Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

Angel James

Admin
    Admin

Angel James Empty Angel James

Post  Admin Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Name: Angel James
    Height: 5.8
    Weight: 119
    Hometown: Fairfield, Ohio
    Nickname: None yet
    Manager?: None yet
    CWA accomplishments: None
    Non-CWA accomplishments: Shimmer Champion and former ROH tag champ
    Type (Face or Heel): Tweener
    Style of Wrestling: Mixed style
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): Rocker/goth look but stong addittude
    CWA Win/Loss Record: 0-0-0
    Current CWA Fueds: None
    Finisher(s): The Twista (A twist of fate)
    Appearance: Same as Cristina Scabbia
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): Heaven's A Lie - Lacuna Coil
    Introduction Promo: Camara shows clips from indy match before cutting to Angel standing in a empty ring. "Hello ladies and gentlemen, many of you will not know who i am so i shall interduce myself. I am Angel James, a former ROH tag champ and a Shimmer champ. I am here to bring back womens wrestling to its former glory. I'm here to prove that women can have with the men and that we are just as good. I intend to go after the CWA title and i will win it." Camara cuts to black.

Superstar Base Pic (Post a picture of what your character looks like, or resembles): (Will post pic soon)
    REASON FOR JOINING CWA: I'm here to bring respect back to womens wresling. To prove that women can hang with the men.

E-Mail address: Will send later
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name: Have none

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 pm