Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

2 posters

Alex Shelley

Christian
    Christian

Alex Shelley Empty Alex Shelley

Post  Christian Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Name: Alex Shelley
    Height: 5 ft 10 in
    Weight: 215 lb
    Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
    Nickname: None yet
    Manager?: None yet
    CWA accomplishments: None
    Non-CWA accomplishments: TNA X Division Champ, TNA World Tag Team Champ
    Type (Face or Heel): Tweener
    Style of Wrestling: Combo of ground attack, high flying, technical and bit of other styles
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): A funny and liked guy but he likes to insult and will often
    CWA Win/Loss Record: 0-0-0
    Current CWA Fueds: None
    Finisher(s): Sliced bread no 2, The shell shock
    Appearance: Like his picture
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): The High Crusade - Whatever's Real
    Introduction Promo:
    The camera fades in on a man sitting on one of the turnbuckles, the camera moves in closer to show the man to be Alex Shelley. Alex grins when he sees the camera.

Alex: Hello there, as some of you may know my name is Alex Shelley. One half of the Motor City Machine Gunswith my tag team partner Chris Sabin. Now many of you may be asking yourself, "Why is Alex Shelley showing up in a CWA promo that does not have his good friends Angel James and Petey William?" *pauses and acts like he is thinking* And the answer is because I will be joining the ranks of the CWA... See I think this company needs a little taste of the motor city. And who better to represent Detroit then one half of the Motor City Machine Guns! And all the Guns fans don't have to worry I will still be appearing as one half of the Motor City Machine Guns in TNA and ROH along with Chris Sabin. And CWA.... I hope you're ready for a dose of Alex Shelley, cause I promise to shake things up and make things interesting.

Alex grins before jumping off the turnbuckle and walking towards the camera, when he reaches the camera it suddenly go black.

Superstar Base Pic (Post a picture of what your character looks like, or resembles):Alex Shelley 02
    REASON FOR JOINING CWA: To give the CWA fans a taste of Alex Shelley and the Motor City!

E-Mail address: will add later
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name: none

Admin
    Admin

Alex Shelley Empty Re: Alex Shelley

Post  Admin Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 am

Welcome to the CWA!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:05 am