Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

'Party Boy' Devyn

Casey
    Casey

'Party Boy' Devyn Empty 'Party Boy' Devyn

Post  Casey Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:06 am

(Reposting just in case because I still can't find the other)

Name: Devyn McKinney
    Height: 6ft 1”
    Weight: 170lbs
    Hometown: Miami, Florida
    Nickname: ‘Party boy’ Devyn
    Manager?: (occasionally) Cody Rhodes
    CWA accomplishments: None
    Non-CWA accomplishments: ROH World Champion, ROH Tag Team Champion , TNA X Division Champion
    Type (Face or Heel): Tweener (can act heelish when angry)
    Style of Wrestling: Showman/Technical (brawler when angry)
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): Fun-loving party boy
    CWA Win/Loss Record: 0-0-0
    Current CWA Feuds: None
    Finisher(s): Kill the DJ (Crucifix Driver), Ghetto Blaster (Backstabber)
    Appearance: Pale blonde hair that hangs in his face, blue eyes, thin ‘high flyer’ type body. Has a tattoo on his left shoulder and his forearm.
    Entrance Theme: G-Get up and dance by Faber Drive

Introduction Promo:
    The camera fades in on a club playing loud dance music, where a lot of young-looking people are seen drinking and dancing with each other. Panning across the club shows some people more sober and well behaved then others, some dancing with what look like friends; others with their partners. When the camera becomes still, it focuses on a young blond who is dancing with a women around the same age as he is. He’s wearing jeans and a t-shirt, like a lot of other people in the club, though his shirt is covered by a black ‘biker’ jacket and sunglasses hide his eyes. Soon, the sound fades and a voiceover is heard.

Voice: Yeah… So that’s me.

The scene transitions to a different scene within the club. It’s now quiet and only one person can be seen, sitting on one of the bar stools, one arm resting on the bar behind him. It’s the blond again; the same one Cody Rhodes has introduced to the CWA as ‘Devyn’.

Devyn: It doesn’t really take a genius to realise that I like dancing. Though, unlike Vitani, who I’ve been told has a background in dance; I didn’t do ballet. I’m a more ‘modern’ dancer, self-taught mostly for- well, what you just saw. I go to clubs a lot, I party; I like to have fun.

He takes off his sunglasses, placing them on the bar before brushing a hand through his hair.

Devyn: While I’m in the CWA, don’t expect me to be much different. I am kind of known among friends and family after all for being the one who ‘never’ takes anything seriously. The joker, the class-clown, the trouble-maker; I’ve been labelled as all of them at some point. *he shrugs* I prefer to be known as a party boy; or you know- my name. For those who missed it, or somehow managed to forget it already-

The camera zooms in for a close up, only showing above his shoulders as he tries his best to look serious, doing a ‘James Bond’ impression.

Devyn: The name’s McKinney. Devyn McKinney. *he smirks* And unfortunately, my name’s not quite as cool sounding as Bond’s is. *he laughs* But either way, I’ll see you all in the CWA.

He moves his hand, somewhere between a wave goodbye and a salute; grinning as the camera fades out.  

Superstar Base Pic: 'Party Boy' Devyn Toby-h10
    'Party Boy' Devyn Cwa-de11(ring gear)

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: That’s simple, because Cody Rhodes came and asked me if I was interested.