Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

+3
Carter Lacroix
Sheamus
Admin
7 posters

APPLICATION SHEET

Admin
    Admin

APPLICATION SHEET Empty APPLICATION SHEET

Post  Admin Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:33 pm

When you sign up, create your own thread about your character using this template:

Name:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Nickname:
    Manager?:
    CWA accomplishments: None
    Non-CWA accomplishments:
    Type (Face or Heel):
    Style of Wrestling:
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.):
    CWA Win/Loss Record: 0-0-0
    Current CWA Fueds: None
    Finisher(s):
    Appearance:
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one):
    Introduction Promo:

Superstar Base Pic (Post a picture of what your character looks like, or resembles):
    REASON FOR JOINING CWA: (this is to be written in your characters perspective about what they think they have to offer to the company)

E-Mail address:
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name:

An Intro Promo is a dialogue of your character speaking about his past/upcoming matches, his character, and overall just the way he feels about whatever's going on in general. It's rather hard to explain, so please check out the PROMO ARCHIVE found in the FWA subsection...where you can find row-on-row of very well-written promos. Study them, learn what you need to do, and create your superstar accordingly.

APPLICATION SHEET Empty Re: APPLICATION SHEET

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Name: Shawn Michaels
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 225 lbs
    Hometown: San Antonio, Texas
    Nickname: Heartbreaker, The Heartbreak Kid, HBK, The Icon -_-
    Manager?: None
    Non-CWA accomplishments: Worked in various other promotions; retired once
    Type (Face or Heel): Heel
    Style of Wrestling: Lucha libre
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): Massive ego, former boy toy
    CWA Win/Loss Record: N/A
    Finisher(s): Sweet Chin Music, Inverted Figure Four
    Appearance: N/A
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): Sexy Boy (But I might change this)
    Introduction Promo:

*A video package of his historic career dating all the way back from his AWA days until his retirement from the WWE. In the background Maria can be heard posing the simple question: "Why are you back Shawn and what can you bring to the table?"*

*Cameras fade from the Hall of Fame ceremony to an empty locker room where Shawn can be seen sitting on a bench taping his wrist as if he's getting ready for a fight.*

Shawn: Why am I back? That seems to be the question of the year.

*stops what he's doing for a moment looking into the camera with a sly smile*

Shawn: I'm here to make sure this business and everything I worked to make it doesn't go to hell. Every Monday night when I'm sitting at home alone on my ranch watching the tele, I find myself getting angry and bitter over what it's become. None of these guys know what the hell they're doing and I'm here to light a fire in their...well you know what.

*goes back to taping his wrist, the sly smile no longer there having been replaced with frown*

Shawn: I didn't wrestle Bret Hart for over an hour or get my ass tossed around a steel cage for 3 quarter's hour just to see these guys take short cuts all because the status quo for what it means to be a professional wrestler or "sport's entertainer" has changed. Forget all that. Wrestling fans want to blood, sweat, tears and awesome wrestling and in order to do that one must be skilled in the ring with the passion for the business and the heart to carry on a legacy that started long before I was even born.

*gets up from his seat and goes over to the ring. He climbs the steps and slowly slips through the ropes walking to the center of the ring*

Shawn: I'm here to help create the next me. Someone better than me to continue on a legacy that I myself like so many others left behind and... *smirks* I'm here to make wrestling interesting again.

*is tossed a can of green spray paint and he sprays the letters HBK over the lens as the camera fades to black*

Superstar Base Pic (Post a picture of what your character looks like, or resembles): -_- If you don't know HBK then why are you here?

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: (this is to be written in your characters perspective about what they think they have to offer to the company)

Shawn: I love being retired, but what I can't stand is flipping on my TV and seeing so many younguns doing my craft wrong. Yes, my craft because I helped revolutionize the sport. I plan to take a few hand picked guys and turn them into catalysts for the Heartbreak Kid. Maybe then I can stay retired before I end up like old Slick Ric.

E-Mail address: princess_passiondiva @ yahoo.com
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name: None

Last edited by Eric Bischoff on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Welcome to Monday Night Carnage Shawn Micheals!

