Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

Nolee Lacroix

Admin
    Admin

Nolee Lacroix Empty Nolee Lacroix

Post  Admin Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Name: Nolee Lacroix
    Height:5'6"
    Weight: 175
    Hometown: Nashville, Tennesse
    Nickname: N/A
    Manager?: Lucas Turner (see pic)
    CWA accomplishments: None yet.
    Non-CWA accomplishments: None.
    Type (Face or Heel): Tweener
    Style of Wrestling: showman, grappler
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): sweet, shy southern girl very convinced in the power of girl power
    CWA Win/Loss Record: 0-1-0
    Current CWA Fueds: None
    Finisher(s): Tennesse Tornado- huricanrana from the top rope
    Appearance: See pic
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): "She's Country"- Jason Aldean
    Introduction Promo:

The sounds of someone hitting a punching bag are heard as the camera comes on in a gym, the sound of some honky tonk song playing in the background as we pan out to see a young woman punching heavily at the bag.

She see's the camera, whipes her face, and sits down on a nearby stool, a smile coming to her face.

Girl: Well, well, well, looks like ya'll finally showed your asses up. Heard you were coming to show the next best thing to hit the CWA. Well look no further. I'm your next best thing.

She takes a sip of water before continuing

Girl: Nolee Lacroix is the name, giving out pain is the game. I hear you got some interesting superstars on that show of yours. Well, I'm looking forward to taken 'em all down because I don't care if I fight a man or woman. I just wanna prove them that a girl doesn't have to be down right beautiful to get what she needs in life...

Nolee trails off, flicking her hair over her shoulder and shooting a dazzling smile at the camera,

Nolee: But then again it sure helps don't it?”

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: I was always ridiculed in the WWE, the other company as we call it here, for being a girl who thought she could do a mans job. I'm here to prove that they were wrong.

E-Mail address: wwe_bookworm@yahoo.com
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name: same as above

Nolee Lacroix 3364400416_fa1e798763---- Nolee
    Nolee Lacroix Randy-couture-san-diego-comic-con-kJR4Gc----Lucas Turner

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Nolee Lacroix Empty Re: Nolee Lacroix

Post  Admin Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Welcome to Monday Night Carnage Nolee Lacroix

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:13 am