter on to his front, and applies a nice bow and arrow lock. The ref continuously asks Carter if he wants to give up, and he holds on. Johnny then releases the hold, and quickly locks in a figure 4 leg lock now! Carter is crying out in pain because of his knee, struggles, and eventually manages to flip Johnny over, reverses the hold. Both men untie their legs, as pressure is being applied to them both. 

Both men get up, Carter the more weary of the 2, and Johnny delivers some hard forearms, backing his opponent to the corner. Johnny then climbs the turnbuckle, and punches away, as the fans count along with him, to 10, but then Carter counters, by sliding out between Johnny's legs, and tripping him, such that Johnny falls face first into the top turnbuckle. Carter covers, but only get a 2 count. He then chokes Carter in the corner, until the refs count of 5. The fans are in a mixture of boos and cheers, and Carter goes back over to the weakened man. He pulls him into the center of the ring and applies the Cowboy Clutch as hard as he can, making sure to put slight pressure on Johnny's neck. The man screams in pain and taps out.

Winner via tapout: Carter Lacroix

As the ref raises Carter's hands, he looks almost ecstatic. The fans are cheering for him and he's limping slightly until he hears the song “She's Country” begin to play. Out walks his sister, Nolee, who looks rather smug. Climbing into the ring she gestures for a microphone and smiles at her brother.

Nolee: You think that's impressive? You think that just because you happened to win your first match that you're a great athelete bro? You're wrong? Guys like Morrison are no match for the real talent. Now why don't you run back to the back and rest up what little time you have to get ready for that match you're going to loose at the end of the night? (pushes Carter by the shoulder)

Carter, confused as to why his sister is acting this way, leaves the ring as Belle Moore's theme music begins and the rocker heads down to the ring.

Nolee Lacroix vs Belle Moore

Nolee locks Belle in a grapple and gets the upper hand by wrapping her in a headlock. She then manages to push her into the ropes. Belle bounces off of them and Nolee performs a bulldog. Belleis now laying face down on the mat and Nolee grabs her legs by the ankle, stomping on her calf. Nolee then grabs the other ankle and smiles as she brings her foot into the other calf. Nolee backs up into the ropes behind her which sends her almost flying at Belle. She tries to land a leg drop but at the last second Belle rolls out of the ring. After getting back in the ring Belle kicks Nolee in the chest before she has a chance to get up from the fall she took. She puts Nolee in an arm bar and wrings her arm. 

Nolee obviously doesn't want to lose so she doesn't tap but the pain going through her arm is intense. She manages to grab the bottom rope so Belle has to let go. The ref utilizes the count, Belle not letting go until the count of 4. Belle grabs Nolee by the hair and pulls her up. Nolee lets out a cry of pain as Belle tosses her into the turnbuckle. Nolee hits it hard and slumps into a sitting position. She doesnt want to get hurt so she rolls out of the ring and lands on the floor as the referee begins his count. He gets all the way to 5 before Nolee gets back in the ring.

Belle is waiting for her and she tries to meet Nolee with a boot to the face but instead Nolee grabs her leg and since she's down to low for Belle to land a spinning kick Nolee pulls her to the mat. She grabs Belle by her raven locks and pulls her to her feet. Nolee slams her into the turnbuckle, face first. She then grabs Belle by the hair again and attempts to slam her backwards into the mat. This, however, is reversed when Belle punches her int the gut and causes Nolee to double over inpain. Belle wraps an arm around her neck and lands the Twist of Fate. Nolee's head connects with the mat and Belle lands the three count.

Belle is smiling and hamming it up to the crowd who is cheering. The cheers soon turn into boos and Belle turns around to recieve a big foot to the face curtosey of Nolee who is furious. Nolee storms out of the ring as Belle falls to the mat.