APPLICATION SHEET Empty John Morrison "The Shaman Of Sexy"

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Name: John Morrison

Height: '5"9

Weight: 200

Hometown: LA, CA

Nickname: Johnny

Manager?: Criss Angel

CWA accomplishments: Having made the Undertaker submit? (I dunno)

Non-CWA accomplishments: He was a gymnast, elite, won many awards. Until he had an accident.

Type (Face or Heel): Er... For him the line between Heel and Face is paper thin...

Style of Wrestling: High Flying

Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): The Bitch Everyone can't help but watch.

Current CWA Fueds:

Finisher(s): Starship Pain, Moonlight Drive

Appearance: A little petit, by powerful and muscled. Dark brown, shoulder length, silky hair. Striking green eyes, gorgeous legs, and toned abs.

Entrance Theme : Aint Not Make Believe by Whoever-the-hell-its-by lull

Introduction Promo: *is wearing fitted jeans and a shirt half unbuttoned, and smirk dancing on his lips as he flips the microphone around in his hand* I'm John Morrison. I'm hottest man you'll ever see, the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet... "pauses* And your worst nightmare. I'm here to win, to leave you weeping on the mat. That's a promise. And I'll do it, without a hair out of place. *runs hands through hair and smirks*

APPLICATION SHEET Morrison_display_image

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: "Why I joined? Oh hm... well first off, the last company sucked ass. Second of all, I came to shake this place. I'm gorgeous, I'm talented, I was a former gymnast. I'm uin the history books. And I'm a spitfire. We'll see if you can handle me.

E-Mail address: mustange999 @gmail.com
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name: mustange999 @aim.com

Last edited by John Morrison on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Welcome to Friday Night Rampage John Morrison!

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Name:Belle Moore
    Height:5'7ish
    Weight:122
    Hometown:Colton, California
    Nickname:Bells
    Manager?:Not at the moment
    Non-CWA accomplishments:None Yet.
    Type (Face or Heel):Heel
    Style of Wrestling:High Flyer
    Gimmick:Hated but respected
    CWA Win/Loss Record:None yet
    Finisher(s):Twist of Faith and a DDT with a twist
    Appearance:See Pic
    Entrance Theme:Bad Girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman
    Introduction Promo: Belle more walked down the hallways looking confident as always. She was just about to walk down another hall way when a man walked out and asked for an interview. With a sigh she nodded.

"What do you plan to do on your first night?" He asked and offered her the mike. Belle smirked and took the mike.

"I plan to beat some ass. This womens division is getting weak and focusing on these barbies. Well Im not a barbie and if you are then you better get outta my way. Im not afraid to hurt someone." She dropped the mike and walked away with her smirk in place. Knowing she just made herself the Anti-Diva or whatever they were called here

Superstar Base Pic:Posted at Bottom
    REASON FOR JOINING CWA: This womens division is too soft. Im a strong woman and proud. Why should kids look up to barbies? As far as Im concerned if your above 6 you should be over them. I want to reshape this division.

E-Mail address:
    **Will Post pic of Kat Von D when it lets me!**
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Welcome to Monday Night Carnage Belle Moore!
    Sheamus
    Sheamus

APPLICATION SHEET Empty Sheamus

Post  Sheamus Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 am

Name: Sheamus
    Height: 6ft 6in (1.98m) Weight: 272lb (123kg)
    Hometown:Dublin, Ireland
    Nickname:The Irish Curse, Celtic Warrior
    Manager:
    Non-CWA accomplishments:2 time WWE champ, US Champion
    Type (Face or Heel):Tweener
    Style of Wrestling:powerhouse/brawler
    Gimmick: Proud Irishman
    CWA Win/Loss Record: 1-2-0
    Current CWA Fueds: vs Lucas...and pretty much everyone else besides Nolee
    Finisher(s): Brogue Kick, Celtic Cross
    Appearance: Pale, red haired…It’s Sheamus, people should know!
    Entrance Theme: Dropkick Murphy's 'Loyal to no one'

