Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

4 posters

9/19/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos

Admin
    Admin

9/19/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos Empty 9/19/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos

Post  Admin Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 pm

[center]PROMOS ARE TO BE TURNED IN HERE NO LATER THEN MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME. IF THEY ARE LATE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MATCH
    Admin
    Admin

9/19/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos Empty Re: 9/19/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:16 pm

The camera fades in on a hotel room where we see Nolee Lacroix sitting on a bed Indian style in a pink nightgown while Lucas lounges dressed in a pair of flannel pajama bottoms on the other. He glances over at her, pausing the television before rolling onto his side to look at her

Lucas:Ready for our tag team match Monday?

Nolee falls back on the bed and then rolls over on her side to look at him.

Nolee:I'm ready...I guess...I just...

Lucas: *knowingly* You don't know about the chance that you might have to fight him.

Nolee sighs and turns onto her stomach, muttering into the pillow of the hotel room bed

Lucas:What was that kid?

Nolee: *raises her head off of the pillow* Yeah, yeah, yeah we all know that I don't want to fight him. Shea's a good competitor but...well...

Lucas:*gets off his bed and walks over to sit on the bed next to her* Hey now, don't be getting all upset. How do you think I feel about possibly having to hit a girl. *starts massaging her shoulders*

Nolee:*props her head up on her hands while resting on her elbows as Lucas massages her back* Problem is you're not dating...

Lucas: Kid, if he really loves you he won't care about winning this stupid match. He'll let you pin him. We won't even have to fight it.

Nolee: *sits fully up and against the headboard, giving Lucas an admonishing look* He won't just give in. You and I both know that. We're competitors. It's what we do.

Lucas: *sighs and tosses his hands up in defeat* Okay, okay I understand about shamrock. What about little miss Italiano.

Nolee: I know we can handle her. It wasn't my fault that I lost my match Friday...

Lucas: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now go to sleep we have training in the morning.

Lucas walks back over to his bed and lays down, covering up before turning the hotel room light off as the camera fades out.
    Admin
    Admin

9/19/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos Empty Re: 9/19/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

The streets of Pittsburgh are crowded as usual. Panning in on the crowd, we see Carter Lacroix, walking with the flow of the crowd. He's wearing his usual tan cowboy hat, with a leather jacket over a blue tank top, with jeans, and tan cowboy boots.

Carter's voice: *sounding as a voice over* Pittsburgh isn't a lot different than Nashville really. Sure it's a bigger city but it's a city none-the-less. I'm glad I lived a few hours outside of Nashville city limits. I got to see the country, got to breath that fresh air. Must have been nice, huh Miss Lopez?

As the scene keeps unfolding, we see Carter tipping his hat at several women, smiling kindly. He reaches a coffee shop and opens the door, allowing a family made up of a woman who is pushing a baby carriage and her husband to walk out before he walks in

Carter's voice: *a soft chuckle is heard* I'd like to say it was my momma who taught me manners. But I don't remember much about my mom. I was only 8 when she died. Sure, I knew her longer than Nolee did but I didn't know her for much longer. Nah, these morals come from my good ol' southern heritege. That's why I'm not sure if I can fight you or not.

The Carter in the video orders a coffee and sits down at the back by himself. A little boy runs over with a paper and a pen, obviously asking if he can have an autograph. He smiles, signing the paper and then allowing the boys mother to take a picture of him with a camera phone

Carter's voice: Problem is though, I don't mind doin' it for a job. Sure, if I wasn't a wrestler I would think twice about hitting a lady. But Miss Lopez, there is a difference between a lady and a woman. You, you're no lady. You don't seem to have the morals to be a lady. No, you're just some little girl who likes to talk smack about people. Me? I can back up my claims. Hell, sure I was worried at first when I heard that we were fighting each other. I was almost timid. But I got over it. This is my job Miss Lopez. This is what the fans want to see. So you know what? I don't think I'll have any problem beating your ass for this match. Who knows, little woman like you might even enjoy it.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:24 pm

The camera comes on in black and white to show a clip from Wade's WWE days on Smackdown.

Wade's voice: I only go after the biggest and the baddest because to be quite frank, anybody less then that just isn't even worth my attention.

The camera brightens to a sepia tone to show Wade Barrett winning the CWA title and standing over the fallen Sheamus

Wade's voice: He was the biggest and the baddest but he was also a friend. I never decide to take on a friend lighter than I would an enemy because I, more so than other people, know what it's like to lose a friend who then becomes an enemy.

