Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

+2
Vitani
Admin
6 posters

10/03/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos

Admin
    Admin

10/03/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos Empty 10/03/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos

Post  Admin Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:08 pm

These promos are due Friday by 12 midnight. Don't be late.
    Vitani
    Vitani

10/03/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos Empty Re: 10/03/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos

Post  Vitani Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:05 am

The camera opens on Vitani, who is dressed in her ring gear, who is bouncing on the balls of her feet, obviously excited.

Vitani: Well hey there, as you can see I’m ready and excited for my first match in the CWA. *she stops bouncing and smiles* I’ve been watching this show since it first aired and to be honest I was a little disappointed with something that seemed to be a reoccurring feature…

Vitani brushes the longer part of her hair out of her face, a concerned look on her face.

Vitani: Nobody seems to have any respect for those who are used as jobbers. Have you all forgotten that they’ve been through just as much as we all have to get here? Some of them may have even been through more.

She pauses, adjusting her stance to a defensive one, arms folded.

Vitani: Ok, so first off, Gail Kim. She’s not worth people’s time? She’s been both the TNA Knockout Champ and the WWE Women’s Champ before. Mark Jindrak? He may not have held any world titles before, but he’s been around for a good ten years. Isn’t that enough to earn himself some respect?

Sighing, Vitani unfolds her arms and starts pacing.

Vitani: So my first match is against Katie Lea, a jobber. Am I annoyed? No. Do I feel unappreciated because Katie’s not on the actual roster? Nope. Heck, to be honest I really appreciate the fact that people like Katie, Gail and Mark actually agreed to work for the company to do nothing but make people but me look better and stand out just that little bit more than we would without their help. *she stops pacing and turns to the camera* So to them, I say thank you.

She smiles and blows a friendly kiss towards the camera as it fades out.

10/03/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos Empty Re: 10/03/11 Monday Night Carnage Promos

Post  Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 pm

*Open on Belle Moore in an empty locker room,on the phone. She is smiling as she listens to the person on the other end.*

Belle:I know he is our best friend Shanny. But I have to face him. I mean it's my job and I like to think Im damn good at it. Do you remember when we were younger and you made sure we didn't face eachother? *listens to other end and rolls her eyes* Even when we got to the WWE you wouldn't even let us train together. Well now I am going to. Here men and women can face eachother.

Yes I still love Jeff as a brother but I am also not going to lay out there and just let him give it to me. It was bad enough Cena just laid down and took it all because I have a pair of boobs! Jeff isn't scared to hurt me. And trust me I don't want him to take it easy on me. From the time we were younger I always wondered who was better,me or him. Tonight I am going to find out. Hell if I don't put everything I have into it. Im going to win but Im gonna make him fight me.

*sighs as she listens to Shannon rant on the other end*

Belle:Shannon. I won't defend this with you. 1,it's my damn job,just the same as yours. 2,you have no say anymore. Im not that little girl anymore! Tonight the Charasmatic Enigma will face the Hardcore Princess and guess what? Whether you watch or not,whether your mad or not I will come out the winner. And one step closer to proving I should have that title belt! *hangs up phone without another word and exits room*
    Sheamus
    Sheamus

Post  Sheamus Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:02 pm

The camera opens on what appears to be a locker room floor, covered in various broken objects and torn up papers, most of which feature articles or photos of Lucas Turner from his UFC days, some articles being printouts of a certain CWA interviewer’s blog. The camera pans across the mess, finally landing on the back of a familiar pair of green and black boots, Celtic crosses on the sides. The camera zooms out and Sheamus is seen facing away from the camera, wearing his ring gear and a Celtic cross shirt. He has an arm leaning against the wall as he stares at the floor, breathing heavily; showing he’d only recently destroyed the room.

Maria comes in; staring wide eyed at the mess as she cautiously approaches Sheamus, carrying her microphone.

Sheamus: *hears the crew enter the room, but doesn’t look up* …I suppose yer wonderin’ what happened here aren’t yeh? I’m sure it’s obvious though. I was angry…I vented my frustrations…Just like last week. Sure, it was Jeff Hardy who ended up unable to compete in our tag match because I hurt him, he may not have deserved it, but I don’t regret it.

