Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

+3
Angel James
Admin
Casey
7 posters

10/17/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos

Casey
    Casey

10/17/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos Empty 10/17/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos

Post  Casey Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 am

Promos are due no later than Midnight on Thursday!

10/17/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos Empty Re: 10/17/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:06 pm

*Belle is seen backstage. The camera is rolling footage from earlier that night when she arrived. She is in her jeans and a ripped shirt. Locking her car she stops and looks at the camera*

Belle: To answer your question Sheamus,yes I am happy. Im facing you. A man who said he wouldn't lay down and take it from me. I thank you for that. But dont go thinking that makes you some kind of hero because it doesn't. It just means unlike these other guys you aren't scared to hit a girl. Then again Im not just any girl. Im Belle Marie Moore. I have faught guys my whole life so you'r gonna have to try pretty hard to get me off my game. The only reason I lost last week was because my emotions got the best of me. That won't happen tonight.

*tucks hair behind ear*

Belle: Oh, and don't think that just because you work with Wade I will play nice. I won't. To me you are nothing more than another person in my way in my quest for gold. I refuse to come this far and have you of all people stop me. Hell,look at who your dating. I may have lost to her and what's her name but I won't to you. I'll take all that anger for her and use it on you. So don't underestimate me like all the others seem to. Have some brains and realize Im a girl,not glass. See you out there,aye?

*smirks and walks off camera*
    Admin
    Admin

10/17/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos Empty Re: 10/17/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos

Post  Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:09 pm

We see footage of Carters attack on Santana in slow motion and in black and white style. The camera pans to Carter's face after he had been pulled off of Santana by the security guards. His face looks distraught and the camera goes off before coming up on the image of Carter sitting in his living room, holding a guitar and playing it. We pan up to hear what Carter is singing.

I hurt myself today
    To see if I still feel
    I focus on the pain
    The only thing thats real

He stops playing the guitar but doesn't bother to turn around, instead staring forward and taking a deep breath.

Carter: Have you ever been afraid of yourself? Afraid that you weren't going to be able to stop yourself from doing something?

Familiar voice: Carter it's not going to happen again. I have faith that you won't hurt Vitani.

Carter turns his head to see his favorite cameraman. He looks away again and takes off the guitar strap from around his neck and lays it on the brown coffee table. With a deep breathe he stands and turns to face Pete.

Carter: Thanks for the vote of confident Pete but it's not that easy. I destroyed Santana, ended her career. I have morals, told myself I would never hurt a woman. But I did.

Pete: Carter you didn't mean to hurt her. It just happened. You've got control this time, I know you do.

Carter: Do I? How do I know I won't end up unleashing pain on Vi? She's a petite and beautiful woman, the kind of woman who I'd date if I swung that way. I don't wanna destroy that.

Pete: *claps a hand to Carters back* Listen Carter, you know what you're doing. You are a good man with a good head on his shoulders. You just have to focus on her being a lady. She's a different breed of opponent. Your use to using slams, you have to use more chops.

Carter: *looks at him before gesturing at the chair* Sit down okay?

Pete: *sits cross legged on the couch.* Your scared your going to hurt her but there's more to that isn't there Carter?

Carter: Maybe.

Pete: Whats going on man?

Carter: I just... I don't know. It's like I'm not being used in the company. Hell I ain't got no match at Hell To Pay. I just... this ain't the career I thought I'd have.

Pete: What did you think would happen?

Carter: You always see the excitement on tv. There's a lot more to it. The pain thats felt after a match mostly. My knee kills me and I'm young. I don't mind putting on a show for my fans though.

Pete: So Vitani huh?

Carter: *nods* Yep. I hope she gets this ain't personal. Even if I do hurt her, this is just cuz it's our job. I even hope we can be friends.

Pete: *smiles* I've never seen an athelete like you Carter.

Carter: *smiles back* And I reckon you never will.

Carter picks up his guitar again and begins to play.

And you can have it all
    My empire of dirt
    I will let you down
    I will make you hurt
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:47 am

We open up in a boiler room thats darkly lit. A light, though small, is seen in the distance. We pan in on the figure with the light, recognizing it as Nolee. Her hair is pulled into a ponytail and she's wearing a fashionable black trench coat. She looks around, looking timid. She lets out a timid squeal as a ramp scampers across the floor but calms herself.

