Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

2 posters

Brand New Fight Night Layout and Card

Admin
    Admin

Brand New Fight Night Layout and Card Empty Brand New Fight Night Layout and Card

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Here's the deal, you're going to be given a jobber to fight. As long as the promos are gotten in by the month then they will be okay. This is so you can test out characters you might want.

Aislin Wyatt vs Katie Lea
    Mina Jung vs Layla El
    Raven Wyatt vs Primo Colon
    Kazarian vs Jay Lethal
    Petey Williams vs Austin Aries
    CM Punk vs Mark Jindrax
    Seth Johnson vs Torrie Wilson
    Casey
    Casey

Brand New Fight Night Layout and Card Empty Re: Brand New Fight Night Layout and Card

Post  Casey Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:38 am

The camera fades in on an empty living room, AC/DC’s ‘Dirty deeds’ playing quietly from an unseen source within the room. On the coffee table by the couch sits a can of Pepsi and some papers. As the camera moves closer to show what’s on the paper, a man’s voice is heard.

Man: Hey! Ignore that, I’m over here.

A hand reaches out and grabs the camera, turning it to focus on himself, showing the man to be CM Punk.

Punk: Didn’t anyone ever teach you to mind your own business? *points to the papers* That is none of your business. You could have asked about the song that’s playing though, it’s not just on for no reason. See, ‘Dirty deeds’ was once used as a theme song for the person I’m going up against, during their OVW days. That and well…it’s actually not a bad song.

He shrugs is shoulders, the look on his face showing he doesn’t care what other people think.

Punk: Anyway, the person I’m referring really hasn’t even done much in their wrestling career. They’ve held tag titles twice with that Sean O’Haire idiot during the WCW days and spent the rest of their time doing barely more than jobbing…and hiding in Mexico before coming to job for the CWA. The man I’m referring to of course, is Mark Jindrak. The man’s a nut. Hell, he’s even been known at one point as ‘The Basket Case’. But then I guess he’s completely normal compared to some of those guys that work the proper roster of the CWA, the show’s full of crazy people.

He shakes his head, the camera following as he goes over to sit on the couch, putting his feet up on the coffee table.

Punk: The show’s full of moody, whiny people who can’t hold their own in the ring, who can’t choose between two irritating men, with even more irritating accents, people who can’t even win a single match or make up their mind between loving and hating their daddy… *he goes to continue, then changes his mind, folding his arms* My point is, that the majority of the CWA roster is a complete joke. There’s Kane though of course… *he smiles* Now Kane I have nothing against, Kane is great and he’s scary and scary is always good right? Kane comes out, he goes into the ring and does that little fire thing and he kicks ass! *he grins and runs a hand through his hair* Yeah I know he doesn’t win all the time, but he still does what he goes out there to do each night even if he doesn’t. See everyone else in the CWA, including Mark Jindrak need to be more like Kane. Not in the evil monster way though, that’s Kane’s thing. They should be like Kane in the way that he doesn’t whine like the rest of them when he loses. He simply goes out, sends the message he wants to and then goes back to wherever it is he lives again regardless of the outcome of his match. Like me, he goes out to do what needs to be done and actually does it and does it well.

Punk smirks and sits back, his arms behind his head.

Punk: You know, at the moment from what I’ve seen of this show, I’d actually prefer to fight Jindrak over the rest of the roster, save Kane of course, but he probably has better things to do, like destroy Jerry, so Jindrak will have to do I suppose. He’s a jobber though, so the match will probably be boring. Even without a scripted show the jobbers still lose, given the exception of the one match on this show where Gail Kim actually showed she can wrestle… so I know of course, that I’ll win. But even if the match wasn’t against a jobber I’d probably still win.

He stands, moving closer to the camera.

Punk: Wanna know why? Because I am the best in the world, that’s why. Because I am C. M. Punk.

He smirks as the camera fades out.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am