Maria: *looks concerned* You…don’t?

Sheamus: What did I just say? No. I don’t.

Maria goes to say something, but stops when Sheamus turns to face her, looking scared when she realises he’s still angry.

Sheamus: Yeh want to know why I don’t regret it, right? *he rolls his eyes when Maria nods* It’s simple. I had to show I can still focus on things, without letting my personal feelings get in the way of things. Also, to be honest, I really wasn’t in the mood for the match, so I made sure I wouldn’t have ter perform while I wasn’t focused.

Maria: *looks confused* …but didn’t you just say you won’t let your personal feel-

Maria is cut off as Sheamus grabs the microphone off her.

Sheamus: Stop pointing that thing at me. *He throws the microphone aside angrily and a dull thud is heard off camera as it hits something* It’s not like yeh can’t hear me just fine without it. Let me explain, because yeh obviously don’t get it. I keep hearing people say that because I’m dating Nolee, I can’t focus, or I don’t perform at my best. I’ve even heard people say that we’re better off not seein’ each other.

Maria takes a step back from Sheamus as he looks even angrier.

Sheamus: *yelling* How is that fair huh? The other people in the CWA are not either of our parents! The only one who is would be Jerry, yet it’s the other superstars who think they know what’s best. Yes Jerry has said things about us too, but he at least has the right ter do so!

He growls angrily as he turns and takes the TV off its stand and throws it, watching as it smashes on the floor, adding to the growing collection of destroyed objects; Maria squealing at the noise.

Sheamus: *breathing heavily again, staring at the wreckage on the floor* See…by personal feelings, I mean those I have towards Nolee. Last week had nothing to do with that, she wasn’t in the match. I wasn’t in the mood fer the match because I was annoyed about what everyone else says.

He turns to the camera, a dangerous look in his eyes.

Sheamus: Carter. You’ve been accused of being a monster, you fought Kane and lost. He injured your knee, proving you are in fact a perfectly normal human being. You just snapped, much like I have. I’ve had enough of everyone taunting me, of them treating me like a kid they can tell what to do, I’m sick of everyone not minding their own business. I’m not worried about our match at all. Why? I have better things to focus on.

The camera zooms to a close up of Sheamus, cutting off everything below his shoulders, the emotion on his face obvious.

Sheamus: Lucas. You keep calling me out. I Brogue kicked yeh almost two weeks ago, why are yeh still whining? You asked fer a match with me and yeh didn’t even get it, I’m pretty sure that’s the sign for yeh to stop being such a baby over a boot to the face. I warned yeh not to mess with my personal life and yeh did, you deserved what yeh got. Now drop it. You don’t want to mess with me while I’m angry…

Sheamus reaches his hands out towards the camera and takes it from the man holding it and the visual is cut out, the screen black. Maria is heard screaming and a crash is heard as the audio cuts out, making it obvious Sheamus has just thrown and destroyed the camera.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:01 am

We open up on the inside of a small bar. Patrons are drinking and talking about the Tennessee Titans games on the small screen behind the bar. The door opens and Nolee Lacroix enters, a smile on her face. She's dressed in a pair of black cowboy boots, a pair of jeans with a brown belt with a thick gold buckle, a black t-shirt with a Lynard Sknyard logo, and a black cowboy hat.

Bartender: What will it be miss?

Nolee: *laughs* What the hell Horace? Since when am I not the snot nosed Lacroix girl?

Horace: *looks up from the glass he's cleaning* Little Nolee? Damn you grew up!

Nolee: *chuckles* That I did. Get me a beer?

Horace: Nope. Your only 19, not old enough.

Nolee rolls her eyes but a tall, tanned blonde man sits next to her

Man: Allow me. Horace, two beers.

Horace: You got it Roy.

Nolee: *looks at the blonde and laughs* Roy? As in Roy DeMille? I haven't seen you since I left Tennessee.

Roy: *smiles and hands her a beer* Yeah but you're making a better living than I am. Hows the wrestling thing going? Ain't seen you on WWE in a while.

