Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

12-12-11 Monday Night Carnage Results

Casey
    Casey

12-12-11 Monday Night Carnage Results Empty 12-12-11 Monday Night Carnage Results

Post  Casey Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 am

We open up to Jerry's office, The King sitting on a couch watching as the show plays on his TV. Hearing the door open, he looks up to see Nolee enter, wearing her street clothing.

Jerry: *smiles* Hey baby girl!

Nolee: You seem awfully cheerful. Didn't you see and hear what Dusty and Cody were talking about last week?

Jerry: *nods* Yes.

Nolee: And you’re not worried? I mean, first it could be Roddy but then he might come after you!

Jerry: First of all, he's gotta be able to have someone who can take out Roddy to be the GM of Carnage. Even as good as Cody is and as old as Roddy is, Cody can't take him out. And then if he wants to get to me, he'll have to get through my kids.

Nolee: *nods and sighs* Can I ask something?

Jerry: Anything.

Nolee: Why did you hire Roddy and not just move Dusty to Carnage?

Jerry: Darlin’, I've known Dusty almost all my life. I know how he gets when he gets put into a position of power. If I had put him in charge of Carnage he would have wanted my position. See, he's always wanted to run Carnage even when Eric was in charge. It just wasn't until Cody came here hat he actually had a chance to take over.

Nolee: Just be careful okay daddy?

Jerry: *nods* I will be.

The camera fades out as Nolee leaves. The camera goes to the commentator’s table, where Val is sitting with a grin on his face, Terry looking nowhere near as cheerful, giving Val a weird look.

Val: Hello and welcome to Monday Night Carnage! We’re now one week away from our Season’s Beatings pay-per-view!

Terry: And tonight we have the final match to determine who Christian will defend his title against.

Val: Right, the match between our Vixxens’ Champ Angel James & her former teammate Sheamus will decide that. But first we have a match between Nolee Lacroix and our newest Warrior, the host of the internet show ‘Z! True Long Island Story’, Zack Ryder!

Nolee’s theme hits and she comes out and gets into the ring, waiting for her opponent. Ryder’s theme plays and the crowd cheers as he heads to the ring.

Nolee Lacroix vs. Zack Ryder

As Ryder gets in the ring, Nolee extends a hand for him to shake. He smiles and goes to shake her hand but at the last moment pulls back, instead fist pumping the air. The insult angers Nolee and she grabs his arm, tossing him into the ropes. As he pops back at her, she hits him with a shoulder and knocks him to the mat. He looks at her and stands up, mouthing "Are you serious bro" before grabbing her for a bear hug. Nolee stomps on his foot and he lets go. Again Nolee grabs his arm but this time she Irish whips him into the corner. She runs at him and knees him in the gut as she does. He slouches in the corner and she brings a foot against his chest. She grabs him, pulls him into the center of the ring and hits a nasty neckbreaker before going for the pin.

Winner via Pinfall: Nolee Lacroix

As Nolee celebrates, the camera goes to a scene backstage, showing Cody dressed in jeans and a green Triforce shirt. He looks tired and not in the best of moods as he paces, a worried, almost nervous look on his face. He hears footsteps from off screen and stops pacing, the camera zooming out to show Vitani standing there. She’s wearing street clothes as well, a green tunic dress and a pair of dark leggings and only minimal jewellery, a charm bracelet visible on her left wrist as she folds her arms, frowning at Cody.

Vitani: You better start explaining. Right now.

Cody: Vi…it was part of the show…You know I wouldn’t really do that, right? *he steps closer, smirking as Vitani blushes slightly*

Vitani: I um… *she pauses and frowns again* No. I don’t know that.

Cody: Oh come on, when have I been like that away from work Vi?

Vitani: *after pausing to think about it* …you haven’t.

Cody nods and steps closer, reaching a hand out to brush a bit of hair off her face, making her blush again.

Cody: See? It’s all part of the show. …I’m sorry if I upset you…

Vitani: *smiles softly* I know…

Cody smiles back, moving closer to hug Vitani as the camera goes back to the ring. John Morrison’s theme plays and he comes out, the crowd cheering. Once he’s in the ring, Justin’s music comes on and he makes his way to the ring, grinning as he high-fives fans.