The camera finally goes to all color to show Wade Barrett hitting Christian with the Wasteland and standing over the downed Christian and John Morrison

Wade's voice: They were not the biggest and the baddest. They were simply stepping stones to the new Wade Barrett. The Wade Barrett who no longer wants to simply be surrounded by people who want to make a name for themselves. The Wade Barrett who only surrounds himself with people who are capable of attaining their own goals. Now, there was a reason I attacked Christian last. Sure, he had just lost a match to John Morrison. But in my mind, Christian is a bigger threat. I have more to worry about with Christian than I do with John Morrison.

The camera appears to go in reverse to before the Wade Barrett segment. In black and white it shows Edge and Christian's first tag team title win.

Wade's voice: He's always been a decorated champion in the WWE. People have always loved him and respected him. Even when he had that bout with Randy Orton, there were people who rightfully loved and respected him because they couldn't stand to see that ingrate win another championship.

The camera changes to a sepia tone to show Christian winning the TNA title from Jeff Jarrett, his ECW title win against Jack Swagger, and his first ever World Heavyweight Championship win.

Wade's voice:Even when he wasn't working with the WWE the man had success. Sure, he came back after seeing the error of his ways by joining TNA to become a champion. He proved then and there that he was still a force to be reckoned with. That he shouldn't have been let go in the first place. That's why he's a major competitor. Because he can survive in any atmosphere that he is wanted in.

The camera changes to full color as it shows Christian's loss to Sheamus last Monday and his loss to John Morrison on Friday

Wade's voice:But this is what he has become. A former shell of the man that the fans all loved for his wrestling abilities. You could say I attacked him because I saw how much the fans still cheered for him. You could take my word that I attacked him because he is still one of the major competitors in this competition. Or you could say I attacked him because I wanted to light a fire in him to be the man he use to be.

Wade is finally shown in Christian's locker room, having wrecked the place. He's sitting on a chair, sipping a glass of red wine with his feet propped up on what appears to be Christian's travelling bag

Wade: All that can be said for certain is that come Monday Night, I will prove who is the best in the company. And it certainly isn't a silly little blonde canadian.
    Christian
    Christian

Post  Christian Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:12 am

Camera fades in on a room with a large television and a DVD player, two men with blond hair stood in front of the television. The camera zooms in to reveal the men to be Christian and Edge. The blank screen comes to life and shows the beginning of Wade's promo. They watched the clips as Wade's voice droned on and on, about half why though the promo Edge uses a remote to pause the promo.

Edge: Ok let's take a break from the English robot and discussed what we learned so far.

Christian: Well one that he has the second most boring voice in wrestling behind Orton.

Edge nods as he crosses his arms.

Edge: True buddy very true.

Christian: And two that he has a really big ego, but I think we knew that already.

Edge chuckles as he nods again.

Edge: Again buddy very true.

Christian: I found his words interesting as well, like that line of "They were not the biggest and the baddest." and "But in my mind, Christian is a bigger threat. I have more to worry about with Christian than I do with John Morrison." So basically he sees me as a bigger threat to him, then John Morrison, which I will admit is a nice stroke to my ego. But on the flip side of that I'm insulted that Wade doesn't think I'm a serious threat.

Edge nods as Christian chuckles.

Christian: He also said that "They were simply stepping stones to the new Wade Barrett.", I have to ask what does he mean by a new Wade Barrett? A Wade Barrett who only has two friends and a ‘potential girlfriend’ as the man himself has put it? This brings the question of why he is pushing everyone else away that isn't European when the rumor in the locker room is he's afraid of being alone?

Edge: Well while we ponder these questions about the British one let's check out more of the promo.

Edge uses the remote to start the promo again, they watch the screen as the promo progresses. Edge pauses again a little before the end.

Edge: You know he might rival Randy for most boring voice now that I've listened to it more.

Christian chuckles softly and nods.

Christian: True, but now that we've paused let's go over some more things he said that I found interesting. He said that "He's always been a decorated champion in the WWE. People have always loved him and respected him.", I have to point out that more than he can say about himself. He's only been the Intercontinental Champ in all his time with the WWE, and he was never loved or respected by the fans. He also said: "That he shouldn't have been let go in the first place. That's why he's a major competitor. Because he can survive in any atmosphere that he is wanted in.", I have to point out that Wade is right on this point. The WWE was dumb enough to let me leave in the first place, I can survive in any atmosphere, including the CWA.

Edge smiles before starting the promo again. At the end of the promo Christian grins and looks up with a fire in his eyes.

Christian: Wade you said that "I attacked him because I wanted to light a fire in him to be the man he used to be." and that "I will prove who is the best in the company, and it certainly isn't a silly little blond Canadian." Well Congratulations Wade. You did exactly that, you lite a fire under me and you're going to have a damn hard time putting it out. See now I have something to prove and I won't stop until I've proved to you and everyone one that I'm not just a 'silly little blond Canadian’. Wade someone should have told you, you don't play with fire.

