Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

Sample Application

Admin
    Admin

Sample Application Empty Sample Application

Post  Admin Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Name: Carter Lacroix
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 210
    Hometown: Nashville, Tennesse
    Nickname: N/A
    Manager?: N/A
    CWA accomplishments: None yet.
    Non-CWA accomplishments: None.
    Type (Face or Heel): Face
    Style of Wrestling: brawler, grappler
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): respected cowboy
    CWA Win/Loss Record: 0-0-0
    Current CWA Fueds: None
    Finisher(s): Cowboy Clutch- a modified cobra clutch
    Appearance: See pic
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): "That's How Country Boys Roll"- Billy Currington
    Introduction Promo:

A young man is seen in the middle of a field, loading hay into the back of a pickup truck. As the camera pans up we can see him closer. He's tall with a defined body and looks as if he could handle himself in a fight. We observe him loading hay in his blue jeans, plaid shirt, and tan cowboy hat as a voice over is heard.

Voice: This is how I live my life. Out here in the country, working for a living. Not to long ago, I was nothing. I was simply a small southern boy with big dreams.

The camera flashes to the same young man working out in a gym. He's punching a punching bag as a coach yells encourages him.

Voice: Me. About a year ago. I realized my potential in life after a bar fight almost killed a buddy of mine and I had to protect him. I decided that I wanted to show others the true meaning of strong.

The camera flashes to the young man standing in what looks like the backstage of an arena.

Voice: Me. Now. About to realize the biggest dream that I ever had. I'm comin to the CWA. Only problem is if they are ready for a man like me.

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: (this is to be written in your characters perspective about what they think they have to offer to the company)After my best bud was almost killed in a bar fight, I realized how much I loved fighting.

E-Mail address: wwe_bookworm@yahoo.com
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name: same as above

Sample Application Jason%20aldean