Nolee: I ain't scared of much. Unlike most ladies, I ain't never feared snakes or spiders or bugh. Hell, that rat just startled me I ain't afraid of it. But growing up, I was always afraid of the dark. No not afraid of the dark, afraid of the unknown inside the dark.

She keeps walking, her high heeled cowgirl boots clicking on the concrete. She looks around the room, chewing on her bottom lip as if expecting a horror movie monster to pop out at her.

Nolee: But there were two things, two people more specifically, that did frighten me. Kane and The Undertaker. There's something about the two of them that... *she chuckles* I use to hide in my covers for fear Taker and Kane would get me... and now I have to fight Kane.

She stops and stands still, obviously taking deep breaths to calm herself. She bites her lower lip and closes her eyes before regaining her composure and nodding slowly.

Nolee: I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I'm terrified. But there is only one way to defeat your fear, come face to face with it. Nothing will prepare me for Kane except fighting Kane. That's exactly what I'll do. And you know what? I think I might win. You see within this darkness lays a light and this light will illuminate the darkness.

The lights come up in the room, Nolee smiling and switching off her flashlight.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:45 pm

A snowy clearing surrounded by woods is seen, a figure wearing a black ski cap, black leather jacket, blue jeans, and black boots. He holds an axe in his hands and we can see a log cabin behind the figure. The axe swings into a small log, splitting it. As if sensing the camera watching him, the figure turns around to reveal himself as Lucas Turner.

Lucas: Glad you found my winter home, my real home is more private. And I need help so if you'd set a log on the stump and hold it still.

Cameraman: Oh um... no that's okay.

Lucas: No, no I insist. Hold. The. Log.

The cameraman gulps audibly and places the camera on a nearby stump. He crosses over to where Lucas is. He places a log on the stump and holds it in both hands on either side. He looks up at Lucas.

Cameraman: Please.

Lucas: *chops the piece of wood right down the center* Just like fighting, chopping wood takes precision. To do it well, you have to have experience. Another piece of wood please?

Cameraman: I...I don't get...whats going on...

Lucas: *smirks* Trust me.

Cameraman: *whimpers audibly* Okay.

He grabs another piece of wood and looks up at Lucas who smirks down at him.

Lucas: Are you scared? Trust me about this. *he swings the axe and splits the wood down the center though he does lean towards the cameraman* See, no blood. Unlike what I did to Jamie and what I'll do to Christian.

Cameraman: So...so your gonna fight Christian?

Lucas: Yes, I'm fighting Christian. And in Toronto of all places. But I'm not worried at all. No, no. After all, it's Christian. We use to sit in the rec room to watch Smackdown. I saw his humiliating loss to Orton 5 days after winnning his title. And now he gets another shot at a title. This time, though, it's Wade Barrett. Of all people, Wade Barrett. Neither man is very intimidating. I mean, Barrett's to wrapped up in his obsession with Christian and Christian is just...well...not very tough.

The cameraman grumbles and Lucas turns to face him. He's gripping the axe and narrowing his eyes which hold a deranged look.

Lucas: What the hell did you just say to me?

Camereman: N...nothing I just...

Lucas: I asked what you said to me! Tell me what you said!

Cameraman: I...I asked about your obsession with Sheamus.

Lucas: *appears angry but calms down to an eerie state* Another piece of wood.

Cameraman: Don't do this...please man I have kids...

Lucas: Another piece of wood.

The cameraman scrambled to his camera, picking it up and running off. Every now and then he turns to see Lucas following him with the axe. He drops the camera and he looks down at it, swinging the axe to break it.
    Angel James
    Angel James

Post  Angel James Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:47 pm

The camera fades in on the door to the backstage of the arena. The door opens and in steps Angel James, she hands her bag to an assistant. She then starts walking around the back looking for someone, she smiled when she spots them. She walks over to the person, revealing it to be Casey.

Casey is sitting at a table and smiles when he notices Angel.

Casey: Hey Angel.

Angel smiles and sits.

Angel: I am sorry my friend, I believe I am late. But thank you for agreeing to do the interview for me.

Casey: Oh it's fine, I'm just glad it's quiet here... *looks worried*...Wade's not around...is he?

Angel: No he is not my friend, he is to wrapped up in his own ego to even know I am having this interview.

