Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

John Morrison

Admin
    Admin

John Morrison Empty John Morrison

Post  Admin Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Name: John Morrison

Height: '5"9

Weight: 200

Hometown: LA, CA

Nickname: Johnny

Manager?: Criss Angel

CWA accomplishments: Having made the Undertaker submit? (I dunno)

Non-CWA accomplishments: He was a gymnast, elite, won many awards. Until he had an accident.

Type (Face or Heel): Er... For him the line between Heel and Face is paper thin...

Style of Wrestling: High Flying

Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): The Bitch Everyone can't help but watch.
    CWA Win/Loss Record: 0-0-0

Current CWA Fueds:

Finisher(s): Starship Pain, Moonlight Drive

Appearance: A little petit, by powerful and muscled. Dark brown, shoulder length, silky hair. Striking green eyes, gorgeous legs, and toned abs.

Entrance Theme : Aint Not Make Believe by Whoever-the-hell-its-by lull

Introduction Promo: *is wearing fitted jeans and a shirt half unbuttoned, and smirk dancing on his lips as he flips the microphone around in his hand* I'm John Morrison. I'm hottest man you'll ever see, the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet... "pauses* And your worst nightmare. I'm here to win, to leave you weeping on the mat. That's a promise. And I'll do it, without a hair out of place. *runs hands through hair and smirks*

John Morrison Morrison_display_image

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: "Why I joined? Oh hm... well first off, the last company sucked ass. Second of all, I came to shake this place. I'm gorgeous, I'm talented, I was a former gymnast. I'm uin the history books. And I'm a spitfire. We'll see if you can handle me.

E-Mail address: mustange999 @gmail.com
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name: mustange999 @aim.com

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 am