Justin Gabriel vs. John Morrison

Justin climbs into the ring to face off against Morrison. The two men circle each other a bit and then the ring bell sounds. Morrison and Justin lock up to do battle. Justin takes Morrison down pretty quick and starts laying out mounted punches but Morrison blocks some with his forearms and then knees Justin off him. Morrison raises to his feet and grapples Justin and then grabs Justin into a modified shoulder suplex. Justin gets up and tries to strike down Morrison but Morrison simply dodges the punch and then slaps Justin in the face. Justin is shocked by the slap and holds the side of his face only to be slapped again. Morrison grins as Justin attempts to grapple him but Morrison just counters the grapple into a hammerlock and then slams Justin to the mat. He manages to pull off the Starship Pain and pins Justin.

Winner: John Morrison via pinfall

Nolee is shown standing outside a locker room, her hand raised as if she’s about to knock, but she hesitates. She takes a nervous breath before finally knocking. After a few seconds, the door opens, Cody looking surprised to see her, Vitani and Angel’s quiet voices can be heard in the background as they talk inside the room.

Cody: Nolee…what do you want?

Nolee:*takes a breath* Cody...we need to talk...

Cody: *raises an eyebrow* About what exactly? You here to have a go at me too?

Nolee: No...I just want to talk about you...and Dusty...

Cody: Oh... *rolls his eyes*

He moves from the doorway, closing the door behind him so Angel and Vitani can't hear them.

Cody: What about it...?

Nolee: *hesitates* I...I know he's your dad and you'd do anything for him. Just second guess him telling you to hurt Jerry...if he tells you to hurt Jerry...

Cody: You of all people should know I wouldn't hurt Jerry...

Nolee: You'll eventually have to hurt Roddy and I know you idolized him when we were growing up....

Cody: Yeah...but he's not family to me and Dusty like Jerry is...

Nolee: *tries to ignore Cody* Look...I just...I just didn't want you to end up attacking Jerry...

Cody: Why do you think I'd even do that? *after a pause* I know I've done some bad things before...but I wouldn't hurt him...

Nolee: Your not the same little boy I grew up with...*smiles softly*

Cody: Of course I'm not. I was sick of being told to grow up... *knows what she means, but doesn't want to say so*

Nolee: You...I liked that boy better than this man. Back then...well...you didn't have a care in the world.

Cody smiles softly for a second before becoming his on screen self again, frowning at her.

Cody: That's because I was a kid, I didn't need to care back then. I've grown up now, but obviously you haven't.

Nolee looks hurt as he says what he does.

Nolee: *holding in her sadness* Well...I just came to talk about Jerry...I should go...

Cody: Fine. go then. Go cry and complain to the ghost...

Nolee: Don't you dare insult him Cody Virgil Runnels! He's a good, kind man. He actually listens to the one he loves, unlike you!

Cody: *pulls a face* Eww, do NOT use my middle name. And I do so listen!

Nolee: I'll use your name whenever I feel like. You don't listen to Vi or you wouldn't be working with Dusty. Now, excuse me, I have to be getting back to my boyfriend. You know, the real man. *goes to walk away*

Cody: *swears under his breath, frowning* Nolee, wait...

Nolee pauses, looking over her shoulder, only to shake her head and walk off, leaving Cody standing there, a guilty look on his face.

Back in the ring, Vitani’s theme plays and she comes out, dancing as usual, a smile on her face. She walks to the ring, stretching as she waits for her opponent. Christian’s theme plays and the CWA Champ walks out, doing his ‘Peep search’, the crowd cheering loudly as he heads to the ring, title around his waist.

Vitani vs. Christian

Christian gets the immediate advantage on Vitani with a series of forearms and a flurry of suplexes. Vertical, back, and belly to belly all work for Christian as Vitani is proving helpless against his offense. Christian finally goes to the top rope and lands a flying clothesline and covers, but Vitani kicks out at two. Christian Irish whips Vitani, who flies back with a jumping forearm. Vitani runs off the ropes but Christian lands a big time spinning powerslam. Christian grabs Vitani and hits the Killswitch to pick up the pin.

