Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

+3
Christian
Carter Lacroix
Admin
7 posters

1-16-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area

Admin
    Admin

1-16-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area Empty 1-16-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area

Post  Admin Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:29 am

As usual promos are due by midnight on Saturday
    Carter Lacroix
    Carter Lacroix

1-16-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area Empty Re: 1-16-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area

Post  Carter Lacroix Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:20 am

The camera pans in on Carter sitting in the backstage medical officer August Ronan's office as August looks over his knee. Every so often Carter lets out a hiss of pain. Eventually August sits back and gives Carter a very serious expression.

August: It's not good, you know that right Mr. Lacroix?

Carter: Exactly how bad is it doc?

August: Well for starters it's a sprain. It isn't broken and no ligaments are completely torn which is a good thing. But you should stay off of it for a while.

Carter: Doc you and I both know I can't do that. I've gotta fight Santana at the pay-per-view, I've got Belle in the title match for the Five Nations Belt. I can't just give it up because my knee is injured.

August: I'm telling you Mr. Lacroix, if you don't stay off of your knee, you could do permanent damage to it. It could be career threatening if you go out there and wrestle with your knee like that.

Carter: I don't care. I made a promise to myself that I would fight Santana at the pay-per-view and if I don't, I'll be letting myself and my fans down. I won't let that happen doc.

August: *sighs, sits back, and runs a hand over his face* Fine. Can you at least do something for me until you can take some time off?

Carter: Yes sir?

August: I want you to rest and ice that knee whenever you can. Elevate it as well. If I can't stop you from going out to the ring and competing then I may as well help you rest it up so it will be better for when you fight.

Carter: Thanks doc.

August: Also I'll write you a prescription for pain-

Carter: No. I'm not going to take drugs for this thing to get better. If I take anything, it'll be two asprin before a match.

August: *sighs* Fine, fine. *pauses as if thinking about talking to him* So you've got Belle this week for a title? Isn't she the new number one contender for the CWA Championship?

Carter: Yes-sir-re. She's the new number one contender and my sister is not happy about it. She'll get over it though.

August: You looking forward to fighting Belle for the title?

Carter: Oh yeah. I've been a former CWA Tag Team Champion and I was in the title match to be the first ever CWA Championship match against Sheamus and Wade Barrett. Granteed, that match was more like gang up on Carter night, my match with Belle will be different. We've put on great matches in the past. Really amazing matches. I don't think this will be any different. In fact, I think that if I had to pick a match of the night next Monday it would be this one.

August: You think you'll win?

Carter: *grins* I hope so. I like the way I feel with title gold around my waist. I like the way the fans react to me and the way that I have so much more to do when I am champion. Though, I think it would be nice to take a break after I fight Tana at the pay per view. I mean, I would like to focus on my music and not have to do both my music and wrestle.

August: Bought your cd the other day. Thought it was pretty good. My children keep asking me if you'll make another.

Carter: Maybe when I take time off. Though, if I'm going to take time off, I'd like not to win the championship. I couldn't be a champ knowing I'm taking time off.

Augusts nods and starts to wrap Carter's knee up in a ace bandage as the camera fades out on his injured knee.

1-16-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area Empty Re: 1-16-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:40 pm

*Amy is seen leaning against a wall with her headphones in. She raises a hand to wipe her eyes and we hear a slight sniffle. Seeming like she wants nothing more than to be alone she looks at the camera with hallow eyes; something that is very unusual for her. Finally Maria enters the scene and pulls Amy in for a hug*

Amy:*her voice is muffled* Im sorry. I don't mean to ruin your shirt. *she pulls away* Besides, Im sure you're here to ask me stuff.

Maria:Well we are but we can always wait if you need time. We saw that last week was very emotional for you, a side we haven't seen of you was shown. Sadness.

Amy:No,we can do this now. It's fine. Besides it won't interfer with my match tonight. *wipes under her eyes and gives a sad smile*

Maria:Are you sure? You face Zack Ryder tonight correct?

Amy:That is correct. I get to get back at him for what he said about my brother when he faced him at the pay Per View. He basically called my brother a man whore. No one does that, no one but me that is. He insulted someone very close to me when he did that to my brother. Maybe he is jealous he can't have my brother but that's no reason to insult him. It's not Johnny's fault he is too irresistable. I get a chance to get back at him tonight. Upset or not.

