Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

2-6-12 Monday Night Carnage Results

Christian
    Christian

2-6-12 Monday Night Carnage Results Empty 2-6-12 Monday Night Carnage Results

Post  Christian Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:55 am

The show opens to a scene filmed earlier on before the show, where Nolee is lying on the bench in her locker room on the phone.

Nolee: So you’re doing good back in the WWE? That's good. I know your needed here. By who? By me silly I miss you…

Sheamus stops in the open doorway when he hears Nolee on the phone and makes sure he's out of sight, quietly listening..

Nolee: *smiles as she kicks her feet up in the air* Yes I’m still with Sheamus…I know you don’t like it but he’s the love of my life…*hesitates* one of them….

Sheamus: *frowns as he listens*.

Nolee: *frowns* I’m afraid to tell him. I love him so much and I know he’ll leave me if he finds out I love you to. I…*she tears up* I just can’t bring myself to break one of the only good things that have ever happened to me….

Sheamus: *shakes his head, leaning against the wall*.

Nolee: Yeah...I'll see you around Drew. *frowns and hangs up, holding her head in her hands and crying*.

Sheamus hesitates before knocking as he slowly walks into the room..

Nolee: *hears his voice and looks up terrified that he heard* Stephen?

Sheamus: *goes to say something, but changes his mind* ...are you okay?

Nolee: *wipes her eyes* Oh yeah I was just…listening to a sad song on my iPod. You know how country music is, all about sad subjects. *chuckles nervously*

Sheamus: *nods, frowning slightly*...right.

Nolee: Sheamus...do you love me?

Sheamus: Yes....

Nolee: *hesitates* No matter what?

Sheamus: ...yes?

Nolee: *kisses him and hands him his watch* I got you this...for our six month anniversary.....

Sheamus: *gives a small smile* Thanks…

Nolee: *smiles softly* You know I've never cheated on you...right?

Sheamus: *nods* Yes.

Nolee: That being said...I'm in love with you and someone else....

Sheamus: You...you do? *looks confused*

Nolee: *tears up* I tried not to be, I really did. But it hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm in love with you...and Drew McIntyre…

Sheamus: *stares at her, frowning slightly* Drew...?

Nolee: *nods* we started out as just friends but...but I realized I love him...

Sheamus: I... *paces, running a hand through his hair*

Nolee: Your leaving me...*looks away, ashamed*

Sheamus: *doesn't respond, still pacing*

Nolee: *tears up and stands* Gra go deo...means love forever...I mean it too...

Sheamus: *stops pacing* I know what it means. I just...need to think...

Nolee: *takes a deep breath and nods, slipping off the necklace that he gave her for Christmas* Maybe you’ll want this back…

Sheamus: *shakes his head* I never said....

Nolee: But you hate me for loving someone else...I know you do Stephen...

Sheamus: *shakes his head again* I don't....

Nolee: You should...I'm a horrible person....

Sheamus: *mutters* And I'm stubborn.

Nolee: D…Drew says that I’m not horrible for loving you both…he says that it’s possible to have two soul mates…

Sheamus: *nods*

Nolee: *hesitates and kisses his cheek*

Sheamus: *smiles and slowly reaches out to hug her*

Nolee: *holds him tightly*

Sheamus: Is breá liom tú... (I love you)

Nolee: Do…do you want to go out to dinner? Or…or do you still need to think?

Sheamus: Um...actually that's what I was coming in here to ask...

Nolee: *nods* Oh…*hesitates* I’ll go out to dinner if you still want to…

Sheamus: ...do you still want to?

Nolee: I love you. Forever. I will never stop loving you.

Sheamus: *smiles* Good…

Nolee takes his hand and leans up to kiss him as the scene fades out.

The camera goes to the ring as Sheamus’ music comes on, the crowd cheering. Sheamus smiles at the fans as he makes is way to the ring. After he has cliambed into the ring Kane's music hits and the big red monster makes his way to the ring

Kane vs. Sheamus

Before the match can begin; Kane goes to ringside and grabs a chair. He smirks as he heads back into the ring. The ref cannot stop him from swinging the chair into Sheamus' midsection. The Irish Curse doubles over in pain and Kane smirks as he brings the unforgiving steel chair across the Celts back. Sheamus falls to the mat and Kane slams down the chair again and again and again into Sheamus. He tosses the now broken chair out of the ring and looks at the ref, yelling at her to signal for the bell to be rung. Referee Hanna Beckford signals for the bell to be rung and Kane places one foot firmly against Sheamus' chest for the three count.

Winner: Kane via pinfall

Kane gives a dark grin as he looks towards the back and climbs out of the ring with his hand up. The camera fades out for a break.

The camera comes back as Vitani's music hits and the Vixxen comes out to the ring. The fans cheer as the smiling vixxen makes her way down to the ring. Nolee's music then hits and she gives a half smirk as she climbs into the ring, the bell rings.