Introduction Promo:
    A clip is shown of Cena winning yet another WWE title at a PPV against one of the other ‘popular’ superstars. Sheamus’ theme starts playing and he comes out, taking down Cena and punting the other man in the head to make sure he stays down. Looking furious, Sheamus goes and grabs a mike from one of the guys at ringside.
    Sheamus: I am sick and tired of these…over hyped idiots always being the ones ter win the titles!
    He kicks the unconscious Cena in the ribs angrily before continuing, glaring into the cameras.
    Sheamus: Why is it that when it comes to title matches, only the same few people are ever in the matches?
    Why is it that when the rest of us actually do get a shot, we are never allowed ter win? What’s even more annoying is that the ‘boss’ would rather enter himself in matches than put any of the other superstars in one.
    It’s not fair on the rest of us, especially not those who actually deserved a shot.
    I hope yer listening, all you rich business people who run this place… Because as of this moment, Sheamus is no longer yours. I quit.
    Sheamus goes to leave the ring after kicking both the unconscious men again then stops, holding the mike up to his mouth again.
    Sheamus: By the way, I’ve already got a deal with the new wrestling company, the CWA. Next time yeh all see me, that’s where I’ll be.
    He throws the mike down, making sure it hits one of the two men laying in the ring and smiles smugly as the screen fades out.

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: I got sick of Vince and then Hunter playing favourites. They only ever give title shots to the same few people. I came here fer a fresh start.

E-Mail address: samantha_m-v@hotmail.com
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name:

Last edited by Sheamus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:43 am; edited 4 times in total
    Carter Lacroix
    Carter Lacroix

Post  Carter Lacroix Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:42 am

Welcome to Monday Night Carnage Sheamus!
    Sheamus
    Sheamus

APPLICATION SHEET Empty Casey Johnson

Post  Sheamus Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:04 am

Name: Casey Johnson
    Height: 181cm (5ft 11in)
    Weight: around 154lbs
    Hometown: Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

Manager?: None, is an interviewer
    Current CWA Feuds: None
    Appearance: As shown in image below
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one):
    Introduction Promo: n/a

Superstar Base Pic:
    APPLICATION SHEET Jesse_10

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: I heard they needed help with their segments between matches..

E-Mail address:
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name:

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Name: Jeff Hardy

Height: 6 foot 1 inch

Weight: 225 lbs

Hometown: Cameron, North Carolina

Nickname: The Charismatic Enigma

Manager?: Edge

Non-CWA accomplishments:
    World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
    WWE Championship (1 time)
    WWE European Championship (1 time)
    WWF Hardcore Championship (3 times)
    WCW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Matt Hardy
    WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (4 times)
    WWF Light Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
    WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (6 times) – with Matt Hardy
    TNA World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)

Type (Face or Heel): Face

Style of Wrestling: High Flyer

Gimmick: respected

Finisher(s): Twist of Fate, Swanton Bomb

Appearance: Known for his "unconventional" appearance, rainbow hair, various tattoos and piercing and hand made arm bands

Entrance Theme: "No More Words" By EndeverAffter

Introduction Promo:

[Camera pans into a garage like area, there are painting and other art projects scattered around the area. Jeff is standing in front of one particular canvas, a spray pain can in on hand. His hair is pulled up in a loose ponytail, he's wear a white wife beater and acid washed jeans]

I've lived on this land since I was a kid, worked my dad's field when I was young. My entire life is on this land, even my wrestling career started here. Matt and I started on nothing but a trampoline, just two small town kids with big city dreams.

[Jeff sets the spray paint can down on the ground next to the canvas before turning to leave the garage area and walking toward his dirt track]

I guess you could call me a jack of all trades, master of few, motorcross, art, music, wrestling. Wrestling seems to be the only constant in my life. The roar of the crowd, the adrenaline rush, it's incredible. I mean after all, extreme is not a mood, it's a lifestyle!

[Jeff jumps onto one of his bikes and takes off, camera fading as he takes a series of jumps.]

Superstar Base Pic: (will post pic when I can)

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: I don't think the question is why, it's more of a why not? What have I got to lose? Sure I made mistakes in the past, but this is my chance at a clean slate.