Maria:So this isn't even a momentum thing? It's a revenge thing? Maybe not just against Zack....*trails off looking slyly at Amy*

Amy:*sighs softly* Maybe I am going to take my anger at Alex out on Zack. I don't blame him for being upset but I do blame him for not understanding. I'll go out there and face Zack. No promises that I won't be a little agressive after last week.

Maria:Any thoughts on Sheamus' huge announcment last night?

Amy:Thoughts? *smiles small for a moment* Of course I have thoughts. That's my best friend first of all! She has absolutely earned it and I couldn't be happier for her. Can you imagine us as champions together? But, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I still have to win my match and she has to win hers. I have faith though that she can win.

Maria:And you? Do you think you can win with this many problems in your personal life? There is a saying in this type of business that you should never go into battle with distractions.

Amy:*bites her lip,looks at Maria and sighs* I know that saying. But I also know that I can win if I try. Now if you'll excuse me...

*Camera fades as Amy walks away with her head down. Maria is shaking her head and sighs softly. The screen goes black with the last image being of Amy with her shoulders slumpt*

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:20 pm

*A scene of Belle opens in the some garden. Roses are all around her in various colors. She wears a red dress as she sits on a bench looking at the red rose in her hand. The wind blows but she seems undistracted by that as well as the camera crew. A women steps into view and the resemblance between her and Belle is striking*

Woman:Belle Marie. What are you doing here without a jacket?

Belle:*looks up to the woman with a fake smile* Oh mom it's so nice to see you. Or should I say Wendy?

Wendy:Don't take that tone with me young lady,Im your mother. *looks stern as she walks closer*

Belle:*Rolls her eyes* Oh Wendy always a drama queen. But you never come without a reason so tell me, how can I help you dear mother?

Wendy:I want you to drop your match. You're brother hasn't gotten a title shot on TNA why should you get one here?

Belle:*Looks shocked for a moment but then laughs* Oh my god, are you serious? You realize not only are we two seperate people but we are also on two seperate shows. I didn't choose this title, Sheamus chose me to face him. I work damn hard for it and I won't drop it because he hasn't gotten one.

Wendy:*Sighs heavily* Oh really Belle. Stop being so selfish. Think of how this will effect your brother. He works so hard for it but yet you get a title shot.

Belle:You're crazy. You know this right? I mean I swear do you sit up at night thinking out random things to just fuck up my life? Let me say this slowly, We. Are. On. Two. Different. Shows. There? get it now?

Wendy:Belle Marie Moore, you will not take that tone with me. I am not one of your hoodlum friends or your bum fiance either.

Belle:*Glares at her mother with hatred* If you ever insult Wade like that again I'll show you why I was picked for that title and why Nolee whinning about it won't change anything. Im going to face Carter this week and keep going till I face Sheamus. You think showing up here like we don't have a bad relationship will help your case? Well fuck off. You show up here, in Wade and my home,and ask something impossible?

Wendy:*Looks shocked for a minuet before slapping her across the face* You bitch. Now listen here, I don't care if you have to lose to what's his name tonight. I don't care if you have to break something, you will not win a major title before your brother. You hear me? I will not have him be in your shadow. He is older and God knows more talented.

Belle:*Laughs softly until it grows louder* Wow, him in my shadow? How very funny. I have been in his shadow since we could walk but you know what? That's my brother and I love him. He wants to see me as a champion just as I want to see him as one. But if you think for one minuet I will wait for him then you're wrong. *stands up and looks at her mother* You ever fucking touch me again and you'll see the monster you to made. Don't think I won't.

Wendy:I wish you would. *Smirks a bit with a chuckle* Now, you'll do as you're told. You will lose tonight if that means not getting a title shot. You will tell them you got hurt. I don't care what bullshit you give them but you will never hold a title before your brother. I don't care if he is on a different show.

Belle:No I will not. I will go out there and have an amazing match with Carter just like I always do. I am done doing what you want when you want it. I have been for years but you have never realized it before now. *waves someone over* Now I will thank you to leave with this very kind man who house sits for Wade and me.*She looks to the man* Don't be afraid to hold her tight if she fights. I want her out of here.

*Fades on Belle sitting again,humming and playing with a rose while Wendy is taken off the property. A smirk is seen on Belle's face before the soft laughter with an evil ring to it is heard.*

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:09 pm

The camera zooms in on John, who's standing the interviewer, Dan. It is one of the very few times John is willingly doing an interview. Dan nervously holds up his mic.

