Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

10/17/11 Monday Night Carnage Results

Casey
    Casey

10/17/11 Monday Night Carnage Results Empty 10/17/11 Monday Night Carnage Results

Post  Casey Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:42 am

The show opens with the usual pan across the screaming, cheering crowd as the Monday Night Carnage theme ‘Crying like a bitch’ plays & the pyrotechnics go off.

Val: Good evening and welcome to what’s going to be another exciting Monday Night Carnage!

Terry: Of course it’ll be exciting, isn’t it always?

Val: Oh come on, don’t be like that. The matches may all be singles competitions tonight, but they’re all match ups we haven’t seen yet…I bet you’re just mad that you didn’t get to referee that match last week…

Terry: *sarcastic* Right, that’s totally it…

After panning across the arena, the camera finally zooms in on the commentator’s table.

Val: Well anyway, this week we’ll be able to see the aftermath of last week’s matches; especially the tag match and the no disqualification match we had between Foreign Legion members Sheamus & our CWA Champion, Wade Barrett.

Terry: Yes, but the first match up tonight is between the Vixxen Vitani Summers & Carter Lacroix…But first I believe someone has something to say in front of everyone here tonight in Toronto, Canada!

The fans cheer as an image comes on the titantron screen of Christian walking backstage in his street clothes, heading towards the ramp. The camera switches to a view of the crowd as Christian's theme turns on and he steps out on the ramp. The whole arena cheers as he makes his way down towards the ring, grabbing a microphone before climbing into the ring. He rubs the back of his neck before holding the microphone to his mouth and starting.

Christian: Well to start off here first I'd like to say: "Hello." to all my peeps here in Toronto, Canada!

Christian stops with a grin as the crowd cheers loudly. He waits for it to quiet down before continuing.

Christian: I'm out here for a few different reasons tonight, first I'm out here to officially ask the GM to look into the cookie situation, I mean every time I go to get one they are all gone. And second I'm here to address my opponent for this week, Lucas Turner.

Christian stops as a loud boo fills the arena, again he waits for the crowd to quiet down so he can go on.

Christian: You know Lucas you said some interesting things in your promo, some things that I'd like to talk about. First off one of the things you said was that you weren't worried because it was just Christian. You said I wasn't very tough and that I wasn't intimidating, well you must not have seen much of my career then Lucas. My career is built on tough and frankly dangerous matches, matches like the Ladder match and the TLC match. I've been in some of the most painful and career ending matches, I've been lucky to survive some of the matches I've been in.

Christian pauses and leans forward on the ropes.

Christian: You also talked about my loss against Orton five days after I won my title. You've never been with the other company so let me fill you in on the secret about it, the backstage and the office aren't run like this one is. This company is run on hard work and earning what you get. The other company is run on the backstage politics and who is the better suck up? See Orton and his buddy Cena have it down to a fine art; they held the top spots hostage for years. Pushing hard-working guys down because they refused to help anyone else, I can't count how many guys that had the potential and were never allowed to show what they had because of guys like them.

Christian grins.

Christian: You are going to be just like the rest Lucas, you will underestimate me and it will be your downfall. Now I have a third reason I'm out here tonight, but this will require my long time tag team partner out here too.

Right after Christian says that Edge's music hits and the Rated R Superstar walks out and joins Christian in the ring.

Christian: Now some of you maybe remember what I and my tag team partner are about to do and some of you maybe not, so allow me to explain. We are going to do for the first time in a long time, a Five Second Pose. Now what I and my partner will do is we will pose and hold it for five seconds only, so that people with cameras can take pictures.

Christian hands the microphone to Edge and gets into position. Edge grins as he starts.

Edge: For the benefit of those with flash photography, we E&C would like to give you a new Five Second Pose.

Edge puts down the microphone before the two of them start to do different poses. After about a minute, Christian and Edge laugh as they stop, the two friends climb out of the ring and walk up the ramp.

Val: Well those were certainly some interesting words there for Lucas…

Terry: Yeah. Let’s just hope Christian doesn’t end up like Jamie Noble did last week.

The camera focuses back on the stage at the top of the ramp as Porcelain Black’s ‘What Rock & Roll looks like’ plays & Vitani comes out, dancing a little on stage before heading down the ramp, high-fiving fans on her way to the ring. She climbs up onto one of the turnbuckles, raising her arms up before back flipping down into the ring, landing on her feet as the crowd cheers.
    After a minute or so, ‘That’s how country boys roll’ plays and Carter comes out not looking his usual self. Carter has an unsure look on his face as he comes down the ramp, he high-fives fans as well, but keeps his eyes on Vitani, worried about how the match will end. Carter gets into the ring and the two exchange a few words before waiting for the bell.