E-Mail address: hardysangel2010 @ yahoo.com

Aim/MSM/etc screen name: YIM: hardysangel2010, AIM: RogerDavisLover7
    Casey
    Casey

APPLICATION SHEET Empty Vitani

Post  Casey Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:13 am

Name: Vitani Summers
    Height: 5ft 10'
    Weight: 157 lbs
    Hometown: Montego Bay, Jamaica
    Nickname: Vi (Vee)
    Manager: Cody Rhodes, Devyn McKinney (occasionally)
    Non-CWA accomplishments: Shimmer champion
    Style of Wrestling: High-flyer
    Gimmick: Fun-Loving Tomboy (Somewhere between Candice Michelle & Lita)
    Finisher(s): Shiranui (aka Sliced Bread #2), Enziguri

Appearance: Tanned skin, chin length dark hair, brown eyes and a slim dancer’s body.

Entrance Theme:  'Applause' by Lady Gaga

Introduction Promo:

The camera fades in on a half-lit dance studio, where the silhouette of a female is seen dancing energetically to a song that slowly fades out. She stops dancing and walks over to a chair; picking up a bottle of water.  The lights brighten as the female approaches the camera, a big smile on her face, wearing a green tank top and a pair of denim shorts and boots, similar to the outfit she wears in the ring. She drinks from the bottle before speaking.

Vitani: Well hello there, my name’s Vitani Summers, for those who don’t know me. I’ve been an enthusiastic dancer since I was little and I’ve always had a passion for the wrestling business and I’ve been wrestling in the Shimmer all-female Wrestling company for a few years now.    

She pauses to take another drink, the camera following her as she goes to sit down. Vitani crosses one leg over the other, brushing her hair off her face as the camera zooms in for a close up before continuing.

Vitani: As you just saw, I’m a very energetic person and I love to have fun and entertain the fans. *she laughs* Now, a lot of people have asked me ‘Why don’t you join the WWE?’ Well truth is, I’ve been offered a job there before and I turned it down.

She pauses, twirling a strand of her hair around a finger.

Vitani: Now I’m sure you’re all wondering why I did that yeah? The answer’s simple, it’s not what I’m looking for. My dream is to be myself and entertain the fans in a fun, friendly way. I can’t do that in a place where they pay perfectly smart girls to parade around in next to nothing and act dumb, with very limited screen time now can I? That’s just not me.

Vitani shakes her head slowly and puts her water down, jumping up to her feet as the camera zooms out.  

Vitani: So, I heard of this new wrestling place, the CWA and heard it was run by Jerry Lawler. I’ve always loved the energy the man’s put into the business, even when he was just commentating and when I heard the ladies in the CWA were called ‘Vixxens’, not ‘Divas’ and actually get the same respect the men do, I couldn’t resist.
    So look out Vixxens and Warriors, Vitani’s headin’ your way!

She grins and laughs; waving as the camera fades out.

Superstar Base Pic:
    APPLICATION SHEET Rihann10

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: I was offered a job in the WWE, but turned it down and chose the CWA instead; because I’d rather be myself than strut around almost naked and act dumb, being nothing but eye-candy for five minutes a show.

Last edited by Casey on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:25 pm

Welcome to the CWA Vitani Summers!
    Sheamus
    Sheamus

APPLICATION SHEET Empty Justin Gabriel

Post  Sheamus Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:11 am

Name: Justin Gabriel
    Height: 6 ft 1/1.85m
    Weight: 213lbs/97kg
    Hometown: Cape Town, South Africa
    Nickname: The South African Sensation
    Manager?: none
    Non-CWA accomplishments: 3 time WWE Tag Team Champion, FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion, FCW Florida Tag team champion
    Style of Wrestling: High Flier/mixed
    Gimmick: Fun loving, hyper-active, high flier.
    Finisher(s): 450 Splash, Bridging Cobra Clutch
    Appearance: Just look at the picture...
    Entrance Theme: 'Oh Africa' -Akon

Introduction Promo:

A video of various victories of the Nexus are shown, along with footage of CM Punk’s takeover of the Nexus and various Nexus members either joining or leaving Punk; the last clip being Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel walking out on him.