Casey: *laughs softly* True, I'm surprised he notices anything with that huge ego in the way.

Angel: *laughs* Very true my friend. Now shall we begin?

Casey: *nods* So, what are your thoughts on the match the other two Foreign Lehion members had last week?

Angel: Well I can say I lost respect for Wade last week, he cheated on his supposed teammate and friend before the match even began. Which proves my suspicion that Wade cares nothing for this team, all he cares about is his obsession with Christian and his title. The fact that he did what he did proves it, to me and everyone.

Casey: *nods*...so do you think he'll try anything like that against you this week?

Angel: Yes I do, in fact I have no doubts about it. Wade likes to ensure that he will win, normally by cheating.

Casey: He normally has others to help him, like back in the other company...Do you think he'd try to get your other teammate Sheamus to help him?

Angel: Who really knows, he could try to get Sheamus to help or hell he could just get his girlfriend Belle to help.

Casey: Oh right, Belle. She's probably more likely to help now isn't she?

Angel: It would seem that way, but only time will tell.

Casey: So what are your plans? Will you be staying with the team?.

Angel looks down and starts in Italian before stopping and starting in English.

Angel: No I am not, I am done with Wade and his games. I am done with being treated like I am invisible, I am not going to take it any longer.

Casey: *raises an eyebrow at her speaking in Italian* ...so you're leaving Foreign Legion then? Anything you want to say to Wade?

Angel: Just that while he may call me stupid or foolish for leaving his group, I am going to show him that one just because I am a woman that he will not beat me easily as he thinks he will. And two that he is going to regret letting his obsession destroy the group. And a word of caution for Belle, do not think that because he is your supposed boyfriend that when you are no longer useful to him that he will not drop you quickly and like a burning object. Now my friend please excuse me, I have another meeting to get too.

Camera starts to fade out slowly as Casey nods and Angel stands up. She slowly moves away from the table before walking towards the camera as it finally fades out.

Sheamus
    Sheamus

Post  Sheamus Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:51 am

The camera opens on the inside of a bar, the camera pans across the crowd as if looking for someone. The person holding the camera walks through the bar, eventually pausing as they spot who they were looking for. They approach a table by a window, where a man wearing hat and thick coat and has a drink on the table in front of him. As the man looks up at the person holding the camera, it turns out to be Sheamus.

Sheamus: *smiles* Well hey there, you’re that ‘Pete’ fella I scared and that Carter talks to yeah?

Pete: Yeah, that’s me. …doesn’t that hurt at all?

The camera zooms in slightly on Sheamus’ face, which has multiple bruises on it, as well as his lower lip being slightly swollen where he was hit before his most recent match.

Sheamus: *frowns* Yeah, I’ll admit it hurts, but I’m tryin’ ter ignore that fact. I’m not happy about what happened last week.

The camera zooms back out to a mid shot of Sheamus.

Pete: Well I don’t blame you…Did you see Belle’s promo yet…?

Sheamus: *nods* I did. She thinks it’s a good thing she’s against me…

He slowly shakes his head, frowning.

Sheamus: You’re wrong Belle. It is not a good thing you’re against me. I may not be the kinda man who’ll just lie down, but I know I ain’t a hero. Have yeh forgotten what I did to your friend Jeff? He’s been through hell and back, through tables and even taken a 30ft dive and he still came back to work the next week. I was angry one night fer reasons that had nothing to do with him and look what happened. The general manager had ter announce he’s unable to compete fer who knows how long because of what I did.

He pauses to take a sip of his drink before continuing.

Sheamus: Belle, I don’t care if yeh don’t play nice. Like yeh said, I work with Wade, which as everyone knows, means I don’t play nice either and before you tell me ter look at whom I’m dating, yeh should take at look yourself. The only thing your ‘boyfriend’ focuses on is keeping his title; just ask Christian…or anyone else in the locker room fer that matter. I know Wade’s used his team members and kept them around purely just as a way to help himself win and keep titles, so why do you think I should be looking at who I’m dating? I’m not the one dating someone who uses people…

He trails off, looking angry and takes a deep breathe to calm himself before continuing.