Camera fades out as Christian continues to grin.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:12 pm

**The camera opens on Belle Moore who is leaning against the wall and has headphones in,but not on**

Belle:I hate the fact that I beat Nolee and am promised a title shot yet this week I dont get one. Im ready to take on Santana but do I get her? No. I get Gail Kim. A gil who wasn't even good enough to get on the first show. Who was? Me. She isn't worth my time.

But now that I have said that let me address Ms.Nolee AKA Barbie. You messed up my match. That was a no-no. You think I was tough before? Well that was nothing compared to what I will be like. I will break you. You took something from me Barbie. That Vixxens title should be mine,around my waist. But why isn't it? Because a girl who also isn't worth my time took it. You have no clue what you have done. How about you go back to the south and go get your drunk of a brother? Talking about how my best friend is an EX druggie. How about you watch what I do to Gail and just think about what I will do to you. Im the Hardcore Princess whose gonna take out tonights compition then Santana then you. So watch it.

**Belle glares at the camera before going back to her music and shutting her eyes**
    Sheamus
    Sheamus

Post  Sheamus Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:31 am

Sheamus is seen angrily pacing in the parking lot as the camera fades in, though the reason why is unknown. He mumbles something quietly to himself in Irish, the words barely loud enough for those watching to hear, even if they could understand it.
    Eventually he stops pacing and sits down on the steps which lead into the arena, staring out into the car park, leaving the viewers to assume he’s waiting for someone.
    He smiles, looking relieved as he watches a car pull up, not speaking until the car door’s heard opening and closing.

Sheamus: About time yeh got here James. *He stands up, looking frustrated again.* We need to talk about this match…

Angel walks over to Sheamus with her bag over her shoulder.

Angel: Sorry traffic was hell on the way here. *pauses* …and what do we have left to talk about for this match Sheamus?

Sheamus shakes his head, sighing.

Sheamus: You should know what Angel…Yeh know I don’t want to do this match… She…she’s… *trails off, frowning.*

As he stares down at the concrete step below him, there’s a silence.

Sheamus: *slowly looks back up at Angel* I can’t do this… *he has a sad look in his eyes as he speaks.*

Angel sighs and shakes her head.

Angel: If she is fickle enough to leave you over one match then forget her Shea.

Sheamus stands, looking annoyed with her.

Sheamus: Forget her? I can’t just forget her! And it’s not that she’ll leave me that I’m annoyed, it’s the fact that I might end up in the ring against her…and have ter hit her. I don’t want to have ter do that Angel…I can’t. *he runs a hand through his hair, looking upset.* I can’t and I… *he trails off again, looking guilty*

Angel shakes her head and looks at Sheamus.

Angel: Sheamus you knew when you signed up here that you'd have to fight women as well as men. You have to treat this like another match Shea, in the ring she's you opponent not your girlfriend. Are you really willing to throw away this match?

Sheamus hangs his head, looking ashamed of himself.

Sheamus: You…yer right. I’m being stupid; I knew this would happen sooner or later.

Sheamus sighs and paces a little before looking back at Angel, his usual determined look on his face.

Sheamus: Ok. I’ll do it. Besides, it means I get to beat up that Lucas fella right? *grins*

Angel chuckles softly and nods with a smile.

Angel: That’s the spirit Shea and yes, you'll get to beat up that Lucas fella.

Grinning, Sheamus rolls up his shirt sleeves, looking as if he was going to go off and fight the man right now.

Sheamus: Great! Well what are we waitin’ for? I’ve got me an American fella to beat up…

Sheamus goes up the stairs, heading into the arena, his grin fading once he’s out of Angel’s sight.

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:19 pm

{Camera pans up to Jeff pacing in the locker room, bouncing a bit as he moves}

Jeff: Damn....Kane really? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Immune to fear right? Kane might be bigger, but I'm faster, and I can think on my feet pretty quickly. I just gotta go out there and do the best I can do, win, lose, or draw that's not up to me, that's all in fate's hands.

{He stops to grab the armbands the cut out earlier that night and starts to pull them on}

Jeff: No matter what happens out there I've gotta put on the best match I can, use Kane's size against him, just gotta keep moving. Who knows what'll happen when The Devil's Favorite Demon meets The Charismatic Enigma.

{camera fades with Jeff racing down the hall}
    Kane
    Kane

Post  Kane Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:15 pm

*Kane is stalking around his room. Not upset about his match nor particularly worried about it either. He'd face Hardy, leave him a smear on the mat and then go on about his business*

Hardy huh? Well my brother took him on once....the little rainbow bright was lucky he lived as long as he did. So I throw him around the ring. No big deal. I'll with him and then when I'm tired of him I'll break him.

*he shrugs as he leaves the room, the camera panning down to see the broken furniture on the floor and the shredded arm bands that lay just the side*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:19 pm