Winner: Belle Moore via pinfall

We cut to another commercial break------------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5k7ECYZ-ds&feature=related

Wade Barrett vs Kane

Kane enters first to a mostly positive reaction from the crowd. Wade enters next to huge boos from the audience. Both men share glances at each other and then the ring bell sounds. They circle each other a few times then lock up. Kane wins out in the strength battle and quickly takes Jwade to the mat but Wade works fast and elbows Kane off of him. Wade then puts Kane in an armbar and then goes for a DDT but Kane is ready and puts Wade in a headlock. Wade can't get out of it, that is until he manages to knee Kane in the gut. Kane releases his grip and Wade grabs Kane and hits a quick suplex. Kane gets up fast, Wade goes for a grapple but Kane just drives his shoulder into the chest of Wade and then grabs Wade for a hard sidewalk slam. 

From here on out the match is very back and forth, neither man can seem to get an advantage on one for long. The match has electric intensity as neither Wade or Kane seem ready to give up. Then Kane makes a big mistake and goes for a vertical suplex, Wade easily overpowers it and then counters it into a gordbuster. Kane gets up slow Wade Irish whips Kane off the ropes and then hits him with a big spinebuster. Wade covers Kane 1...2...Jayne kicks out! Kane is pulled to his feet by Wade who prepares for a hard grapple of some kind but Kane slips out of it, kicks Wade in the leg and then grabs him for a reverse Russian suplex. Wade is none to happy about this and when he gets up, he backhands Kane across the face. Kane becomes enraged and attacks Wade while the referree tries to pull Kane off of him. Finally having enough, the ref calls for the bell to be rung, Wade smirking in delight.

Winner: Wade Barrett via disqualification

“Pictures of John as a kid flash on screen. 6. 16. 26. Then videos of him show. Again. 6. 16. 26. 

Now, you see John as he is in the present. Black shirt. Jorts. Sneakers. Hat. His face is serious, but you can see where his dimples would be were he to smile. His arms were crossed. He's surrounded by darkness, a single light shining on him.

Video rolls. Some of his best, and worst, matches in the WWE. Where he won the WWE title for the first time and where Batista broke his neck.

You see John again, this time sitting, in the same outfit as before. The singular light is still the only reason you can see John. "I am John Cena. What you saw is some of my best and worst moments in the WWE. The moments that people let define me. I went from a rapping heel." A picture of him in his early days. "To a smartass babyface." A picture of him not long before he left the WWE.

"For so long, I let people boss me around. Tell me what to do, how to act. But that's not me. I'm ashamed I was like that, even. Now, I'm here to stand up for myself. Dress how I want, say what I want, name my moves what I want. This is my life. Not theirs. And now, you're gonna see me. The real me."

John smiles, videos and pictures filling the once-black space surrounding him. "This is who I was." He motions the pictures and videos surrounding him. They fade. He's alone, surrounded by darkness, a single light shining on him. He's looking down. "This is who I am." He looks up, turns around and fades away. Before the clip finishes, you see one thing.

SuperCena. 2001-2011. John Cena. Forever. A picture of him appears behind the words and then everything fades away as well.”

Finally we get a shot of our announcing team: Val Venis and Terry Funk. Both men look like they would have years ago, except Val is clothed in a white muscle shirt and pants while Terry wears a plain tan shirt and slacks.

Val: Can you believe we're going to get to see John Cena here in the CWA?

Terry: Val, kid, I'm still having trouble understanding what I've seen tonight! I mean, Sheamus and Wade Barrett who seemed to be in cahoots earlier are now going to have to face each other in the main event along with newcomer Carter Lacroix! And how about those divas matches huh?

Val: (chuckles) Oh you don't want me to tell you what I thought about those divas matches Terry, I can assure you of that. Speaking of women...hello ladies...

Santana Lopez's theme music hits and she walks out to the ring looking smug. She gets in, rolling her shoulders before she waits for her opponent to come out. The crowds cheer for Belle almost as loudly as they did for Santana.

