Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

"The Kid" Antonio Jacinto

Admin
    Admin

"The Kid" Antonio Jacinto Empty "The Kid" Antonio Jacinto

Post  Admin Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Name: Antonio Jacinto

Height: 5 ft 10 in

Weight: 160 lbs

Hometown: Corsica, France

Nickname: "The Kid"

Manager?: Will Manage Lucas Turner/Get Managed by Lucas Turner

CWA accomplishments: None So Far

Non-CWA accomplishments: He was the top of his graduating class in high school

Type (Face or Heel): Heel

Style of Wrestling: Showman

Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): Much loved heartbreaking bad boy

CWA Win/Loss Record: 0-0-0

Current CWA Fueds: None

Finisher(s): Heartbreaker (a hard clothesline to the chest similar to JBL's Clothesline from Hell)
    Cupid's Bow (a Boston Crab much like Chris Jericho's Walls of Jericho)

Appearance: See base pic

Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): Break Your Heart- Taio Cruz

Introduction Promo:

A young man is seen working out in a gym like area, a smile on his face when he sees the camera. He's shirtless which shows us a cross on his arm done in a French art style while he has a cross that looks like it's something out of the Day of The Dead celebration in Mexico.

Man: Hola and Bonjour. My name is Antonio Jacinto. Perhaps you've seen me while I was training under my mentor, Lucas Turner.

He sits down on a nearby stool and takes a drink of water, a towel wrapped around his neck.

Antonio: I didn't expect to make it this far when I first came to America. I thought I'd end up in a company like Ring Of Honor, not a global name like the Championship Wrestling Alliance. I'm proud of where I've ended up. Just like I'm proud of who taught me. I'd seen all of his matches, I know everyone of his UFC fights. Sure, he killed a man. But I'm a firm believer in everything happening for a reason.

He chuckles and nods.

Antonio: I take pride in my French and Spanish roots. Mia madre is from Spain while mon pere is from France. I am a blend of the two. I'm going to blend my good looks and good nature in with the pain I will inflict on my opponents. I hope you are ready for me CWA Universe, I'm most definitly ready for you.

Superstar Base Pic (Post a picture of what your character looks like, or resembles): "The Kid" Antonio Jacinto Victorious_OliverBeck_Blog

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: To show my strength and to make a living. I'm doing it all for kicks.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:43 pm