Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

CWA Superstar interview -Sheamus

Casey
    Casey

CWA Superstar interview -Sheamus Empty CWA Superstar interview -Sheamus

Post  Casey Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:29 am

Everybody knows what their favourite superstars are like inside the ring, watching and cheering (or booing) them each week, but how many can say they know what the stars are really like?

I’m going to be asking all the superstars…or at least the ones that will talk to me…a set of questions, so all you fans can get to know a bit more about the off screen personalities of the CWA stars.

For the first interview I’ve decided to start with a man who’s anything but invisible in the CWA, the Celtic Warrior Sheamus.

Name: Stephen Farrelly (Irish: Stíofán Ó Fearghaile)

Birthday: Janurary 28, 1978

Hometown: Cabra, Dublin, Ireland

Height: 6”6/1.98m

Weight: 267lbs/121kg

If I wasn’t a wrestler I’d be: Either an IT tech or I’d still be working as security

Growing up my hero was: My parents.

I can’t live without: My girlfriend, she’s the only thing keeping me sane in the company right now.

I’m totally grossed out by: People who eat mushrooms. You do know it’s a fungus right?

Bad habit: Letting my short temper get the best of me.

Favourite thing to do: Wrestle, obviously.

Favourite band/singer: Someone most of you have never heard of, Heather Dale. She’s a Canadian Celtic singer.

Secret skill: …I can sing…

Someone who annoys you: Lucas…and everyone who disrespects my background.

My greatest fear: I’m not a fan of having to go to the doctors, especially not if a hospital’s involved.

Prized possession: My actual Celtic cross necklace, not the cheap merchandise ones the other company eventually made me wear.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:03 pm