Nolee: *takes a long drink of her beer before letting out a sigh of contentment* Nothing beats an ice cold beer. *she looks at Roy* I haven't wrestled WWE in a while. Nah, my dad opened up a company. The Championship Wrestling Alliance.

Horace: I seen that! You're win/loss record ain't to great.

Roy: Her win/loss record wasn't to good in the WWE.

Nolee: *rolls her eyes* Yeah, yeah, yeah. Least I have a record.

Roy: *rolls his eyes* What about beatin guys or girls I know. Anyone on that I show I know?

Nolee: Not that I've fought. Sheamus-

Roy: You fought The Celtic Warrior?

Nolee: Not one on one and not because I wanted to. *she takes another drink* I fight Angel James in my next fight.

Roy: Angel James? Whose she?

Nolee: She fought in Ring Of Honor and Shimmer. She's a great competitor. It'll be fun. And most of all, she'll be easy. I don't think she'll be to hard to beat. After all, I pinned her last week.

Horace: You cheated last week. *places a beer in front of her and Roy* You gonna cheat this week?

Nolee: *sighs* No, Horace, I'm not gonna cheat. And technically, I didn't cheat last week. It's only cheating if you get caught. If you don't get caught it's...creative winning.

Roy: *takes a drink* It's cheating none-the-less. But I believe you can win. Now, why don't we get outta here and get reaquainted?

Nolee: *laughs* As lovely as that sounds, I can't. I'm seeing someone.

Roy: *looks shocked* Who?

Nolee: *giggles* Sheamus.

Roy: *blinks in surprise* The Celtic Warrior?

Nolee: *gets up and nods* Yup. It was good to see you boys again.

Nolee gets up and leaves the bar, leaving Roy in shock and her beer bottles on the bar
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:22 am

The room is dark, the only light filtering in through barred windows. We soon realize that we are in a prison cell. We see something move in the darkness of the cell and as the figure comes closer, we see it's Lucas. He's dressed in a pair of jeans and a pair of black work boots.

Lucas: I spent years in a cell just like this. The only difference was I shared it with another prisoner. Or at least I did in the beginning. With in a month of me coming to the prison where I was placed, my roommate was killed in a fight in the yard.

Lucas rolls his shoulders, gazing out the cell window before placing his hands on the bars. His face looks conflicted but he continues in the same cold voice.

Lucas: In the beginning I never got in yard fights. For a while after I was sent here, I was afraid. I didn't want to hurt anyone and I certainly didn't want to kill anyone. I was scared until I didn't have a choice. Two men in the yard tried to kill me. *he points out a scar on his neck* I almost had my throat slit because I was afraid to defend myself. I vowed that never again would I allow myself to look weak.

Soft lighting comes up to reveal photos of Kane in his younger days with Paul Bearer to his final days in the WWE. Lucas glances around, picking up one of the pictures of Kane in a mask

Lucas: You looked much better with it on. You know, a man once said a mask is like a prison. You spent time hiding behind a mask for years. Why would a man like you hide behind a mask, other than obviously being hideous? *he puts it back in place* I think I know. You were afraid, like I was. But instead of being afraid of hurting others, you're afraid of being hurt. You're afraid that either you're not the monster you want everyone to think you are or you'll get physically injured in that ring and no one will save you.

The lights come up full now and we can see that the prison looks more like a small apartment. The bars on the window are for protectiong, not to keep him in. There are no bars keeping him in, just a normal door.

Lucas: They always seem to say that all of Nashville is rural and farm. That's a bold faced lie. *he shakes his head* Anyways, Glenn, I hope you think real good about your fears going inot this match up. Because I know I'll be thinking about your fears. And your weaknesses. I'm a free man now Glenn, not afraid of being locked in a cage again. Oh and Sheamus? This week may not be me versus you? But I'll get you. I'll hurt you.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:54 am

We open up on the woods, a quiet trail in the very early morning. Upon hearing the crunching of leaves we see Carter, a backpack on his back and a hiking stick in hand. He's not wearing his usual cowboy hat is gone and replaced by a John Deere trucker cap. He smiles widely at the camera.

