Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

9/16/11 Friday Night Rampage Results

Admin
    Admin

9/16/11 Friday Night Rampage Results Empty 9/16/11 Friday Night Rampage Results

Post  Admin Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:57 pm

LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
    IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT RAMPAGE

The video package of Friday Night Rampage begins and we see the ring announcers for the days show, Tazz and JBL sitting at the table, looking back and forth. They seem animatedly in coversation but when they see the camera is on they stop talking.

Tazz: Hello everybody and we-

JBL: Welcome to Rampage! I am the wrestling god, John Bradshaw Layfield, and my portly friend here is the former master of Extreme Tazz

Tazz: I like to think that I still know my way around a wrestling ring. (he huffs) Anyways, he's JBL and I'm Tazz. Tonight it looks like we have quite a show for you. (a picture of Christian is shown on one side of the screen while a picture of John Morrison is shown on the other side is shown on the screen)

JBL's voice: In the main event of the evening we have Christian facing off against John Morrison! (a picture of John Cena on one of the screen while a picture of Jeff Hardy is shown on the other side pops up)

Tazz's voice: And in the other male match of the night we will witness the two newest CWA aqquistions John Cena and Jeff Hardy face off mano e mano. But first lets see a little bit of ladies action!

Nolee Lacroix vs Angel James

She's Country by Jason Aldean begins and out she walks to the ring, Nolee and her new friend/employee Josh Turner. The fans boo her, remembering what she did Monday Night and how she cost Belle the championship. She gets to the ring, Lucas standing right off of the apron and smirking at the crowd as Nolee leans almost tauntingly against the ropes, waiting for Angel. Heavens A Lie by Lacuna Coil begins and out walks Angel James. The fans cheer for her, seeing as how she proved herself to the fans Monday Night, though she did not win. She gets to the ring, careful to make note of Lucas being there, before smirking at the entrance.Out walks Sheamus. The crowd boos for him and the sudden realization that whatever Sheamus and Wade Barrett have planned, their favorite Italian diva must be in on it too. Angel climbs into the ring and the match begins.

The bell rings and our divas match is underway. The two circle each other before locking up in the middle of the ring. Nolee headbutts Angel and sends her back a little bit and Nolee delivers Angel a series of hard knife edge chops before giving her 3 devastating strikes to the head and forcing her into a corner. Angel shakes her head after that vicious shot. She gets herself out of the corner and when Nolee runs at her she nails a nice dropkick. Nolee gets up and Angel runs into the ropes, getting caught by Lucas and pulled out of the ring when she does. The ref yells at Lucas who throws up his hands in self defense which is enough for Nolee to roll out of the ring and run a vicious clothesline at the back of Angels' head. She smirks as the Italian beauty connects with the concrete of the floor arena.

Grabbing Angel, Nolee tosses her back into the ring. She climbs in after her but when she's getting in through the ropes, she feels someone push her from behind and she crashes headfirst into the mat. She's dazed and feels herself being pulled up by Angel. The Italian Vixxen smirks and lands The Twista before pinning Nolee for the 1! 2! 3!

Winner via Pinfall: Angel James

As Angel and Sheamus stand in the ring, celebrating, an irate Nolee and Lucas stand just on the outside of it. When the Italian/Irish duo turn around, they get hit with a connected clothesline and fall to the mat. The crowd boos as the television cuts to it's first commercial break.

COMMERCIAL---- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deOi3Fkc8mQ

When we get back from commercial we see, yet again, Tazz and JBL sitting at the announcers table talking animatedly about something. However, this time the do not stop talking when the see that the cameras are rolling

Tazz:Well folks, we can't believe what we just saw moments ago either. It looks like, not only has Sheamus alligned himself with Wade Barrett as we saw on Monday but Angel James as well! And Nolee Lacroix and Lucas Turner looked mighty pissed off if you ask me.

JBL:Pissed off is an understatement Tazz. But they will get Angel and Sheamus will get their shot at revenge this week folks because we heard that there will be a tag team match. Angel James and her partner Sheamus will take on Nolee Lacroix and Lucas Turner in the first ever tag team match in the CWA!