Sheamus: Look, I know yeh aren’t made of glass, just like I know that ‘aye’ is more of a pirate thing…or a Scottish thing, than it is Irish. I suggest yeh brush up on your impersonation skills before yeh try and imitate my accent again. *he smirks* Now if yeh don’t mind me, I’d like to finish my drink…

He turns away from the camera and picks up his drink as the camera fades out.
    Christian
    Christian

Post  Christian Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 am

10/17/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos Nb4zn

The camera fades in on Christian walking though the backstage in his street clothes, heading towards the ramp. The camera switches to a view of the crowd as Christian's theme turns on and he steps out on the ramp. The whole arena cheers as he makes makes his way down towards the ring, grabbing a microphone before climbing into the ring. He rubs the back of his neck before holding the microphone to his mouth and starting.

Christian: Well to start off here first I'd like to say: "Hello." to all my peeps here in Toronto, Canada!

Christian stops with a grin as the crowd cheers loudly. He waits for it to quiet down before continuing.

Christian: I'm out here for a few different reasons tonight, first I'm out here to officially ask the GM to look into the cookie situation, I mean every time I go to get one they are all gone. And second I'm here to address my opponent for this week, Lucas Turner.

Christian stops as a loud boo fills the arena, again he waits for the crowd to quiet down so he can go on.

Christian: You know Lucas you said some interesting things in your promo, some things that I'd like to talk about. First off one of the things you said was that you weren't worried because it was just Christian. You said I wasn't very tough and that I wasn't intimidating, well you must not of seen much of my career then Lucas. My career is built on tough and frankly dangerous matches, matches like the Ladder match and the TLC match. I've been in some of the most painful and career ending matches, I've been lucky to survive some of the matches I've been in.

Christian pauses and leans forward on the ropes.

Christian: You also talked about my loss against Orton five days after I won my title. You've never been with the other company so let me fill you in on the secret about it, the backstage and the office aren't run like this one is. This company is run on hard work and earning what you get. The other company is run on the backstage politics and who is the better suck up? See Orton and his buddy Cena have it down to a fine art, they held the top spots hostage for years. Pushing hard-working guys down because they refused to help anyone else, I can't count how many guys that had the potential and were never allowed to show what they had because of guys like them.

Christian grins.

Christian: You are going to be just like the rest Lucas, you will underestimate me and it will be your downfall. Now I have a third reason I'm out here tonight, but this will require my long time tag team partner out here too.

Right after Christian says that Edge's music hits and the Rated R Superstar walks out and joins Christian in the ring.

Christian: Now some of you maybe remember what I and my tag team partner are about to do and some of you maybe not, so allow me to explain. We are going to do for the first time in a long time, a Five Second Pose. Now what I and my partner will do is we will pose and hold it for five seconds only, so that people with cameras can take pictures.

Christian hands the microphone to Edge and gets into position. Edge grins as he starts.

Edge: For the benefit of those with flash photography, we E&C would like to give you a new Five Second Pose.

Edge puts down the microphone before the two of them start to do different poses. After about a minute, Christian and Edge laugh as they stop, the two friends climb out of the ring and walk up the ramp as the camera fades out.

Vitani
    Vitani

Post  Vitani Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:49 am

Vitani is seen standing in her hotel room at a mirror, brushing her hair. She sees the camera crew in the reflection and smiles.

Vitani: Well hello there. I assume you’re here to talk about my match against Carter?

She watches the reflection as one of the crew members nods his head.

Vitani: So I assume everyone’s main question to me until the match is over is going to be ‘Are you scared?’ *she rolls her eyes as one of the crew members nods again* Thought so. Well to answer everyone’s question…No. I’m not. Like Carter said, he never meant to hurt Santana and I know it’s not personal. I didn’t come here to make enemies; that’s not what I do. I came to have fun and entertain the fans and I know the risks a wrestling career involves. If I do get hurt, sure I’ll be upset, but I’m not going to complain and resign. I knew what I was getting into when I signed the CWA contract; I knew I’d have to face men with the ever-present possibility of getting hurt.

She pauses and puts down her brush on the small table beside her, then looks into the mirror again.

Vitani: *staring at her reflection* See Carter, everyone has two sides to them. We all have a good side and a bad side. You’re worried that you’re a bad person because of one mistake, one match where you lost control. Does one mistake a person had no control over really change all the good they’ve done?

She slowly raises her left hand, watching as her reflection does the same and she puts her hand to the mirror.