Carter: Mornin! Ya'll look mighty tired! *he tosses the camera man a thermos* Drink up. It's just coffee. I've got creamer and sugar if you need it.

The camera follows Carter as he walks through the woods, the occassional sound of someone slurping coffee can be heard.

Carter: Been camping out the last few days since we've been here in Tennessee. I live here with sis usually but given the fact that she thinks I'm a monster and she's dating my next opponent, it's just not a good idea. *he yawns* I've been walking for a while but there should be a clearing up here soon.

After about twenty minutes of walking they get to a small clearing in the woods. Carter tosses his backpack to the ground and unravels an attached sleeping bag. He sits down, leaning against a fallen log.

Carter: I lost big time last week. I wasn't to embarrassed. After all, I was the one that said that anyone can win on any given day. No, if I'm feeling anything, it's dread.

There's a silence as Carter shift uncomfortably, looking up at the horizon.

Carter: *hesitantly continues* I...I mean Sheamus is a good competitor. He's strong. He's intimidating. Hell, look at what he did to Jeff Hardy last week. What do you think he'll do to someone he really doesn't like? My first day here we had words. Sometimes people think strength is two different things. That is part of what Sheamus and I disagree on.

He wipes his face, a few tears rolling down his face. He reaches into his bag and grabs his thermos, drinking some.

Carter: See you like your coffee like I enjoy mine, without anything in it.

Cameraman: How do you feel about your sister possibly coming to the ring? About her possibly getting hurt?

Carter: *shrugs* They're dating, I get it. I've seen the way she dotes on him. I'm glad for her. Every brother feels protective of their sister. She might get hurt but...but at least it's him she's dating and no one else. *there's a pause* You know, it's your job to get to know us superstars but we have no idea who you are. What's your name?

Cameraman: *chuckles* It's Peter.

Carter: *laughs* Like Peter Parker? Sorry, I have a bit of a geek in me.

Peter: *laughs* Yeah, like Peter Parker. Friends call me Pete or Petey though. Think you can beat The Celtic Warrior?

Carter: *nods* Oh yeah I think I can.

The camera focuses on the sunrise as it fades out.
    Kane
    Kane

Post  Kane Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:31 pm

The light flares in the room and shows that Kane isn't by himself. To the right and slightly in front of him is Paul Bearer; his auburn hair done in it's usual coif.

You think you know my son? You think you can cast aspirations on his character just because you spent time locked in a cage for your sins? He motions towards Kane with a wavering lilt to his voice My son has been in more cages and more near death experiences than one should ever have in his life. Paul moves closer, the camera following himMy son is more dangerous than any you've seen before grace this squared circle and if he decides to let you live another day then....

A cough from the quiet man draws Bearer's attention and he stands down as Kane turns; his old mask held loosely in his hands. His eyes are unfocused as he looks at the camera, his head tilting to the right in an eerie throwback to when the red and black leather hid his features. For a moment nothing is said and when Bearer goes to speak again he's silenced with a growled "Quiet"

Lucas....You think your past frightens me? You think the sob story of how you had two people try to kill you will make me take pity on you? Kane snaps his fingers and a photo is suddenly thrust into a flickering candle light. It's a picture of him when he was younger, only his face is a hideous raw red from third degree burns. My own brother tried to kill me, he tried to burn me alive while I slept. He killed my parents and took from me the only family that I had ever known. You suffered because you were a low life that ended up in prison. I did nothing to deserve my fate.

Kane moves restlessly around the room and as he moves more candles ignite, showing off more pictures, some of his burnt and twisted skin on his face and others of the scars that decorate the rest of his body but is hidden by his outfit.

I guess what I'm saying Lucas, you can take your prison education and try to use it against me. You can insult my 'Monster' status and you can even suggest that I'm afraid. You words are nothing but that, words and words with out believe are nothing but describing nouns, adjectives, and pronouns. This match is nothing more than a time filler until I can find my brother and put him through the same hell that he once put me through.