Voiceover: Since my WWE debut, I’ve been a part of one of the most hated stables in WWE history; the whole Nexus was even voted Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s most hated wrestler of the year in 2010. But once Punk took over and Wade went to the company’s other show, the group fell apart. I was one of the smart ones who walked out on Punk.

Footage of the formation and destruction of the Corre is shown, along with some of their victories.

Voiceover: The Corre may not have been as successful as the Nexus, only surviving a few months, but we still made an impact.

Footage is then shown of Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel’s multiple tag team championship title wins and Gabriel’s face turn and various victories as a face.

Voiceover: After our tag team ended, I was finally free of the Nexus and I thought that maybe I’d actually get a decent shot at non-tag titles and get some respect as a singles wrestler; but after a few victories I was defeated by Wade Barrett. After that I was pushed into the background despite my skills, as the WWE has a bad habit of doing…

The footage fades out and the camera instead opens on Justin Gabriel standing on a beach, wearing only a pair of cargo shorts. The beach is shown to be in his hometown of Cape Town, South Africa as the camera zooms out; the infamous attraction known as Table Mountain in the background.

Justin: So as so many others did, I walked out on the COO of that company, only I did it literally. I resigned and went home, as you can see. *he grins* I’ve been wrestling in independent wrestling circuits and spending time with my family since then.

He turns and waves at an older woman, presumably his mother, who’s sitting under an umbrella reading and he grins when she waves back before he turns to look at the camera again.

Justin: I love being here at home, but I also love wrestling, so when I heard of Jerry Lawler’s company, I couldn’t resist. So here I am, making this video as my introduction to the CWA…

He trails off and frowns as the person holding the camera laughs and says something in the Afrikaans language, causing them to have an angry sounding conversation in the language, Justin smirking when he obviously wins the argument.

Justin: Sorry about that. Anyway, I’m looking forward to joining the CWA and seeing my fans again and hopefully also gaining a few more... So until then, totsiens! (See you later!)

He grins again before turning and running down the beach, jumping into the water as the camera fades out.

Superstar Base Pic:

APPLICATION SHEET Nxt_0110

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: After leaving the other company, I wanted to wrestle in a place where everyone is given equal chances at everything, regardless of their size, or any other reasons.

Last edited by Sheamus on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:23 am; edited 5 times in total
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:18 pm

If I said no I'd hate myself so welcome to the CWA! Very Happy

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:47 am

Name:Amy Hennigan
    Height:5'7
    Weight:133
    Hometown:Los Angeles,California
    Nickname:Ames
    Manager?:Doesn't have one
    CWA accomplishments: None yet
    Non-CWA accomplishments:Diva's champion in WWE and Knockouts champion in TNA
    Type (Face or Heel):Can go either way
    Style of Wrestling:High Flying
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.):Very bubbly but can be mean if you cross her(kinda like her brother)
    Finisher(s):DDT and backflip ending in kick (Perfect Ames)
    Appearance:Looks very sweet and is usually smiling,has sort of a skater look but makes it look cute
    Entrance Theme:Next Contestant by Nickleback
    Introduction Promo:

*Amy is seen walking through the backstage area with a bottle of water and looking like she just worked out but smiles when she see's the camera*

Hey there CWA. Im Amy Hennigan. You might remember me from TNA or WWE but I decided I needed a change of....scene. After all,where better to start over then a place that is just starting off. Im best friends with one Belle Marie Moore *smiles as she hears the crowd have a mix reaction* Hey,come on,she isn't that bad. She is just cleansing this business of barbies and those who make a mockery of what we do here. I have to say that I agree with her but take a nicer approach. Im here to prove myself and make it clear that you don't have to be blonde with big boobs and a hot bod to make it in this business.

