Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

Santana Lopez

Admin
    Admin

Santana Lopez Empty Santana Lopez

Post  Admin Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Name: Santana Lopez
    Height: 5'5
    Weight: 130
    Hometown: Columbia, South America
    Nickname: Silent Killer
    Manager?: None
    CWA accomplishments: None
    Non-CWA accomplishments: None
    Type (Face or Heel): Heel
    Style of Wrestling: Lucha, technical
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): Sociopath, silent, plays on her Spanish heritage
    CWA Win/Loss Record: 0-0-0
    Current CWA Fueds: None
    Finisher(s): Cry Me A River (Crossface)
    Appearance: Pony tail, very little makeup, boots and attire found here:Base Attire
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): Doresu from the Trinity Blood soundtrack

Introduction Promo:

*in the center of the ring lies Santana. The room is dark aside from a spotlight beaming down on her. Her eyes are closed; one hand clasped around a kitana as she speaks quietly*

Santana: Yo no necesito una introducción extravagante. Cuando lucho mi primer igual todos sabrán que Santana Lopez es el trato verdadero. *smirks* I am not hear to make friends. I am here to start a legacy, maybe even a dynasty. *scowls, opening her eyes* Now get that camera out of my face antes que cortara la cabeza de mierda!

REASON FOR JOINING CWA:

Santana: Porque? ¿Qué es mi razón para la unión? Para patear todos asno por supuesto y para demostrar que un colombino puede colgar con las chicas grandes. Quizá saque aún unas pocas cabezas por el camino. *laughs*

(Translation: What is my reason for joining? To kick everyone's ass of course and to prove that a Columbian can hang with the big girls. Maybe even take a few heads off along the way.)

E-Mail address: princess_passiondiva via yahoo
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name: n/a

Santana Lopez 527339240_NAYA31_answer_13_xlarge

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 pm