Winner Christian via pinfall

Backstage, Lucas is shown skulking around in an area where the lights are low, still in his street gear. As the camera gets closer, a steel chair is visible in his hand. He peers around a corner, quickly moving away when he sees Kane there. He relaxes after looking again; realising Kane’s back’s to him. Lucas takes a breath before rushing around the corner, attacking Kane with his chair. Lucas stops when Kane’s lying on the ground, not moving besides the rise and fall of his chest as he breathes. Lucas throws the chair down and walks back towards the camera, smirking. He walks passed and the camera follows as he heads out to the ring. As Carter’s theme starts, he walks down the entrance ramp to join Lucas in the ring. Lucas gestures for a microphone.

Lucas: Now that Carter's here, we have something we'd like to tell our opponents. You call yourselves Nocta Hemata, taken from a nerdy book series. It means "Night of Blood". You claim your going to overthrow the "tyrant". But remember, I'm not the only one in the team. *he smirks at Carter*

Carter: I may not always agree with my tag team partner but there is one thing, at least, that we can agree on. You two, Angie and Vi, aren't going to overthrow anyone. I rather like wearing my title. *he pats the gold on his shoulder*

Lucas: You may be on the same page as each other but you’re not even in the same book as Carter and I. We like the perks of being champs. See, guys like me and Carter were always told we'd never get anywhere in life or passed up for opportunities that were given to our siblings. We are the outcasts, we are the outsiders. Even now. Only difference is we've got power, we're in control for once.

Carter: So the age where everyone could push us around is over. Lucas, though I don't agree with everything he's said or done, he’s made a lot of valid points. The Nocta Hemata are friends of mine but come next Monday there are no friends on that team. Just victims of The Outsiders.

He drops the mic and turns to the ramp, waiting for Belle to come to the ring. Belle’s ‘Bad Girlfriend’ theme song plays as she walks out and makes her way to the ring.

Belle vs. Carter

The match begins with Belle and Carter shaking hands as Lucas slides out of the ring. They lock up but Carter gets a rear waist lock. Belle tries to pry the fingers loose, but Carter hits a belly to back suplex takedown and locks in a front headlock. Belle wiggles free and goes for a standing dropkick and hits. Carter is against the ropes but lands a series of knife edge chops to Belle after. Carter Irish whips but Belle reverses. Carter hits a running STO and goes for a pin but Belle kicks out. Carter grabs Belle around the neck and goes for a pumphandle slam. Belle slides off the back and shoves him into the ropes. Carter grabs the ropes to stop his momentum and rushes at Belle, who lands a toe drop hold and attempts an ankle lock but Carter rolls onto his back and kicks Belle into the chest. Belle goes into the turnbuckle. Carter goes for a turnbuckle whip and Belle reverses. Carter goes into the turnbuckle. Belle charges him but he moves out of the way so that he can grab her from behind. He locks in a Full Nelson but changes into a slam. He then goes for the Cowboy Clutch and Belle taps out.

Winner: Carter Lacroix via submission

Lucas gets back in the ring, holding up Carter’s hand in victory before going over to toss Belle from the ring, laughing. The two celebrate and exchange a few words before leaving the ring themselves.
    Once they’re gone, Amy Hennigan’s theme plays as she heads to the ring, waving to the crowd. She gets into the ring, watching as Wade comes out to his music and enters as well.

Wade Barrett vs. Amy Hennigan

Lock up and Wade gets the early advantage with a snapping hip toss which results in some boos from the crowd. Amy looks up at Wade, both exchanging a small smirk before Wade helps Amy up to her feet. Both begin circling each other again, another lock up and this time Amy surprises Wade by locking him into a headlock. Amy helps Wade up, but doesn’t let go of his hand and whips him into the ropes. Wade comes off the ropes and ducks a clothesline attempt from Amy. Amy turns around right into a chop to the chest from Wade, followed by a round of “Wooo” from the crowd. Amy steps back, grabbing at her chest, before Wade nails her with another chop to the chest. Wade kicks Amy in the gut before grabbing her and nailing her with Wasteland. He then lazily puts a foot on her chest and holds her down for the three count.