He stops his circuit of the room and with twisted grin he sits the mask down so that a candle sits in the middle; the flickering light shining through the eye holes. With a dark laugh he snaps his fingers and all but the candle inside the mask goes out; leaving a ghastly visage as the parting shot before the camera fades to black.
    Christian
    Christian

Post  Christian Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:39 pm

The camera fades in as it swings around showing the crowd in the arena. The crowd stands and cheers as Christian's theme comes on, and Christian walks out on to the ramp. With his signature grin on, he scans the crowd of his peeps before walking down to the ring. He climbs into the ring and gets up on one of the turnbuckles, he stays on for a few seconds before jumping down and asking for a microphone. He smiled as he's handed a microphone before leaning again the ropes.

Christian: Sorry for interrupting the show, but I had to come out here. I have a few things I need to get off my chest, a few things I really need to talk about. Like first off I need to know who took the last cookie from catering? Second, why is my parking spot always taken? And last, but not least I need to talk about Wade Barrett.

Christian stops at the loud, overwhelming boo's that fill the arena. When the crowd quiets somewhat he continues.

Christian: Wow so many Wade Barrett fans here tonight, he must feel so loved.

Christian pauses and chuckles, before going back to being serious.

Christian: Lately I've started to notice something, I've started to notice Wade seems a little focused on me. He almost seems a little consumed with me, I mean first off he attacks me after a match before in his words 'he saw me as a small threat and that he wanted to light a fire under me to bring back the old Christian'. And then he feels the need to trash my locker room. Now let me just say from experience, when a man that big is that obsessed with you it's not a good thing.

Christian pauses again as he starts to pace a bit.

Christian: But if you look at Wade's past, you will see a history of obsession. And you will also see how this obsession kills the groups he leads. I mean look at Nexus they started strong, they made an impact in the WWE. They could have ruled Raw, but then Wade gets obsessed with taking down Cena. He got so obsessed with Cena that he didn't even notice that his group, his Nexus was slipping away. He didn't notice CM Punk slowly taking over, all that consumed him was making Cena's life hell. Look at the Corre, the group that would be better then Nexus. Better because quote, 'he learned from his mistakes with Nexus'. But once again that obsession took over him, this time it was for the IC title. He was so obsessed with it and in the end he lost it to one of his former members.

Christian stops and looks around the crowd for a second.

Christian: And now we have a case of history repeating itself, Wade is the big bad leader of Foreign Legion. A group hoping to rule CWA, a group that has one of the best female wrestlers in the world. A group that has made a statement in its short time together, a group that is falling apart already and Wade doesn't even see it. He doesn't see how his pushing Sheamus to drop Nolee is making things tense in the locker room. He doesn't see how this is affecting Angel, having to deal with his and Sheamus's jealous girlfriends. He doesn't see any of this because he's obsessed.

Christian leans again the ropes again.

Christian: Wade your obsession isn't just going to cost you your group, it's going to cost you your title. See last week you said, 'You'd not be fighting who they picked for you, you'd be fighting me." and that, 'You wouldn't let me get the best of you.' But you made a mistake Wade, you picked me cause you thought you'd get an easy win and then your obsession would be over. You're wrong Wade, you underestimate me and that is a big mistake. If you wanted an easy win you should have picked someone like Cena, who laid down for his opponent last week. I'm not like that I put 100% into my wrestling, after all isn't that why you wanted to light that fire under me? You also forgot what I told you Wade, you succeeded in lighting that fire and you're going to have a damn hard time putting it out.

Christian turns and drops the microphone before leaving the ring as the camera fades out.

Angel James
    Angel James

Post  Angel James Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:43 pm

The camera fades in on Angel is standing in a training ring, taking turns sparing with three men standing in the ring. Her former ROH tag team partner Petey Williams is standing outside the ring giving advice. Angel delivers many hard kicks to one of the men before switching to another and delivering a beautiful standing drop kick. Angel pants softly as she calls for a break and rolls out of the ring to stand by Petey.

Petey: You're doing great Angel, but something is bugging you. Tell me what it is?

Angel sighs softly and starts off in rapid Italian. Petey chuckles softly as he hands her a water bottle.

Petey: English please my friend, you know I can't keep up with your Italian.

Angel: Sorry Petey, it's just... I'm tired of all this crap with Foreign Legion and my opponent's always discounting me.

