Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

The Secret to Moving On

The Secret to Moving On - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret to Moving On

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:05 pm

John nodded. "I know. All of my relationships have failed so far. I keep hoping that one'll work, but it seems that that is impossible. John Cena is not meant to be with anyone, it seems," he sighed and took a swig of beer. "I feel for Johnny, too. He's been through a lot. I hope he's okay."

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:31 am

"Join the club," he chuckled. "Either it's not meant to be or it's just taking an incredibly long time my friend." Shawn looked around the lobby. They were now almost completely alone. It was late yet he hardly felt tired at all. "I don't know all the details but I plan to ask. Sometimes just getting the shit off your chest is a start. It doesn't really help with guilt or the hurt but at least it's not bottled in anymore." A part of him felt a little hypocritical because he still refused to talk about Bret but he hardly felt like it was effecting him in any kind of way.

"So when are you telling everyone in the locker room about your new contract?"

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:43 pm

"Not sure. My first night, I guess. I haven't really given it too much thought. I'm still in shock myself. It's like my life changed drastically in a few moments. I spent ten years there. Ten. And I just left. I feel bad, but at the same time, I'm happy. I'm so conflicted," John groaned, not paying the slightest attention to his surrounding due to his mental distress. And the fact that he was getting close to being drunk.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:03 pm

"Hey it's no rush. In fact once you walk into that locker room they're going to know anyway," he chuckled. "Your happiness comes first John. Putting work first leaves you with a broken back, home alone and feeling sorry for yourself. I understand your conflict, but I think most guys will respect you for putting self first. You gave that company and the fans ten years of your life John. You don't owe anybody a damn thing."

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:15 pm

John nodded. "I know. I just... I dunno. Everything's so different now. I'm not used to big change. Especially not one of these proportions," he said, running a hand over his face.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:36 pm

"I think you're worrying too much my friend. It's a whole new world here but a lot of our old coworkers are here. It won't take you long to find a groove." Shawn studied him for a moment taking note of the drink. "Hey. Better watch it before you're walking in with a major hangover on day one."

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:59 pm

John chuckled. "I'll be fine. No worries, Shawnie," he smiled and patted his back. "I'm gonna head to my room but I'll see ya later," he said before walking up to his room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 am