Dan: So Johnny... you missed two matches. Your opponents won by forfeit. What's up with that?

Johnny: *hums in thought* I'm a very busy man. It's no secret. I have a contract with Giorgio Armani, and right now he's paying me more than CWA could ever dream of. Plus, I feel more welcomed at work as a model, than here. I was in a fashion show and I was working during those two nights I missed. Plus the fact that I'm engaged-- *holds up his ring finger* --and I'm planning a wedding... Wrestling has been put on the back burner.

Dan: *smiles a bit* Congratulations on the engagement... but back on topic, your facing Jay. Has being out--

Johnny: Look here, Dan. Jay means nothing to me. This match isn't about winning against him. This has nothing to do with him, because he's my last concern. This will be my last match. Whether I win or not, I'm leaving. To be honest I really don't feel welcome in the locker room. And I'm becoming more successful then I could ever dream of outside of wrestling. I'm meant to be behind a camera, in the spotlight: I know that much. But as a wrestler in the CWA? No. It's not for me. I feel the CWA is almost.. constricting me.

He looks at the camera, his eyes sincere.

And to my fans, I love you. So fucking much. And I know you'll follow me wherever I go. I'll still be on top. I'm not going away. But the CWA? I can't stay here. If I'm ever going to wrestle again, it'll be the WWE. Because right now, that feels more like home than this company. I love my sister, I love my fans, and Tana baby? Kick ass, please. Kick some talent into this company's ass.

Dan: *bites his lip* John... your leaving isn't because of personal issues, right? You'll be missed.

Johnny: Actually, some of it is personal. I honestly don't like anyone in this company except for my sister, and Belle. And even Tana. I don't like Jay. He's a spineless boy who can't stick up for himself. Carter is just a naive kid who doesn't understand how great he could be if he just figured out who the fuck he is. Sheamus? Angel? Nolee? Everyone else in this company? We're not friends. I don't enjoy coming to work here when I feel everyone is talking about how much of a whore I am behind my back.

He shakes his head, pursing his lips.

When I go against Jay, I'm going to kick his ass. I'm gonna thank my fans on my knees and hope they forgive me for leaving, then I'm gonna kiss my fiancé, and love him every way fucking possible. He's the only one in my life who's truly helped and changed me. I'd give up my career and my looks for him. This job is keeping me from him, and I wanna be with him. I need to. He deserves actual quality time with me. I wanna be successful for him. He already makes me feel like a champion everyday, because I somehow won him. I'm his. *tears up a bit* I'd give my life for him, and being away from him all the time because of this job added on to my modeling is killing me.

Dan: *looks at him, smiling softly* That's... well I'm sure many of us would kill for that kind of love. But... if your leaving wrestling... we'll still see you, right?

Johnny: *smiles, willing his tears away* Obviously. I'm going to be on every billboard you see, maybe even go back to the WWE, and who knows. Maybe I'll chase the championship there. But right now? Gold and wrestling don't matter. *looks at the camera*

This is to all my little the haters, especially the ones in the locker-room. To everyone who's ever called me a whore or a slut or anything of that nature, to those who've ever had a problem with me and couldn't tell it to my face like an adult, to those who think I'm too much for this show and should tone it down, and to those who don't fucking know me and hate what I do, who I am, and what I love, you can kiss my ass. *flips off the camera* I'm already a champion. Talk when you can honestly say that without a piece of cheap fake gold around your waist.

He walks off, 50% of the crowd cheering like mad, and the other half booing. But John felt better than he had in a long time.

Last edited by John Morrison on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:47 am

We open up on a nice front yard where a bulldog is playing fetch with a man in a black hoodie and blue jeans. As we get closer we can see that the person is Jack Swagger. He smiles at the camera after he gets up from petting the dog.

Jack: Hey there Donnie! How ya doing?

Donnie: Pretty good, pretty good. Whose your pup?

Jack: Ah this is Damien. He's been my pup ever since I was little. Unlike Christian, I don't have seven animals all so I can fill the void of not having human companionship.

Donnie: Woah, that's a bit harsh don't you think?

Jack: Not in the least bit. The man can't even figure out whose stalking him. A real man would do that. But it is Christian we're talking about. I have no idea what Carter see's in him.

Donnie: Christian isn't your opponent this week though. Sheamus is.

Jack: *rolls his eyes* Don't even get me started on Sheamus. *smirks* Wait, my job is to tear him a new one isn't it? Then sit back and lemme tell you what I really think about Sheamus.