*stops walking and looks at camera* After all,what kind of message does that send? Not a good one. But if you will excuse me I have to go meet with Belle and get ready for my match. *winks and walks away*

Superstar Base Pic: Amy Lee

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: This business is saying that in order to be here you have to be pretty. I don't think that's right. Not to mention a friend convinced me that since I was already on the road with CWA I min as well join the roster. Im a fighter and want to show not to underestimate me but I can be a sweetheart to those I like and respect.
    E-Mail address: (I'll post it when it lets me)
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name:(Same as email)
    Cody Rhodes
    Cody Rhodes

Post  Cody Rhodes Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:57 am

Name: Cody Rhodes
    Height: 6ft 2 (1.88m)
    Weight: 215lbs (98kg)
    Hometown: Marietta, Georgia
    Nickname: ‘Dashing’
    Manager?: None, occasionally manages Vitani
    Non-CWA accomplishments: 3 time World tag team champion, WWE tag team champion, Intercontinental Champion
    Style of Wrestling: Technical/Showman
    Gimmick: Snobby brat…with a warped version of the term ‘doing good’
    Finisher(s): Cross Rhodes (rolling cutter), Beautiful Disaster (springboard roundhouse kick)
    Appearance: Dashing…
    Entrance Theme: ‘The Collapse’ –Adelita’s Way

Introduction Promo:

The crowd is a mixture of cheers and boos as an unfamiliar theme song plays, most cheering in anticipation of a new addition to the roster. The fans start getting impatient, no one walking out onto the stage until the song reaches the beginning of its lyrics. A man in jeans and a dark hooded jacket walks out, the hood hiding his face. The lights are low, the arena mostly dark besides a spotlight that shines on the man. The man walks to the ring, a microphone in his hand. He walks up the steel steps and gets into the ring pacing a little, the spotlight following him, before he lifts the microphone to his mouth.

Hooded man: Alright! Shut it already!

The crowd suddenly goes quiet, save for a few who decide to boo the man instead.

Hooded man: Now, I’m only here because so many people insisted upon it…

He pauses and some of the people in the crowd cheer, recognizing the voice.

Hooded man: I said shut it! *he continues after the crowd’s quiet again* Like I said, I’m only here because people suggested I should be. My father… my girlfriend… Hell, even some of the other people backstage and Jerry himself have been bugging me about it!

The man pauses to pull his hood down, revealing himself to be Cody; the crowd cheering and booing again.

Cody: *hisses* Shut up! I’m trying to talk here! *he paces a little before leaning against the ropes* Like I said. I’m only here by popular demand. I had plenty of fans in the WWE, I still do. I had the intercontinental title and had a feud with main eventer Randy Orton…

Cody stops, looking angry as the crowd cheers at the mention of Orton.

Cody: *hisses* Stop it! Shut up! He’s not even here and probably won’t be! I am here though despite my better judgment. See I had a title, I had fans, I had decent feuds and storylines; yet I dropped it all just for you lot and yet you can’t even keep quiet while I talk. You see, I unlike some other superstars in the business actually care about the people who watch. People like your ‘beloved’ Cena…

He suddenly stands up properly again looking angry when the crowd goes crazy at the Cena mention.

Cody: *yells* SHUT IT! Cena’s gone! How can you even still cheer him? He abandoned this show for god sakes! He laid down for opponents; even though he always spouted that crap about never giving up, he didn’t turn up to matches and then left without another word! How can you idolize a man like that? I would never lay down for an opponent, whether they’re female or not. I’m here to prove I care about the business and to show I respect it and the people in it. If the girls want to fight the guys, let them. I won’t however, stand being interrupted while I’m talking, people cheering for brightly colored mascots who take off on the business; or men who disrespect the women by insulting and threatening them and flirting with them when it’s unwanted.

He sighs and shakes his head as people boo him for insulting Cena.

Cody: It is unacceptable for men to treat a woman that way. People like Lucas, who has both threatened and flirted with women who don’t want or deserve it recently, have made me realize something should be done. Jerry, along with my father and at the time, Eric Bischoff; started the CWA so that the men and women in the wrestling business both got equal opportunities, yet that still isn’t happening. I’m only here to help fix that.

He pauses and runs a hand through his hair before continuing.

Cody: Being a part of the Legacy …don’t even bother cheering… taught me something. It taught me that to get what you want; you can’t play by the rules because they just stop you and slow any progress down. So, in keeping with that ‘legacy’ I’m here to help my father’s and Jerry’s cause…

The camera zooms in for a close up as Cody smirks.