Winner: Wade Barrett via pinfall

Wade helps Amy up and make sure she gets out of the ring and backstage before he takes a microphone from the ring tech.

Wade: Lets here it for Amy Hennigan.

The crowd cheers and he looks around before continuing to talk.

Wade: I'm going to take this time to address something I saw when I came to work today. See, backstage the match card for the PPV is always posted on the locker room door the week before. When I came to work today I saw I was against Belle. Of all people they could have put me up against, they chose my fiancé. The old me would have viciously called her out here and berated her, bullied her into giving up. But I'm a changed man. I won't do that. Instead I wish her luck. We're both going to need it.

Wade drops the mic and leaves the ring.
    Backstage, Casey is seen standing with Sheamus, who’s dressed in his ring gear; Casey wearing a pink plaid shirt and light coloured jeans.

Casey: So, Sheamus… You’re about to go up against your friend, Angel James to determine the number one contender for Christian’s title. Do you think you’ll win?

Sheamus: *smirks* Tonight, or at the pay-per-view?

Casey: *rolls his eyes* Well tonight for starters…

Sheamus: Do yeh not watch the promos anymore or something blondie? I clearly said, as did Angel, that either one of us could win tonight.

Casey: *bitterly* I do. I just also get paid to ask certain questions… Cody’s already been around a lot tonight, do you still think he might try something?

Sheamus: Of course. Why would someone like him ever miss a chance to screw up something like this?

Casey: You mean with him being compared to people like Orton?

Sheamus: *laughs* No. I mean that anyone who’s as ambitious as all the second and third generation superstars I’ve met and a lot of others in the business wouldn’t let an opportunity like this to slip passed them.

Casey: *mumbles* Orton’s one of those generational superstars…

Sheamus: *glares at him* I’m aware of that blondie. My point is though; comparing him to Orton is just moronic. Yes there are some similarities, but there always will be between storylines, gimmicks and superstars themselves and their actions in this business; Orton however though he’s a nice person, like Cody, off screen…he’d never stand up for people like Cody has been…

Casey: He attacked you…and you’re saying nice things about him? *looks confused*

Sheamus: *shrugs* I respect the fact that he’s trying to help the Vixxens…even if he and his father have ulterior motives… I know the way I acted in certain matches was uncalled for and I’m willing to admit it. Now if yeh don’t mind, I have to go.

Casey nods as Sheamus walks off, headed for the ring. The camera cuts to the stage, the crowd cheering as Sheamus’ theme plays. He walks out and heads to the ring, pacing as he waits. Angel’s music comes on and she walks out, her Vixxens’ title hung over one shoulder. She reaches the ring and hands her title over to be looked after before climbing in to face Sheamus.

Sheamus vs. Angel James

When the bell rings, Angel and Sheamus shake hands. The two come face to face in the center of the ring. Sheamus attacks with a hard right hand and they begin trading right hands in the center of the ring as the crowd is incredible hot for this one. Sheamus gains the advantage as he begins wailing away at Angel. He Irish whips his long-time friend into the ropes, but Angel slides under the ropes and out of the ring to gain separation. Sheamus motions for Angel to come back into the ring. When she doesn't, Sheamus slides from behind her and charges around to get Angel, but the Vixxens Champion senses him coming but as she turns, she's not quick enough to stop the Brogue Kick. He smirks and tosses her back into the ring. He has his back to the entrance ramp so he doesn't see Cody run out to attack him. Cody Irish whips him into the steel steps and attacks him bitterly. Angel screams for him to stop. Cody ignores the plea and keeps attacking, stomping on Sheamus' arm as the ref disqualifies Angel.

Winner: Sheamus via disqualification

Cody keeps attacking Sheamus, even after the bell rings, eventually grabbing Sheamus’ arm he’d stomped on before, holding it down on the lowest of the steel steps before beginning his assault again, Sheamus swearing as he cries out in pain. He tries to shove Cody away, but is unsuccessful, Angel shaking her head before coming to grab Cody; arguing with him as she drags him away from Sheamus, shoving him towards the ramp. Once Cody starts walking off, Angel goes and helps up Sheamus as the show ends.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 pm