Donnie: *mutters under his breath* This should be good...

Jack: For starters, Sheamus has been threatened ever since I started hanging around blondie. For starters, she's my best friend. I would never do anything to hurt her or try to get in her pants. Yet Sheamus here seems to think that I would try and seduce my best friend. Maybe I think she's pretty but that doesn't mean anything. He honestly can't tell me that he doesn't think other girls are pretty.

Donnie: So you're saying his claim of you being in love with Nolee is false?

Jack: I love Nolee, yes. But as a sister. She's really not my type when you get down to it.

Donnie: Is that all you-

Jack: Oh no, I'm not even close to being done yet Donnie. *sneers* Now, lemme continue about him. I think he's a conceited prick! I think that he thinks just because he has the title and just because he's dating my best friend he can control her life. He can't. He shouldn't. No good boyfriend would do that!

Donnie: What about his claims that no good friend would keep a girl from her boyfriend?

Jack: It isn't like I hold a gun to her head and make her come with me! She chooses to go to the movies with me. She chooses to go out to dinner with me!

Donnie: Woah, calm down. So, um, what about you being in the ring? What do you think about fighting him in the ring?

Jack: I think I can handle him. Sure, he's bested me in the ring before when we were in the WWE but I don't think I ever managed to beat him. This will be different. I'm not doing this for myself. I'm doing this to prove to Sheamus he's not as big and bad and mean as he thinks.

Donnie: So you think you can beat him this time?

Jack: I know I can beat him this time. I'm going to make sure that when he gets in the ring with ol' Jack Swagger he's going to get all of me. He's going to get his ass kicked and I'm going to make sure that he's in no condition to fight Belle at the pay-per-view.

Donnie: Well...thanks for answering the questions I had...

Jack: No problem man. Hey, Vicki and Dolph and my friend Catalina are showing up for dinner. You wanna join us?

Donnie: Uh...no...I've got other plans...

Jack: Riiight. Well, get going then.

Donnie turns off the camera as Jack goes back to playing catch with the bulldog.
    Christian
    Christian

Post  Christian Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:44 am

The camera fades in on the locker room of Christian and his manager Edge. Christian is sitting on the couch staring at a box that sits on the small end table; Edge is leaning against the wall glaring at the box. He looks up and gives a small strained smile when their friend Casey walks into the room.

Christian: Oh.... Hi Casey.

Casey: Hi... *sees the looks on their faces* ...Everything okay?

Christian: *looks at the box* Edge found a box in the hallway with my name on it.... We think it is from the person who sent the notes.

Casey: Oh... *frowns* Have you looked in it?

Christian: No, not yet.... *picks up the box* I wanted to wait until you got here.

Casey: *nods* Well... I'm here now....

Christian slowly opens the box, staring at the contents of the box. Edge growls when he sees what is in the box.

1-16-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area 15738493

Casey puts a hand to his mouth, looking worried, slowly shaking his head.

Edge: I am freaking sick of this psycho..... *starts pacing* I swear when I find out who this sicko is I will kick his ass. Jay should not have to deal with this; especially with the stupid crap he has to deal with.... Worrying about Carter and his knee..... Having to face that disrespectful diva that thinks he is all that, when he is leaving because he cannot handle being in the CWA! And he says everyone is calling him a whore behind his back? As far as I have heard no one has called him a whore.... And if he has been called one it is because he basically almost had sex on television with a kid he just met! I am sick......

Christian: Adam! Calm down.

Edge sighs and leans against the wall again, gritting his teeth.

Casey stares at Edge with an almost frightened expression after the sudden outburst, slowly turning to look at Christian.

Casey: So um...your match this week....

Christian: Oh yeah..... My match, well it should be an interesting match.... Even if at this point I really cannot stand Morrison's attitude or the way he treats people.... And really besides the diva comments what have people said about him? I mean if all anybody did was call him a whore I could understand, but as far as I have seen is that he has only been called one once.... By Zach Ryder and I believe that was the only time, no one else talks about him.... He just has that much of an ego that he thinks that he is all everyone talks about.... *shakes his head* Like I have said in the past his ego is bigger than Wade's ever was.

Casey:*nods* It should be interesting, yeah. Do you think he will put up more of a fight than usual, knowing it's his last match?

