An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

Wade Barrett

Admin
    Admin

Wade Barrett

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Name: Wade Barrett
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 260 lbs
    Hometown: Manchester, England
    Nickname: N/A
    Manager?: Not at this time, always looking
    CWA accomplishments: None
    Non-CWA accomplishments: former WWE intercontinental champion
    Type (Face or Heel): Heel
    Style of Wrestling: brawler, dirty
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.):hated bully
    CWA Win/Loss Record: 0-0-0
    Current CWA Fueds: None
    Finisher(s): Wasteland
    Appearance:
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): End Of Days- Emphatic
    Introduction Promo:

There is a shocking series of clips playing that feature key moments of Wade's career from the beat down of John Cena to the moment he was fired by Triple H after hitting Stephanie McMahon with the Wasteland for no reason other than he was mad at H. The camera pans out and you can see Wade sitting in front of a television, relaxing back on the couch with a glass of wine in his hand.

Wade: Not many people liked what I did that day. I was fired. They told me to take my skills elsewhere. Future Endeavored they like to call it. I haven't worked since but that's about to change. You see I just signed a contract with the CWA. Seems Jerry Lawler was always impressed with what I did, even if he didn't agree with it. Now I'm going to make my mark there, crush any man or woman who gets in my way.

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: I was fired for my boldness. Now I plan on showing them how bold I can really get.
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name:wwe_bookworm@yahoo.com

Current date/time is Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:57 am