Vitani vs. Nolee

Nolee extends a hand to Vitani who takes it. Instead of shaking her hand, Nolee pulls her in for a lariat. Vitani ducks the move and sends a super kick to Nolee's chest which knocks her off her feet. Nolee manages to roll out of the way as Vitani tries to land a standing elbow drop. The cowgirl gets to her feet and Vitani grabs her arm to hurl her into the ropes. Nolee bounces back and ducks the clothesline meant for her, instead hitting a reverse swinging neckbreaker to Vitani. Nolee kneels behind Vitani, grabbing her arms and pushing her back against her right knee in a submission hold. Vitani manages to stand, breaking the hold. She goes to hit Nolee with a dropkick but Nolee rolls out of the ring, causing Vitani to hit the mat. Nolee climbs up on the apron and attempts to kick Vitani, who has gotten to her knees. The kick connects and Nolee climbs back in the ring, grabbing Vitani from behind and hooking her own arms underneath Vitani's and clasping them behind Vitani's head before falling forward, hitting Vitani's face against the mat before pinning her, referee Josh Hamlin letting her get the three count.

Winner: Nolee Lacroix via pinfall

Nolee grins as the ref raises her hand in victory, the camera fades out for another break.

The camera fades back in and we see that Carter is already in the ring as Alex's music hits and the highflier makes his way to the ring.

Carter vs. Alex

Carter smiles as Alex gets into the ring, nodding at him as referee Josh Hamlin signals for the bell to be rung. Carter and Alex back up and Carter, being the stronger of the two gets the upper hand. He lifts Alex up for a suplex but Alex counters turning the move into a flying neckbreaker, taking Carter to the mat. Alex springboards off of the bottom rope and comes down at Carter who rolls out of the way. Alex hits the mat and Carter pulls him up, landing a kick to Alex's temple who goes down like a ton of bricks. Carter smiles and grabs his arm, pulling him up and Irish whipping him over to the turnbuckle. Carter runs at him but Alex slips over the top rope, Carter hitting the turnbuckle. Alex hits him in the temple with a swift kick and he collapses into the turnbuckle, arms spread out on either side of him. Alex gets back in the ring, back up to the turnbuckle opposite Carter and turns at him, hitting a well placed knee to the gut. He pulls the downed Carter to the center of the mat and climbs the turnbuckle, going for a flying elbow drop. As if in slow motion, Carter gets up and catches Alex for a powerful suplex. He swiftly pins Alex, getting the three count.

Winner: Carter Lacroix via pinfall

Carter smiles before offering his hand to help Alex up, before celebrating as the camera goes to a break.

When the camera returns Christian's music hits and he comes out to loud cheering, he climbs into the ring and smiles. Wade's music then hits and the British superstar's music hits and he makes his way towards the ring.

Wade vs. Christian

Wade gets in the ring with Christian and the two lock up, Christian getting the upper hand and locking Wade in a head lock. He goes forward for a DDT but Wade locks his leg around Christian's, stopping the move and landing a suplex as a counter move. Wade stands over Christian and hits a knee against the Canadians head. He stands back up as Christian gets to his feet after a few seconds. Wade grabs the Canadian and lands a sidewalk slam, standing over his enemy yet again. As he picks him up to perform The Wasteland, "Getting Away With Murder" begins playing and Lucas heads out to the ring. He grabs Wade, who has let go of Christian, pulling him out of the ring and Irish whipping him hard into the steel post. Wade's head connects with a sickening thud and referee Hank Mitchell calls for the match to end. Lucas doesn't look happy that Christian would lose so he grabs Hank and threatens him. Hank, who is terrified, calls for the match to continue. Lucas smirks and tosses Wade back into the ring, Christian pinning him for the three count as Lucas looks on.

Winner: Christian via pinfall

Christian shakes his head as he realizes what happened and he quickly gets out of the ring and heads towards the back, the camera follows him towards the back.

Carter sits in Jay’s locker room, a nice little box of chocolates on a table and his guitar in his lap. He waits for Jay to walk in after his match.

Christian: *walks in wiping of his forehead before smiling when he sees Carter* Hi.

Carter: *smiles and looks at him* Hey babe. Sorry I wasn’t out there for your match…*frowns* I didn’t expect Lucas to show up and do that…

Christian: *bits his lip and nods* Me either.....

Carter: *smiles* Check the table....

Christian: *looks at the table* Aw Carter.. *smiles softly*

Carter: *grins* Thought you might like them....

Christian: *smiles as he walks over to Carter* I love it.

Carter: And…and I wanted you to be the first one to hear the song on my new album.

Christian: *sits down* Really?

Carter: *nods and starts strumming his guitar* Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs God gave me you for the days of doubt And for when I think I lost my way There are no words here left to say, it’s true God gave me you Gave me you Carter sits back and looks at Jay with a smile on his face. Carter: So what did you think?

Christian: *blushes softly* I really liked it.