Vitani Summers vs. Carter Lacroix

The two circle each other in the ring once the bell has been rung, Carter still looking nervous; Vitani motioning for him to come closer and fight her. Carter shakes his head and she says something, making him hesitate before finally coming closer to start the match. As Carter comes closer, he nervously throws a punch at Vitani, who catches his wrist and kicks him in the gut. She gives more words of encouragement to him before Carter finally charges at Vitani, hitting her with a clothesline; once she jumps up to her feet, the match continues normally; the momentum switching back and forth between them until Carter manages to lock Vitani in his finisher, the ‘Cowboy clutch’.
    Vitani panics at first, then elbows Carter to make him loosen his grip and Vitani manages to reach out and grab one of the ropes. Carter doesn’t let go at first and the ref starts counting, Carter finally letting go at four, almost getting himself disqualified, while he’s distracted, Vitani hits him with a kick to his head. She bounces off the ropes and goes to clothesline Carter again, but he ducks the move and locks her back in the Cowboy clutch; after a minute or so, Vitani taps out.

Winner via submission: Carter Lacroix

After the match, Carter helps Vitani up, making sure he didn’t hurt her too bad. She smiles and thanks him, holding her hand out to Carter. The two shake hands before Vitani leaves the ring so Carter can celebrate.

While Carter’s celebrating, the camera cuts to a scene backstage, where Vitani is seen walking. She walks up to Casey, who’s holding a microphone, once she’s gotten a bottle of water.

Casey: Hey there, mind if I ask a few questions about your match with Carter?

Vitani: *smiles* Go ahead. *She works on opening her drink*

Casey: Carter looked a little unsure of himself at first, why is that?

Vitani: Why wouldn’t he? From what I’ve seen on TV before starting here and since I’ve joined; he’s been worried about what happened when he was in a match against Santana. He was worried he’d do the same to me as well.

Casey: You were speaking to him in the ring a lot, what was that about?

A clip plays on the screen beside them, showing the start of Carter and Vitani’s match where Vitani was speaking to Carter; the words inaudible to the cameras and fans.

Vitani: I was just encouraging him, I knew he was worried so I was telling him what I believed…

Casey: Which was…?

Vitani: *she grins after drinking some of her water* That he wasn’t going to hurt me of course…and look, I’m fine, just like I told him I’d be.

Casey: *smiles* Well thanks for that…

The camera fades out on the scene as Vitani nods and walks off.

The stage is shown again as ‘She’s Country’ plays and Nolee comes out. She makes her way to the ring, where she paces nervously as she waits for her opponent. Kane’s theme hits and he performs his entrance, Nolee jumping slightly at the pyrotechnics.
    As Kane gets in the ring, Nolee backs away to the other end of the ring.

Nolee Lacroix vs. Kane

As soon as the bell rings, Kane heads towards Nolee, who bravely tries to fight him off. Kane looks much more focused than he had the week before and hits her with a big boot, causing Nolee to fall to the ground. He lifts her up by her hair, and tosses her across the ring, leaving Nolee hissing in pain. Kane slowly walks over to her, pausing when fans start to boo loudly. Belle Moore is running down the ramp and quickly slides into the ring, Kane standing still, unsure of what she’s doing. Belle goes over to Nolee and starts attacking her and the ref calls for the bell to be rung.

Winner via DQ: Nolee Lacroix

Annoyed that his match was interrupted, Kane grabs Belle and goes to hurt her instead of Nolee, until Belle says something to him. He lets her go and they both turn to face Nolee, who’s slowly trying to get up, looking scared when both Belle and Kane start towards her. The two pause when ‘Loyal to no one’ plays and Sheamus runs out in his street clothes with the shillelagh he had the other week in hand, looking angry. He quickly gets into the ring and stands in front of Nolee, protecting her. Belle rolls her eyes and goes to leave after mouthing the words ‘See you later…’ to Sheamus. Kane comes closer and the two men glare at each other before Kane gets out and leaves the ring as well, bored now that his match was ruined. Once Kane’s gone, Sheamus turns and helps Nolee up, speaking to her and hugging her before helping her walk backstage as the show cuts to a commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e10hrJ05r4Y

After the commercial, ‘Nightmare’ by Avenged Sevenfold plays and Lucas comes out, looking just as angry as he did last week. He ignores the fans and their booing as he makes his way to the ring. He gets in and leans against a turnbuckle, looking disinterested in the match he’s about to have. Christian’s theme hits and he comes out with a confident grin, Edge following as the fans cheer loudly for their fellow Canadians. The two hug each other before Christian climbs into the ring, Lucas still looking disinterested.