Christian: Of course.... Anyone would, they would want to make a lasting impression and make people remember them. And someone with Morrison's ego will want to go out in a big way, so yes I think he will. But that just means I am going to fight harder as well, especially since he decided to insult me by calling my spineless and saying that I cannot stick up for myself.... I can stand up for myself and have stood up for myself in the past. And frankly I say he was way out of line for saying that.

Casey: *smiles* I know you can stand up for yourself, others too. You did get me away from Wade when he hurt me after all. *after a pause* Why is it that you don't insult anyone like you used to?

Christian: Because while the way I used to insult people was a mix of part of my personality and storyline, I am also a respectful person and unless you feel the need to insult me or tick me off I will give people respect.... I know some people do not like the way I act now... *pauses* I do not think I have changed that much, but I guess other people think I have.

Casey: I don't think you've changed that much. You've just...calmed down a bit over the years I guess. I'd say you were more...hyperactive back then, you acted before you thought about things and it got you in trouble... *he chuckles*

Christian: *laughs softly and nods* Okay yes that is very true, I was hyperactive back then. And I got into trouble a lot because of that, I lost count of all the times I got into trouble because of my big mouth or my lack of thinking stuff though. But I can say that I still had fun, no matter how many times I got into trouble. *smiles*

Casey: It was funny to watch too. Actually there's someone in the company now that's a little like that, though mostly off camera... So will any of this *he points at the gift* affect your concentration on the match at all?

Christian: *smile fades a bit* No it will not, I put my whole self into a match..... No matter what problems face me outside the ring, the fans deserve no less than my all in a match and hopefully I always give my all.

Casey: Okay, I was just asking. It's my job to...I didn't think you'd let it bother you. Did you hear what Swagger had to say about you though? *he frowns*

Christian: *smiles again* I know Casey and yes..... Swagger has shown that he likes to insult people just for the heck of it.... And yes I do have seven animals, most of them are rescues. I do not have them because I have to fill a void of not having human companionship, I have many dear and close friends... *frowns* And unless Swagger has been stalked by an unknown person he has no right to say I am not a real man.

Casey: Being stalked is never fun... I think Swagger's problem is he doesn't ever think about whether or not his words will upset someone. He's a jerk.

Christian: *nods* He was a jerk back in WWE.... But you know he is not what I have to deal with this week, so I am not going to focus on him. *stomach growls softly* Right now I think I need to deal with my hunger. *laughs softly* Want to go get some food?

Casey: Right, no more about Swagger. *smiles* Food's always good.

Christian: *smiles and stands up* Well let's go then.

Christian, Edge and Casey walk out of the locker room. The camera zooms in on the box and slowly fades out.

Last edited by Christian on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Nolee is obviously upset as she enters the gym. We see Lucas Turner sitting on a weight bench not working out but staring straight ahead at the wall as if in deep thought.

Lucas: *muttering to himself* I hope he likes his present...I had to spend money on it and I didn't know if he'd like it...I hope he likes it...

Nolee: *waving a hand in front of Lucas' face* You still in there man?

Lucas: *glares up at Nolee* I was thinking.

Nolee: Riiight. So...um...*not wanting to start talking about work so soon* The girls doing okay?

Lucas: Not that you would care. You chose to go with Sheamus instead of me...I thank you for that...you doing that led me to falling in love with my angel...

Nolee: *obviously nervous* Uh...huh...anyways. We have a tag team match together. I was wondering if you had any thoughts on how to beat Justin and Wade.

Lucas: *snorts* I've got much more important things going on Monday then a stupid tag team match. You realize they only threw us in the tag team match because they needed to give Wade and Justin easy targets. What easier targets than a girl whose nothing in this company and a man who everyone thinks is nothing and always has been.

Nolee: What happened to the Lucas I knew? The Lucas I knew wouldn't think that everyone saw him as a nothing. The Lucas I knew would have been cocky enough to think he was the coolest thing since sliced bread. The Lucas I knew would be ready for this tag team match, be we opening up the card or not. You're different. You're obsessed about something and that's not good for your in ring career.

Lucas: *glares* I am NOT obsessed!

Nolee: Whatever...

Lucas: But we'll win against Justin and Wade, trust me. You have my word that I'll do whatever it takes to win.

Nolee: No I don't want you to do whatever it takes to win. I just want to win. I want to play fair.

Lucas: Sure you do. Trust me, you're still upset from Sheamus naming Belle his number one contender. I can see it in your eyes. You want nothing more than to hurt her...or him. Rumor is that you slapped him...