Carter: Wrote it about someone I love...*grins*

Christian: Oh... *smiles* I wonder who.

Carter: *grins* Anyways I was thinking, maybe we can go get dinner sometimes. Valentines Day is comin’ up…

Christian: I'd really like that.

Carter: So it's a date?

Christian: *nods* Yeah.

Carter: *grins* Good! Well, hey, I gotta meet dad for dinner. You gonna be okay here or do you wanna go with me?

Christian: I have to wait for Adam, he is meeting with the trainers.

Carter: Is he okay?

Christian: Yeah, this is just to see when he can start coming out with me again.

Carter: *nods and picks up his guitar* Well, I should be headin out. *kisses his cheek* Love you.

Christian: Love you too.

Carter heads out of the room, smiling at Jay as he does.

Amy's music hits and the vixxen slowly makes her way out to the ring with a smile, after she climbs into the ring Jack's music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Jack vs. Amy

Jack starts out the match by backing Amy into the turnbuckle. He takes a step backwards, pointing to his cheek and mouthing kiss it before closing his eyes and leaning in. Amy looks disgusted and instead of kissing it, she punches him hard in the face. Jack staggers backwards in surprise; glaring at her once he opens his eyes. He stalks towards Amy, who slips behind him and wrenches his arm behind him, forcing him against the turnbuckle she was just against before letting go. He turns and heads towards her only to be met by kick after kick after kick to the legs. Finally she lands one to the knee and he goes down to one knee. She backs up and runs at him, dropkicking him in the head. She turns her back to him, raising an arm in taunting victory. She doesn't notice Jack getting back to his feet and when she does notice it, Jack has grabbed her and executed the Swagger Bomb. He pins her and gets the three count.

Winner: Jack Swagger via pinfall

Jack smirks and laughs as the ref raises his hand, the camera goes to a break.

The camera comes back as Christian is standing outside the trainers’ office, waiting for them to finish with Adam. He then looks when he hears a voice.

Lucas: *grins* Well, well, well. If it isn’t my angel!

Christian: *swallows softly* L-Lucas......

Lucas: It’s a shame about what happened to you angel. I heard about your house.

Christian: I...

Lucas: You what?

Christian: Lucas.... I can't do it anymore.... You win.

Lucas: I win? Win what?

Christian: I... I'll do whatever you want... Please just stop hurting people....

Lucas: I haven't hurt anyone. No, I protected you from Wade out there. *smirks* But what is your stalker Carter going to say?

Christian: *bits his lip* I.. I don't know, just don't hurt him.....

Lucas: Why don't you want me to hurt him? He stalks you!

Christian: P-Please......

Lucas: Fine...*reaches a hand out to stroke his face* fine.

Christian: *flinches back a bit before closing his eyes*

Lucas: I love you angel. Remember that. Lucas presses a kiss to his forehead before walking away..

The camera then switches to the ring where Justin is already in the ring and Angel's music hits. The Vixxen's champion smiles as she makes her why down to the ring and climbs in.

Angel vs. Justin

Justin and Angel lock up and Justin gets the upper hand, Irish whipping her into the ropes. As she comes back at him, he ducks under the clothesline she tries to hit and goes for an Enziguri. Angel catches his leg but Justin kicks her with the other one. Angel collapses to the mat and Justin climbs to the top rope, posing before trying to land the 450 Splash. Angel rolls out of the way and Justin hits the mat hard. Angel picks him up, going for a German suplex which she turns into a pin, getting the count.

Winner: Angel James via pinfall

Angel smiles brightly as the ref raises her hand , she celebrates before the camera switches to the back again.

Lucas is in his locker room, adjusting his ring gear as he hears the door open.

Lucas: C'mon in.

Peter walks in.

Lucas: *turns and grins* Nice to see you Peter.

Peter: *grins* Good to see you too, I take it my handywork was good?

Lucas: Of course it was. Your work is always good. *grins* How much do I owe you?

Peter: I say only fifty this time.

Lucas: Only fifty? Not bad.

Peter: *grins* Yeah well it was only a little thing man, hope it helps.

Lucas: I’m glad I have a friend like you. *smirk* You still never told me why you’re so willing to help get my angel for me.

Peter: *chuckles* You my friend, besides its fun stiring up trouble.

Lucas: *smirks* You always were a trouble maker.

Peter: *grins* Its what I do best.

Lucas: Always has been, always will be. Anyways, I have a match coming up.

Peter: *nods* Good luck man.

Lucas heads out to the ring and waits for Belle to walk out, Belle comes out with a grin on her face that says she is ready for a fight.

Lucas vs. Belle

The two lock up and it seems like Lucas will get the upper hand when Belle trips him. For a few minutes Belle goes strong but when she goes for a pin Lucas catches her with a roll up and gets the one two three.

Winner: Lucas via pinfall

Lucas grins as the ref raises his hand, he gives Belle a smirk and the camera fades to black on that.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:41 am