Vitani: See? Two sides; the mirror makes my point much easier to understand. You are not a bad person Carter; the fact that you feel guilty proves that. If you actually enjoyed hurting her, then yes, you would be a bad person. But you didn’t, I can see that. We may all have a good and bad side, but we all act on one side more than the other. From what I’ve heard Carter, you’re a good, kind person so don’t hate yourself over one bad incident.

Vitani takes her hand off the mirror.

Vitani: Whenever I feel that bad side that’s deep down inside of me…I just think of something that makes me happy, I turn my back on that bad side…

She turns away from the mirror with a smile as the camera fades out.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:58 pm

A picture of Angel James, Sheamus and Wade sitting together with smiles on their faces sitting together is shown. The camera pans off from that showing Wade holding the picture and sitting on the corner of his desk in his private study. He smirks, not looking up from the picture.

Wade: It was supposed to be a team that stood the test of time. Sheamus and I have been friends for a while, yes friends. When I said we weren't, well, I was angry. I never meant it. And Angel was supposed to be the glue that held us all together. But what happened? Sheamus fell in love with that whore Lacroix and Angel wouldn't learn her place.

Wade suddenly looks angry and slips the picture from it's frame. Slowly he looks at it, narrowing his eyes.

Wade: I trusted them both. Sheamus was supposed to stick by my side. He was supposed to be my best friend. After all he and I have been through together...after all we did for each other. Those "rumors" Lucas Turner started? They weren't rumors. Before I had started dating Belle and before he started dating Nolee, Sheamus and I had been lovers. He held me close, loved me. But he betrayed me for Nolee. He chose her. Sure I found Belle, who proved to be a better lover and a better person but I was still betrayed. I contained my rage, contained my hatred. I decided to show Sheamus the pain he showed me. I did so in out no disqualification match. I watched the red blood run down the ghost white skin of the man who I had once thought was my best friend. And I enjoyed it.

Wade rips the side of the picture that holds Sheamus face, tossing that piece into the fire. He watches it burn before looking down at the picture again.

Wade: And Angel James, the Italian Vixxen? I brought her into the group because I assumed she would appreciate it. I was sure she could change Sheamus, break him up with Nolee. But I was also certain she could bring female dominance to my team. I was she she'd become the next Vixxens champion after Santana. When Sanatana was hurt by the Lacroix boy I was sure it would be Angel vs Belle for the Vixxens championship. It wasn't. God it was Nolee. So I focused on trying to get Angel to step it up by saying men were better than women. She mistook my attempts at merely trying to get her to be a better fighter as arrogance and hatred. So she turned sour.

Wade looks up as a dangerous gleam comes to his eyes and a smirk plays across his face.

Wade: Let me tell you something, Miss James, I am not above doing to you what I did to Sheamus. I will leave you broken, beaten, and bloodied in that ring. So bring whatever weapon you wish, who ever you wish to be by your side in these moments. Because when I face you, you're going to need all the help you can get. But it won't matter, whatever help you recieve because you're just going to be a stepping stone for me on my way to defending my title at Hell To Pay

Wade rips Angel off the picture, tossing her piece into the fire and watching it burn as the cameras go off.
    Kane
    Kane

Post  Kane Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:02 pm

No dramatics this time, just regular locker room where Kane's tights are thrown over the back of a chair. A pale hand shoots into the shot and grabs them and there is the sound of spandex moving up skin. Soon Kane comes into view and his face is passive; no so much a sneer flittering across it.

"Nolee Lacroix...a woman." He nods as he looks at himself in the mirror, ignoring the camera man all together. "I don't like women, I don't like men. I don't like anyone come to think of it. She says that you can only prepare for fear by looking fear in the face. I'm afraid that just by observing something doesn't ready you. She's never gone up against someone like me before, and just because she has tits and other womanly bits doesn't mean I'm going to take it easy. I'm going to place her back down on the mat like everyone else."

He turns then and tilts his head, the predatory gleam that normally rests there gone as he moves over and grabs his boots from their spot on the bench and starts to put them on silently. There's nothing else said for a few moments and just as the camera man turns to leave a dark chuckle sounds.

"Perhaps after the match I'll show her what real fear is...because fear is an aphrodisiac to some people."

The camera then goes dead with only a lightly version of his laugh being heard in the darkness.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:11 am