Nolee: *glares* You don't want your private life talked about here...don't talk about mine. I made a mistake, one I still feel bad about. *she hesitates* But you're right. I do want to hurt her.

Lucas: Then hurt Wade. What better way to get to Belle than to hurt her fiance?

Nolee: *hesitates* But Wade and Justin have been nothing but nice to me...

Lucas: I know that. But you're going to have to hurt them if you want to get to Belle. Whats more important to you Nolee? You're personal feelings or those of your friends?

The camera fades out on the conflicted look that Nolee gives after the question.
    Alex Shelley
    Alex Shelley

Post  Alex Shelley Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:00 am

The camera fades in on a small, but clean hotel room. Alex Shelley is sitting on one of the beds in the room, he smiles when he sees the light is on.

Alex: *laughs softly* I see you finally got the battery in, it only took twenty minutes.

Chris: Oh hush you.... It did not take twenty minutes.... Only fifteen minutes and that was because I dropped the battery.

Alex: *sticks his tongue* It still took you forever.

Chris: *laughs* Whatever.... So who are you fighting in the CWA this week?

Alex: Vitani Summers, she is Angel's tag team partner.

Chris: You think she and you will have a good match?

Alex: Yeah I think so, I have watched a few matches and she has a good style. She is good in the ring which means we will have a great match.

Chris: You think her boyfriend Cody will come out with her this week?

Alex: I do not know.... He might or he might not, but I do not really care unless he tries to interfere.

Chris: *nods* You want some back up this week?

Alex: No I will be fine Chris.... Besides look who you are talking too.

Chris: *chuckles* The guy that always forgets his key for the hotel?

Alex: *throws a pillow towards Chris* Very funny.....

Chris: So you and Casey going out tonight?

Alex: Yeah, I am going to pick him up after we finish the promo.

Chris: So anything else to add to this promo? Or are you finished here?

Alex: I think I am finished here; I do not want to keep Casey waiting forever.

Chris nods and tries to turn off the camera, when he cannot he calls Alex over. Alex laughs and presses a button, making the camera go black.

Justin Gabriel
    Justin Gabriel

Post  Justin Gabriel Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:09 pm

The camera fades in on Justin, who is cooking something on a stove, wearing jeans and a green t-shirt. He moves over to check something that’s in the oven, the camera following as he smiles before closing it again and walks out into the dining area, where Heath is setting the table.

Heath: *looks up when Justin enters* Do you know if Belle’s coming?

Justin: *shakes his head* No idea. She might be busy with her own stuff for work.

There is a knock on the door proceeded by someone walking into the room. It's Wade, dressed in a white polo shirt and black slacks. He sniffs the air and smiles.

Wade: Do I detect a hint of lemon?

Heath: *chuckles* He's here Justin!

Justin: *laughs* I can tell.

Justin grins and goes over to hug Wade.

Justin: Maybe now you’ll stop complaining you haven’t seen us both at the same time for a while?

Wade: *hugs Justin and laughs* I suppose I can now, can't I?

He looks around the room before giving a small smile.

Wade: You boys remodeled since the last time that I was here. I rather like it the way it was before.

Justin: *rolls his eyes as he steps back* Well we decided having two separate houses was a pain, didn’t want to be looking after two houses when we’re rarely even home...

Wade: Oh that was what I assumed the reason for that god awful Sammy Hagar cut out in the corner.

Heath: Hey! You leave my Sammy Hagar stand up out of this conversation! The man is a national hero where I come from!

Justin: *shakes his head* That’s disturbing… *after a pause* Anyway, dinner should be almost ready. I should go check on it.

Heath: It is not disturbing! *mumbles*

Wade sits down at the table as Heath offers him a glass of wine while he gets Justin a red bull and himself a Mt. Dew.

Justin: Yeah it is.

Justin sticks his tongue out at Heath before going to check on the food.

Heath: *smiles* So Wade I still can't believe you asked Justin to be on your team.

Wade: It was the best choice I could make. Everyone else was just…I dunno...I've never worked with anyone as well as I work with the two of you...

Justin: *teasingly, calling out from the kitchen* Aww Wade, did you just admit you miss teaming with us?

Heath: *calls back* I think he did Justin.

Wade: I did. When we were the Nexus and The Corre we were on top of the world. We were champions.

Justin: *as he comes back into the room, carrying some of the food* True, only it was Heath and I that were champs in the Nexus, not you.