Cody: By any means necessary…

He grins an almost evil grin and throws down the microphone before leaving the ring.

Superstar Base Pic:
    APPLICATION SHEET Cody-r10

REASON FOR JOINING CWA:
    Because the CWA needs me here, that’s why. Why else would so many people be asking and requesting I join?

E-Mail address:
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name:
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:59 pm

All accepted obviously.

APPLICATION SHEET Empty Zack Ryder

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Name: Zack Ryder
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 214
    Hometown: The LI
    Nickname: Long Island Iced-Z
    Manager?: N/A
    CWA accomplishments: None yet.
    Non-CWA accomplishments: 1X WWE Tag Team Champion, 3X Slammy Award winner, 1X US Champion (Assuming he wins at TLC)
    Style of Wrestling: Grappler, occasional high-flier
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): Comedic, beloved guido
    Finisher(s): Rough Ryder (Jumping leg lariat), Broski Boot (facewash that precedes the Rough Ryder)
    Appearance: Watch WWE he's all over it.
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): Radio by Jim Johnston featuring Watt White
    Introduction Promo: Radio hits as Zack comes out in his trademark Broski gear with his digital camera, recording for his webshow.
    "What's up, my broskis?! I am so excited to be here in CWA. Don't get me wrong, I loved the WWE for finally giving me a chance, and it was really hard to leave my buds like Cena behind," Zack paused and smiled as the crowd cheered for his friend before he continued, "But when The King gave me a chance, I couldn't pass it up. I will be a major CWA Champion very soon! Woo woo woo! You know it!"
    Reason for joining CWA: Fresh start offered by Jerry and a better chance to prove himself.
    Email:(Will add when I can)
    Screenname: Same as email

Last edited by Zack Ryder on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding contact info)
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Acceptemente!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Name: Dia Banks
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 180 lbs
    Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
    Nickname: "The Diamond in The Rough"
    Manager: None
    Non-CWA Accomplishments: ROH Tag Team Champion with Colt Cabana
    Typer: Tweener
    Style of wrestling: Submissionist
    Gimmick: fun loving punk rocker/protective mother
    Current CWA Feud: None
    Finisher: Diamond Cutter (European uppercut followed by a DDT)
    Apperance: Gabrielle Union (only with tatoo sleeves and multicolored hair)
    Entrance Theme: Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol

Intro Promo:

We see the inside of a small child's room, posters of wrestling stars decorating the blue walls while toys litter the floor. In the bed lays a little boy no older than four. At his bedside sits a young woman with multicolored streaked hair.

Boy: Stowy mama?

Woman: What about Louis?

Louis: You new job? In the CWA?

Woman: It's a good place full of amazingly talented superstars.

Louis: Like Cody Wodes and Kane?

Woman: *nods* Yeah, they work there. You may get to see them too.

Louis: *smiles* I gonna go?

Woman: Of course! Where would I be without my lil man?

The woman tickles him and he giggles before she tucks him in, kissing his forehead and turning off the light before walking into the living room.

Woman: My name is Dia Banks. For the last four years I've been a single mother living off money I made when I worked Ring of Honor. It's not a glamourus life, in fact, I'm barely making it. That's when I heard the Championship Wrestling Alliance was looking for women. I need a job to give my son the best life I can. I'm going to be a real Vixxen, show them that there are better things to fight for besides fame.

The camera fades off in the small living room of the apartment which is set up as Dia's bedroom.