Lucas Turner vs. Christian

The bell rings and suddenly Lucas is paying attention, rushing forwards and tackling Christian, repeatedly punching the Canadian once he’s down. The ref gets Lucas to back off so Christian can get up again. Lucas rushes at Christian again, landing a few heavy punches before having to back off again. Taking advantage of Lucas backing away, Christian manages to hit him with a spear, Edge laughing and cheering from where he’s standing at ringside. Christian turns his back on Lucas to climb up on a turnbuckle to do his ‘Peep search’, the fans cheering as he does so. The ref, busy telling Christian to get down and go back to the match, doesn’t see Edge grabbing Lucas’ ankle to stop him attacking Christian from behind. Edge pulls on Lucas’ leg, making him fall over, the ref assuming Lucas was still down from the spear when he turns around. Christian gets down and picks up Lucas, hitting him with the ‘Killswitch’ before covering him for the three count.

Winner via pin: Christian

Lucas leaves looking even more annoyed than he was when he came out after his complaint is ignored by the referee. Edge gets in the ring and celebrates with Christian, the crowd cheering loudly.

A scene is shown on the titantron, where the end of Wade’s promo is seen playing on a TV, the screen turning off as the camera slowly zooms out to show Sheamus sitting there, his head in his hands. He’s mumbling something in Irish and doesn’t look up when someone is heard entering the room.

Angel sighs as she walks in and sees Sheamus.

Angel: I gather you have seen the promo?

Sheamus nods and doesn't look up.

Sheamus: Yeah…I did…

Angel: So what do we do now... And was Wade right?

Sheamus: …right about what?

Angel: When he said we were wrong...

Sheamus: *hesitates before answering* …I don’t know…maybe? *sounds confused*

Angel sighs and sits down, mumbling in Italian.

Sheamus: *finally looks up at her* What? Yeh should know by now I don’t speak Italian Angel.

Angel laughs softly.

Angel: Like how the rest of don't speak Irish Shea?

Sheamus: …yes, like that… *smiles slightly* So are you really leaving the team?

Angel: *nods* I don't feel like I belong to the team Shea.... But I had an idea I wanted to talk to you about...

Sheamus: Oh… What is it?

Angel: I was going to make a team of my own, one that wasn't centred around Wade.

Sheamus runs a hand through his hair as he thinks about it.

Sheamus: I…um… *trails off, looking confused*

Angel: Why are you hesitating, my friend?

Sheamus: Well… *pauses to think of a reason* …He has been my friend for years now…

Angel: But think about what has done to you lately!

Sheamus sighs and looks away, frowning.

Sheamus: I know, I know…but most of it was because people misunderstood things…or said things they didn’t mean because they were angry…or had been drinking…

Angel: Sorry maybe I shouldn't have bought it up then, I thought since Wade had been treating you bad as well, but I was wrong…

Sheamus: No…yeh aren’t wrong, I just… *he pauses* …I don’t know. I’ll think about it, ok?

He goes to get up, looking over at Angel as he does so.

Angel: Okay...

Sheamus smiles at her before leaving the locker room.

Belle’s theme ‘Bad Girlfriend’ plays as she makes her way to the ring, looking determined. She almost struts as she heads down the ramp, waving at fans as she gets a mixture of cheers and boos, though the reaction to her appearance is mostly negative. She gets into the ring, smirking when Sheamus’ theme plays. Sheamus comes out, in his ring gear this time, glaring at Belle after the stunt she pulled earlier. He gets into the ring, the ref getting in Sheamus’ way as he goes to head over to Belle, yelling angrily at her in Irish. Once the ref is convinced Sheamus isn’t going to move, he signals for the bell.

Belle Moore vs. Sheamus

Before the bell’s even finished ringing, Sheamus hits Belle with a Brogue Kick and gets down on his knees and yells at her while she’s lying on the ring mat.

Sheamus: Still happy you’re against me? Want to just give up?