He puts the food on the table, smirking at Wade before going back into the kitchen.

Wade: In all technicality, you two never would have been champions had I not told Cena that he and Otunga were to lie down and let you pin them. I did you a favor back then *he waves his hand dismissively* No matter, what matters now is that we're a team again.

Justin: I know, I know. *he comes back with the rest of the food and sits down* And I’m glad we’re a team again. I can help you win your first set of tag titles… *he grins*

Wade: *laughs* It’s not like I didn't have a good enough partner when me and Belle went for it.

Justin: I know, I know.

Heath: So how come you and Belle didn’t end up winning them?

Wade: *hesitates* I'm not sure to be honest Heath. Maybe we just don't work well in the ring together. God knows we're a well oiled machine out of it.

Heath: Maybe you’re just too used to working with us after the Nexus and Corre, naw mean?

Justin: *giggles* Yeah, maybe. So our opponents, do you think we can beat them? I mean…Lucas has been acting pretty creepy…

Wade: I guess that must be it Heath. *looks at Justin* We'll be fine with Lucas. This creepiness that he has about him; It's not something we haven't faced before. Remember when we all took down The Undertaker for Kane? We can handle creepy.

Justin: Oh yeah, *smiles* I forgot about that. Plus we actually can work as a team, I’ve never seen Lucas do a good job of that.

Wade: *shrugs* I think he does a good job with Nolee by his side.

Justin: *shrugs* A better job than when he’s with Carter, anyway. We still have the advantage of having been teaming together before longer than they have.

Wade: *nods* Of course. That's also the advantage we have to Angel and Vitani. I hope that Angel has her match against Amy before our match with us. It'll weaken her.

Heath: She has two matches at the pay-per-view? That has to suck. For her anyway. *he laughs* But you two would win anyway.

Justin: *grins* Probably. I actually feel a lot better knowing I have Wade to back me up.

Wade: Why thank you Heath, Justin. *an almost cold, power hungry look invades his eyes* Can you think about it? Us with championship gold?

Justin: *in a warning tone, frowning* Wade… I saw that look. Don’t you dare… It would be good yes, but even if we don’t win it will still be good to team together. It’s not always about the gold…

Wade: *roughish grin* What look Justin? I would do nothing to jeopardize our chance if that's what you’re thinking.

Justin: I know you wouldn’t, but that was the kind of look you often had when you were… *trails off, shaking his head*

Heath: When you were an ass. We don’t want you like that again.

Wade: *nods and takes a drink of his wine* I'm sorry...I just...the title match...it gets my blood flowing.

Justin: All the more reason why picking me as your teammate was a good decision. I can make sure you don’t end up that way again.

Wade: *smiles* You're the reason I didn't turn out the way I was going to turn out.

Justin: *smiles smugly* I know. *after a pause* I seem to be good at fixing everyone’s problems…

Wade: *hesitates, seeing the seriousness in Justin's eyes.* Only problem you can't fix is Heath's addiction to southern rock.

Heath: It's not an addiction!

Justin: *smiles slightly* And the one where I worry too much…and my fear of that freakishly large dog of Heath’s, which is outside… But yeah, I’ve been fixing a lot of other people’s problems lately; I even talked to Nolee about one of hers. *gives Wade a look, knowing he knows the problem he’s referring to*

Heath: Gregory is not a freakishly large dog!

Wade: *nods at Justin* I hope she feels okay about that...

Justin: He is too…and he’s scary. *sticks his tongue out at Heath before looking back at Wade* Well she thanked me for it…then disappeared offline, so I guess so. *he drinks some of his Red Bull*

Wade: I don't think Shea can complain...

Justin: Not really. I told her to show that she really does care about him, convinced her to cook something he likes for him. *shrugs* He gets a meal out of it, so he definitely won’t complain.

Heath: *rolls his eyes* Anyone else woulda waited until after going up against the person before helping them sort their issues, but not you Justin…

Justin: *shoots Heath a look* I like helping people. What’s wrong with that?

Wade: It’s not like Nolee is a viable threat. Yes, I heard that she wants to hurt me to hurt Belle but at the end of the day she won't because she's honestly just angry that she was looked over in favor of the superior female wrestler. So it's okay if Justin helps her Heath.

Heath: *nods* Right. *looks over at Justin* Sorry…

Justin: *smiles* It’s fine.