Reason for joining the CWA: I need the money for my son. Plus I wanna show up these Vixxens.
    Bray Wyatt
    Bray Wyatt

APPLICATION SHEET Empty Bray Wyatt "The Eater of Worlds"

Post  Bray Wyatt Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:22 am

Name: Bray Wyatt
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 285
    Hometown: Snake Bight, Florida
    Nickname: The Eater of Worlds
    Manager?:
    Non-CWA accomplishments: Part of the Nexus, FCW Tag Team champion
    Style of Wrestling: Smash Mouth, ground and pound.
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): Cult Leader
    Finisher(s):  Sister Abigail
    Appearance: Curly brown hair, stocky build, Hawaiian shirts and a fedora
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): Live in Fear
    Introduction Promo:  

The lights were still down and the only illumination came from the gas lantern that was held in one meaty paw. His voice was deep and growling as he lifted the mic to his lips.
    "They say that the truth is in the eyes of the beholders, however how can anyone see the truth when they have been force fed lies from the moment they can walk and then taught to repeat them from the time they could speak."
    He started pacing around the ring; a lone spot light shining on him now and twice he walked past the assembled group in the ring, his hands lingering on the two men before he placed a hand on the woman's shoulder.
    "These lies will be your undoing; your downfall, and the final toss of dirt on the coffin when you pass from this world. Open up your eyes! And behold the "truths" that you have been brought up to know are nothing but lies for the wealthy and devious use to hide their wrong doing. Open your ears and hear the truth from a man they don't want you to listen too. Listen to what I have to say and through my words find your Salvation!"
    His hand falls away from the woman's shoulder and he walks back to the edge of the ring and looks up the ramp; his head tilted the side as he gazes out into the dark.
    "Bring me your warriors and I'll reveal them as cowards. Bring me your weak and I'll make them strong. Tell me your lies and I'll show you the truth."
    His voice died away as the three others in the ring started singing again and he dropped the mic before raising his arms and letting his head fall back; a manical laugh issuing from his lips a the lights went out again; the lamp puttering out moments later to leave them all in total darkness.

Superstar Base Pic (Post a picture of what your character looks like, or resembles):

APPLICATION SHEET 225px-Bray_Wyatt_April_2014

Bray: -He laughs as he looks at the camera- A demon doesn't need permission to move from company to company. And neither does a prophet. CWA is in need of the truth; and someone strong enough to fight the darkness that is not going to back down and run away. I am that man. I can take this company by the hand and walk it through the shadow of corruption that has taken hold and bring it back to the other side. There is much to be done and many who need to be shown the way of righteousness. -his laugh turns darker as he tilts his head- What do I have to fear when I am fear itself. Prepare yourself CWA....I'm here.

E-Mail address:  opmcowgirl @ yahoo
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name: Same
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Sooooo accepted!
    Abigail Wyatt
    Abigail Wyatt

Post  Abigail Wyatt Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Name: Abigail Wyatt
    Height: 5'2
    Weight: 130 lbs
    Hometown: Snake Bight, Florida
    Manager?: Erick Rowan and Luke Harper, will also have Bray come to the ring with her on occasion
    CWA Accomplishments: None
    Accomplishments: None
    Type: Heel
    Gimmick: Cult Follower
    CWA W-L Record: 0-0
    Finisher: Kiss of Death (places a kiss to the top of the head before hitting a hard kick to the temple)
    Appearance: Long red hair, small build, when in the ring she wears khaki pants and a form fitting blouse but outside of it she wears gorgeous sun dresses.
    Entrance Theme: Broken Out In Love by Mark Crozer and The Rels
    Introduction Promo:

A small red headed girl is seen sitting in an old rocking chair in an old barn that is only illuminated by an old fashioned lantern hanging from the ceiling and swinging too and fro. She's dressed in a pure white sundress and a black rosary hangs from her hands.

Woman: *singing*
    He's got the whooole world in his hands
    He's got the whole world in his hands

The woman looks up through her hair, her gray eyes cold and without light.

Woman: This world is full of liars and snakes. They wait in the grass, hiding from their victims. When they strike, they do so with venom so poisonous it kills. I've been struck with this venom and I've learned to strike twice as hard. I will leave my mark on the fools who stand against my brothers and I. With a soothing touch, I will reveal snakes who live around you and with a burning touch, I will crumple them to their knees.

The camera fades out as a creepy chuckle fills the area.

Superstar Base Pic:
    APPLICATION SHEET 310

Reason for joining the C WA:
    Abigail: A snake lies amongst you and I must destroy it. My brothers and I shall save you, if you let us.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Accepted!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content