Petey: What happened now Angel?

Angel sighs and takes a drink of watch before continuing.

Angel: It's just everything, I heard some of the jobber's talking yesterday. Going on about the small time ROH girl that thinks she's actually good and the guys laugh cause they think I'm just a weak girl. And the locker room has been spreading rumors about why Wade asked me to be in Foreigh Legion. Rumors ranging from I'm sleeping with him, or that he asked me to seduce me. That he asked me to break up Nolee and Sheamus, or that he asked because he wanted eye candy for the group.

Angel slips on her water before muttering curses in Italian.

Angel: And don't get me started on Wade's girlfriend Belle, she loves going on about she's the best and the rest of the Vixen's in the locker room are nothing but Barbie's. Like we are no better then the Divas of the WWE. And Nolee, Nolee thinks I'll be easy to beat because she got one tag team win over me thanks to her and her partner's 'creative winning'.

Angel gets up and starts to pace.

Petey: Angel you know that crap is not true, you're one of the best in the world! You are the only women to win the ROH tag titles, you've beaten some of the best in the world. And you've worked for better company's than those two, Nolee is only former Diva and as far as we can tell Belle didn't even wrestle before this.

Angel stops pacing and sighs.

Angel: that may be true, but still... And it's not just them, dealing with Wade and Sheamus is impossible lately. Both of them...

Angel goes off into Italian before realizing it and going back to English.

Angel: Sorry, I've just tired of the two of them. Tired of Wade and his schemes, tired of the fighting cause Wade wants Sheamus to drop Nolee. Tired of Sheamus losing it and either attacking people or trashing the rooms. And I'm tired of the group being all focused on the men, hell I don't think Wade remembers me half the time.

Angel sits on the ring apron.

Angel: If things don't change I might strike out on my own and forget the Foreign Legion. But I don't know...

Petey nods.

Petey: You want to spar with me? Take your mind of this for a while.

Angel grins and nods, getting up.

Angel: Sounds like a plan my friend the question is are you ready to go down?

Petey laughs and they both climb into the ring. The camera starts to fade out as they both lock up.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:33 pm

We open up on a private study. There are highly polished oak bookcases decorated with all sorts of books ranging from self-help books to classics like The Time Machine and Dracula. The desk is a matching oak piece with a black lamp and a black laptop. Two black leather chairs sit in front of a marble fireplace where the CWA championship rests as well as a replica of the Intercontinental Championship. Finally we hear someone clear their throat and the cameraman spins around to reveal Wade Barrett.

Wade: *sounding very cold* Great to see that you have manners. *rolls his eyes* Anyways, you've found not only my home but my private study. Take a good look around, it's a place that not many people get to see.

Wade pours himself a glass of wine from a bottle of wine on the mantle. He sips it before running his hand over the CWA Championship on the mantle with a calm smile on his face.

Wade: Beautiful isn't it? And to think, it's also a piece of history. I'll forever be remembered as the first ever CWA champion. My name will be synonymous with the words legend and winner. Unlike some.

Throwing the glass at the wall, it shatters and the wine runs down the wall. We can see the hatred and danger in his eyes.

Wade: Christian! That pathetic piece of trash thinks I gave him the title shot because I respect his in-ring ability? No! Lets look at the last few title shots he had. All against Orton. And he lost all of them. The reason I picked Christian over the other competitors in the CWA? He'll be the easiest to beat. Except for maybe Angel James since we're facing women on occasion. But she's a member of my team so I won't hurt her.

He seems to calm down, taking a deep breath and sitting down on one of the plush leather chairs. He stares into the flames, eyes and face lit but he still looks dark and almost crazed.

Wade: So they put us against each other as a first test of strenght this Monday and then again at Hell To Pay? That's unfortunate. I may just have to hurt him before our title match so bad he can't even face me at Hell To Pay. Who knows? I may just hurt Adam Copeland for fun before hand...

He looks at the camera and waves his hand dismissivly as he stands. The camera man hurries out, not wanting to suffer the same fate as one of his fellow camera men did at the hands of Sheamus.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:25 am