Heath: *looks at the food on the table* …can we eat now?

Wade: *laughs* Yes, lets, I'm starved and this looks divine.

Justin grins and gets up to start serving the food as the camera fades out.
    Vitani
    Vitani

Post  Vitani Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:55 am

The camera opens on Vitani and Cody, who appear to be arguing. As the camera zooms in on them, their voices can be heard.

Vitani: I could have handled him on my own last week Cody! You didn’t need to hurt him!

Cody: He deserved what he got! He shouldn’t have said what he did about you. That and he’s like Lucas, he doesn’t respect women. He calls his best ‘friend’ Blondie! Anyone else would use the word as an insult, like Sheamus does to that blond interviewer guy.

Vitani: His name’s Casey and he just happens to be dating my opponent for this week, so I’d prefer it if you’d not insult him.

Cody: Why? Because Alex might get angry and try to hurt you too, like the others have? This is exactly what I’m trying to tell you. They hurt you Vixxens because they can.

Vitani: No, I don’t think Alex will do that, I just don’t want everyone hating me because you’ve attacked them all.

Cody: Vi, come on, can’t you see it? None of them respect you Vixxens. They just act as if they do, then hurt you anyway, or they all perve on you, like Swagger and Lucas.

Vitani: …well I have been losing and ending up hurt quite a bit… *after a pause* Wait, Cody, what happened? I thought you wanted out of this deal with Dusty?

Cody: I…changed my mind. *looks away*

Vitani: He threatened you again?

Cody: No. *says defensively* He made me realize he was right… Just…*pauses to think* After your match with Shelley, tell me if you still think we’re wrong.

Vitani: Okay, but I’m sure my answer will still be the same… I have to go, I’m meeting Aislin soon.

She kisses Cody’s cheek before turning and leaving, the camera slowly zooming out to show Dusty standing a short distance behind Cody, his arms folded as he shakes his head, the camera fading out.
    Sheamus
    Sheamus

Post  Sheamus Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:45 am

Sheamus is seen slaying on a couch in a hotel room, staring up at the roof. He groans and covers his face with his hands when he hears someone come in the room.

Sheamus: Look, I know you’re here to do my promo, but I’m really not in the mood.

Keiran: *as he walks on screen* What’s wrong now? I thought yeh said you’d sorted your Nolee issues…

Sheamus: Oh, Keiran… *he uncovers his face and sits up as Keiran comes to sit with him* Yes we sorted our issues…I think. She just…suddenly decided to make me a dinner and do things I like doing… We had a nice, quiet night for once and watched a movie. No talking about work and no arguing…

Keiran: So if that’s sorted, what’s wrong?

Sheamus: What do you think? Jack Swagger of course. I just wish he’d leave us alone. I mean, I got in trouble the other day for hittin’ him, which I only did because he was bugging Christian, who has enough to deal with.

Keiran: He’s the one being stalked yes? *after Sheamus nods* Okay, yeah, he does have a lot to deal with then. You really don’t like it when innocent people are picked on, do yeh?

Sheamus: No. I know what it’s like, it’s annoying. Remember, I used to be a choir boy…*rolls his eyes* That was bad enough without being picked on for being pale and ginger…

Keiran: So what’s he done now?

Sheamus: What hasn’t he done? *he stands up and starts pacing* I mean he told me he loved Nolee, now he’s trying to cover it up by saying he loves her ‘like a sister’. And when exactly have I ‘controlled’ her? I’m allowed to be upset that she spent all her time with Swagger, I wanted to see her. I never once tired to tell her she couldn’t see Swagger at all; I just said I’d like it if she hung around him a little less so I could see her too!

Keiran: *nervously* Okay, okay…calm down before yeh start breaking things.

Sheamus: Sorry. *stops pacing and takes a deep breath, sitting back down* He even seems sure he can beat me this time… over confidence gets yeh nowhere; it leads you to make mistakes. People who work here and watch the show should know that by now. He can go ahead and bring everything he’s got to the ring, because I will too. It’ll be the one point where I can’t be told off for hittin’ him, so I hope he knows what he’s gotten himself into.

Keiran: Oh… *looks worried* I’d really hate to be him then, I’ve seen…and felt the damage you’re capable of inflicting when you’re this annoyed with someone…

Sheamus: *nods, then smirks* I hope ‘ol' Jack Swagger’ knows he called himself old…

The two laugh and shake their heads as the scene fades out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:29 pm