Santana Lopez vs Belle Moore for the Women's Championship

The referee signals for the bell and the match is underway. Immediately both girls tie up in the middle of the ring. Belle manages somehow to push Santana back on to the ropes. Santana turns her around and both girls reverse the hold until they are both in the corner. Santana has the advantage as she begins to lay some vicious chops into the chest of Belle. Belle recoils out of the corner and Satana goes after her immediately, rushing at her with a running clothesline but Belle ducks out and Santana is sent face first on to the mat.

Belle outstretches an arm and goes to grab Santana. Santana has other ideas though and takes Belle down with a drop-toe hold that takes her down to the mat. Santana takes her time to apply a leg lock. Belle is struggling and her face is the picture of pain. She grimaces as she stretches for the nearest bottom rope. With one last stretch of her arm, Belle reaches the rope and the referee breaks the hold. Santana gets up and begins kicking Belle in the leg she just finished working. Belle screams in pain as Santana stomps down hard on her shin. Santana drops down to attempt another leglock. Belle is in so much pain that a tear falls from her left eye as the sadistic Santana Lopez tries to break her. Once again, Belle reaches the rope and the referee breaks the hold. Santana gets up and begins arguin with the referee.

Belle is nursing her leg as she begins to get to her feet. she slaps it twice to get some blood flowing again as Santana argues with the referee over in the corner. Upon noticing that Belle has gotten up, Santana make a charge at her and attempts a spear but Belle bycicle kicks Santana in the face out of nowhere! Then, Belle follows up the kick with a very impactful clothesline that sends her crashing to the mat. Belle is still limping slightly and makes her way over to the fallen Santana on shaky legs. Picking her up, Belle sends her bouncing off of the ropes and hits a Snap Suplex on her opponent. Belle gets to her feet and looks slightly more confident now. Santana who has been sent flying across the ring, is struggling to get up. Belle goes over to her and pounds her head with punch after punch. 

That's when the theme music of Nolee Lacroix's begins. Belle looks furious, going over to the ropes to wait for her now arch enemy. As she does, she doesn't notice Santana getting to her feet. Santana grabs Belle for a suplex and immediately afterwords hits the Cry Me A River. Belle taps out.

Winner and first ever CWA champion: Santana Lopez

We cut to the last commercial break of the evening----https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDPSYYVedFM&feature=pyv

Wade Barrett vs Sheamus vs Carter Lacroix for the CWA Championship

From the back, Carter Lacroix limps his way out onto the stage! He gets in the ring and awaits his opponents. Sheamus emerges from the curtains to the FWA arena, receiving boos for his treatment of Christian earlier in the night. He walks down to the ring glaring at Carter. He gets in the ring and the two await the last man. Wade Barrett comes out and looks at both Johnson and Joe. He climbs into the ring and to the ring and the bell rings!

Carter runs at Sheamus and hits a flying crossbody and goes for a quick pin! Wade breaks up the pin and throws Carter to the corner. He grabs onto Carter's neck by both hands and lifts him to the top rope. He climbs up to Carter and slams him to the mat! Sheamus sneaks behind Wade and lifts him up onto his shoulders! Carter stands up on the ropes, and leaps, which is a rare move for him usually! He hits Wade off of Sheamus' shoulders with a huge dropkick! Carter is down and so is Wade! Sheamus goes to pin Wade but only manages a two count. Sheamus goes for the lionsault on Wade Barrett but Wade gets his knees up. Sheamus grabs his ribs in pain. Wade gets to his feet and so does Carter! Wade sends Carter back to the corner to finish what he started! He again lifts Carter up to the top rope, but this time he goes for a superplex, but Carter punches Wade in the ribs... Sheamus climbs up next to Wade and helps him. They both grab Carter and go for a double superplex which they land. Carter falls onto the hard concrete on the outside and everyone knows he's down for the count. This leaves the two men who, earlier in the night were friendly, to do battle with each other.

Blows are exchanged but Wade, being a brawler, manages the upper hand. He gets Sheamus in the position for Wasteland and manages his finishing move.

Winner and first ever CWA Champion- Wade Barrett

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:53 am