Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

Lucas Turner

Admin
    Admin

Lucas Turner Empty Lucas Turner

Post  Admin Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:51 am

Name: Lucas Turner
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 205 lbs
    Hometown: Everett, Washington
    Nickname: "The Natural"
    Manager?: manages Nolee Lacroix
    CWA accomplishments: None
    Non-CWA accomplishments: He was banned from UFC after his right hook killed a man because it put to much pressure on his temple
    Type (Face or Heel): Heel but has face tendencies
    Style of Wrestling: greco roman, technician
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): strong, silent type who acts as a voice of reason when he does speak
    CWA Win/Loss Record: 0-0-0
    Current CWA Fueds: None
    Finisher(s): Right Hook- a right hook to the face
    Devils Due- backbreaker
    Appearance: Lucas Turner Couture
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one):
    With Nolee as her manager he uses her theme
    With Nolee as a team (only when forced to tag team): "Honky Tonk Stomp"- Brooks and Dunn
    By himself: "Nightmare"- Avenged Sevenfold
    Introduction Promo:

Clips of a bloody UFC battle play as a man is punched in the temple. The bright lights rain down on him as medics help him up, some people stand in the audience looking like they dont' know what just happened.

Mans voice: The last thing he saw was my fist. I killed that man. I killed a man with one single, hard hitting punch to his temple. They prosecuted me and I was sent to prison. I was a murderer. My wife left me and took our children, my parents didn't feel sympathy for me. And why should they have? I was a monster.

Flashes of the man who was standing over his opponent earlier in the UFC octagon sitting in a jail cell, looking up at the window play

Mans voice: I swore that day that I was going to be a new man. That I was never going to fight unless I had to. Hell, I can't remember how many times I got in prison fights and got the shit kicked out of me. But it made me stronger on the inside.

Flashes of the man walking out of prison and then later at a home in the woods play. Finally we can get a clear shot of his face. He's ruggedly handsome with slightly graying facial hair and multiple wounds of battle.

Mans voice: This is what I've become. A man who stays to himself. That was until the CWA called me. Seems some girl needs my help fighting her enemies, needs protection. And I don't like to see a pretty girl cry.

Finally we see a clip of Nolee talking to this man and shaking hands with him

Mans voice: My name is Lucas "The Natural" Turner. And the CWA is about to get all real.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:43 am