Tazz: Well enough gabbin about that, we have our next match on the way and it's contested by two people very new to the CWA but not new to the hearts of the fans! John Cena and Jeff Hardy!

John Cena vs Jeff Hardy

John Cena's new theme song "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor hits and he does his usual entrance to a huge reaction from the fans. He laughs as the slides into the ring, tossing his baseball cap and shirt into the crowd before taking off his dogtags and handing them to the ref. Jeff Hardy's theme song, "No More Words" by Endeverafter, begins and he comes out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He does his usual erratic dance before running down to the ring and sliding in. He smiles, reaching out to shake Cena's hand. Cena of course shakes his hand and the two men begin the match.

Both men lock up in the middle of the ring and then Cena backs Jeff into the corner and then hits right hands on Jeff. Cena then whips Hardy to the opposite side of the ring and then Cena hits a snap suplex on Jeff. Cena goes for the cover but can only get a one count.

Jeff manages to get up and Irish whips Cena into the ropes, landing a dropkick when the man bounces back. Smiling he climbs to the top rope but when Cena gets up before he can even try anything fancy, he simply goes for a flying shoulder press. As they connect, he connects to the mat and rolls onto his back.

Cena manages to get up first and tries to lock Jeff in the STFU. Jeff manages to reach the bottom rope and break the hold. John lets go at the respectable one count but as Jeff is pulling himself up, he goes for the FU. He is able to connect it and manages to hook Jeff in for the 1!2!3!

Winner Via Pinfall: John Cena

After the match, Cena helps Hardy stand and the two once again shake hands before Jeff leaves the ring, allowing Cena to celebrate in peace. As we cut to our last commercial break.

COMMERCIAL----- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeh5YXotTTM

For the last time in the evening we see Tazz and JBL sitting at the table talking. This time they seem less animated and more like they are being forced to endure something very unpleasent. That something unpleasent is shown to be CWA Champion Wade Barrett who is sitting next to them at the commentary table

Tazz: Hello folks and if you don't know who we are by now you weren't paying good enough attention the first two times we told you! Currently we are joined by the CWA Champion Wade Barrett. *he glances over at Wade like the number one thing he'd enjoying doing is punching him in the face*

Wade:No reason to give me snide looks mate. I'm only out here because I have a vested interest in this match up. Either one of these blokes could be a threat to my title reign and I intend on scoping out all competition until I see someone that is worth worrying about.

JBLStrong words from a strong champion. Do you have a preference as to who in the division you'd rather fight?

Wade: Seeing as how none of them are fit to lace up my wrestling boots, I'd be glad to go against any of the 'competition' that Jerry Lawler thinks I have for the title.

Tazz: Well speaking of competitors, here comes two of your most noted competitions for that title you wear around your waist.

Christian vs John Morrison

Both men go for the lock up but then Christian drives the knee into the gut of Morrison. Christian then hits more knees to the back of Morrison and then hits hard right hands on the downed man. Christian then bounces John off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but John ducks it with an elegant splits like manuever and hits a shoulder block. Johnny then stomps away on Christian and then slams him into the turnbuckle. Morrison then hits right hands and then batters Christian’s head off the top turnbuckle. Morrison then chops hard away on the chest of Christian not once but on four occasions.

Morrison then kicks Christian in the mid section and goes for the scissor kick and nails it. Morrison goes for the cover but can only get a two count. Morrison hauls Christian to his feet and bounces him into the turnbuckle again. He gets on the outside, slipping between the top and bottom rope to actually manage his leg over the top rope and catch Christian in the head with a hard kick. He then goes for the Starship Pain, hitting it. With little defense left, Morrison goes for the pin. 1!2!3!

Winner via Pinfall: John Morrison

John has little time to celebrate as Wade Barrett slides into the ring from behind him, attacking the weary man with a Wasteland. As Christian comes to, he too finds himself victim of Wasteland. With a sick smirk and a wild, almost animalistic yell, Wade Barrett hoists the CWA title into the air.

Tazz:With that display of power, there is only one question left. Is there any man or woman in the CWA who can stand up to the power of Wade Barrett! Tune in Monday Night folks for more good ol' fashioned wrestling!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 pm