Belle shakes her head, then suddenly reaches up and slaps him where his face is bruised after last week. While he’s sitting there looking surprised at the sudden slap, a hand on his cheek, Belle gets up and attacks Sheamus. She kicks him as he tries to stand up; hitting his bruised face again once he moves his hand away from it; Sheamus hisses in pain and violently pushes Belle away, making her fall over. Sheamus gets up and kicks Belle’s ribs as hard as he would when against another male and she cries out. He goes to do it again before the referee tells him off, Sheamus instead lifting up Belle and hitting his Celtic Cross move, throwing her down to the mat angrily. He goes over and rolls Belle onto her back, standing with a foot on her and raises a fist as the ref counts.

Winner via pin: Sheamus

Sheamus gets out of the ring, hitting his fist to his chest before raising it again, leaving a frustrated Belle in the ring. On the titantron, he’s shown walking backstage and he crosses paths with Wade, who’s just leaving the locker room, title on his shoulder. The two look at each other for a few seconds before talking as the show goes to a commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si27_5BMGDE&feature=relmfu

When the show comes back from the break, the camera focuses on the commentators again.

Val: Wow, what a show we’ve had so far, huh Terry?

Terry: Yeah, there’s a lot of bad blood between the CWA stars…

Val: Especially with the Hell to Pay pay-per-view coming up next week, live from New Orleans, Louisiana!

Terry: Speaking of Hell to Pay, I do believe our general managers are currently discussing that…

The camera focuses on the titantron which shows Jerry Lawler sitting at his desk in his office.

Jerry: So, we have a few matches set up for Hell to Pay so far, but we need something for the others. Any suggestions…?

The camera zooms out from him to include both Roddy Piper and dusty Rhodes in the shot, sitting in chairs to either side of the desk, facing their boss.

Dusty: Well there are four of them still free…we could put them in a four way match of some sort…

Piper: Well we haven’t had a match like that at all yet, but we could just throw ‘em all together in a tag match to cause chaos.

Jerry nods as he considers both options.

Dusty: Oh! Its two Vixxens and two Warriors left matchless. We could put the Vixxens up against the Warriors in a match; give them a chance to once and for all prove they can keep up with the men, especially when Kane would be involved…

Jerry smiles and goes to say something until Piper cuts in.

Piper: What? As fun as that sounds it could use a little more excitement don’t you think?

Jerry: *grins, suddenly struck by an idea* Gentlemen, you have just given me a brilliant idea for the match. Thank you…

The two GMs look at each other, not sure what Jerry’s idea is and the scene fades out.

Val: Wow…I wonder what the idea is that Jerry got from the two shows’ general managers…

Terry: I have no idea either; I guess we’ll have to wait and find out, won’t we?

Val: I guess so, because right now we’re scheduled for our main event, Angel James is up against Foreign Legion leader and CWA Champion, Wade Barrett!

Angel’s theme by Lacuna Coil plays and Angel appears, flicking her hair over her shoulder as she heads to the ring, fans cheering. She gets into the ring and looks up at the stage, frowning as Wade’s music plays. Wade comes out with a smirk, holding his CWA championship up high. He walks down the ramp, insulting a few of the fans at ringside after they boo him. Wade gets into the ring and hands his title to the referee, who passes it out to one of the guys who works at ringside.

Angel James vs. CWA Champion Wade Barrett

After the bell rings, Wade comes closer to Angel, speaking to her as he holds out his hand to her. She smiles and plays along, looking as if she’s going to shake his hand, before suddenly hip tossing him as she laughs. Wade fights back, getting angrier as she keeps either dodging or countering him, just to bug him. The match continues on this way for a few minutes, Wade getting more and more annoyed as he fails to hurt Angel at all. Eventually Wade decides he’s had enough and throws a heavy punch all of a sudden, hitting Angel in the stomach and winding her. As she’s coughing and gasping for breath, Wade picks her up and hits her with the Wasteland; afterwards Wade’s so sure he’s on, he almost forgets to pin her, quickly going over to cover Angel for the three count.

Winner via pin: CWA Champion Wade Barrett

Wade celebrates, his arm being held up by the ref before he retrieves his title, along with a microphone.

Wade: Another victory for the CWA Champion, not surprising at all. *he smirks* I hope you were watching Christian, because next week at Hell to Pay, it’ll be you that’s lying in the ring after I’ve won a match. You will not defeat me; you’re better off just staying in your hotel room next Monday.

He drops the microphone and turns to leave with a smug look as the show ends.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:58 am