Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

The Secret to Moving On

The Secret to Moving On Empty The Secret to Moving On

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:48 am

*walks into into the hotel and heads straight for the lobby where he sits at the bar. He orders a frozen drink-virgin-and sits stirring his drink with a straw deep in thought. He worried about Johnny, he probably despised Wade Barrett and most of all he felt weird without having Hunter around. Was coming back really a good idea or was he just fooling himself*

Shawn: *thinks out loud about Johnny, who's asleep in their room upstairs* I hope the kid will be alright. It does suck being alone if you're not used to it.

((Anyone can post on this and in any order. It's not just for Johnny. Its for anybody really.))

The Secret to Moving On Empty Re: The Secret to Moving On

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:56 pm

John was sitting at the bar, cradling a glass of Jack. He had recently had a change in career and it was affecting him mentally and physically. He loved his old job, but he just couldn't take the stress and abuse he was. So he left, though it killed him.

Now, he was more than ready just to feel happy again. Not so... Depressed. When he heard a familiar voice, he turned his head. "Shawn?" he said, not believing that he was actually seeing Shawn Micheals.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Shawn looked up, startled but unable to contain the smile. "John! Fancy meeting you here. Are you staying at this hotel? Or are you in need of a drink?" Shawn kept playing with his own drink, kind of welcoming the company of an old friend.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:14 pm

John chuckled and held up his glass. "Always in need of a drink. But I'm staying here, too. Nice place. Been in better, been in worse," he smiled. "Obviously, you're staying here. I heard Jerry employed you at CWA," he added, taking a sip of his drink, hissing a bit as the liquid went down his throat. It was nice to see Shawn again.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:19 pm

"Yeah I am. I booked a single room for myself since I've always been a loner. I made exceptions for Hunter since we were so close, but I like my privacy." He took a sip of his drink, stirring it a bit. "Jerry and Eric both made me an offer. I mulled over it for a few days and decided to come help out. I believe in Jerry's vision and even though Eric is a pain in the ass to work with, he's good at his job." Shawn offered a small smile. "I'm just trying to give back a little."

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:26 pm

John nodded. "I totally understand," he said before looking around. He lowered his voice. "If I tell you something, you've got to keep it totally quiet. I mean it. No one can know yet," he said, leaning in closer to Shawn.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Shawn nodded. "Sure thing, but really, who am I gonna tell? I made more enemies than friends my first day there. I even ended up in a brawl with Wade Barrett so believe me, your secret's safe with me."

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:35 pm

"You ended up in a brawl with Wade? About wh- No. I need to get this out," John said before taking a deep breath. He looked at Shawn, his face deathly serious. "I quit." There. It was about. He let out a breath, feeling better now that he'd told someone.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Shawn blinked. "You...quit what?" He had a feeling he knew what John meant but it seemed impossible. No one in his position ever just quit. Ever. It just didn't happen and before he broke his back years ago, he told himself many times he would quit but never actually did it. "John..."

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:46 pm

"The WWE. I just... I loved it. Don't get me wrong. I loved the fans and support and most of the people. I loved getting to see the world and living the good life. But... It wasn't me. It wasn't who I am. I loved the life, but I love me more. I knew I would have opportunities. So, I went Jerry. And here I am," John said, his heart aching a bit.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:52 pm

"John...Wow I..." His voice trailed off as he studied the man for a moment, looking for signs that he was yanking his chain, but John looked dead serious. "I haven't watched the WWE in weeks and while I know Hunter's doing what he can with the old dragon working with him, there does come a point when you have to stop and think about what's good for you."

Shawn looked away, taking another sip of his drink. "Jerry's vision is wonderful. I believe in time he could rival the wrestling machine with lots of dedicated fans and workers but..." He looked over at John. "You're not quite over what you left behind yet."

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:26 pm

John chuckled and downed the rest of his drink. "No, I'm not. I mean, Randy, Mike, Evan, all of 'em. I just left 'em behind. Barely a decent goodbye. It's gonna be a work in progress. It was my dream job. But I needed a change. And this... This is what I needed," he said and looked around the bar. Then he looked back at Shawn with a weak smile.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:14 pm

"I hope you're right John. I wouldn't want you here struggling to work everyday due to regrets. Eventually you should probably reach out to those guys--maybe give 'em a phone call or send 'em an e-mail. Close those wounds so they don't eat you up inside. It took me five years to reach out to Hunter after leaving him and the gang behind. Took me that much longer to close wounds with a few others. I know Hunter's probably a little annoyed with me for coming here of all places. At the same time, I know he understands and I'm sure he's one of the few who understand why you left."

He looked over at him, a tiny smile on his face. "It takes a brave man to leave his dream behind, but my father once said, 'That's when we make new ones'. I'm sure you'll find a new dream John."

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:27 pm

John motioned for another glass of Jack. He looked at Shawn. "I will. I planned on calling Randy. I'm sure this is hard on him. I mean, when I left, we were sorta together, I guess. It's part of the reason I didn't really say goodbye. I... Loved him. I love him. I always will. He's been my best friend for over 10 years. But it wasn't enough to stay," he said, taking the glass and downing the whole thing.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Again, Shawn could scarily relate, but in another role. He loved his buddy Kevin, but he left him and Bret was always the unspeakable. "Sometimes love just isn't enough. Maybe you just need a break; to do things a little differently. You never know John. Your heart might lead you back to the WWE someday."

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:58 pm

John chuckled softly. "Maybe so. Ya never know what the future holds, I guess. I just feel bad for leaving him so... abruptly. He didn't deserve that, ya know?" He sighed. "Life is so hard," he groaned, running a hand over his face.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 pm

"I understand but sometimes when we don't know what to say or how to say it in hopes of explaining ourselves, we run. Don't worry John. What you need to say or do will come to you eventually."

Shawn finished up his drink and opted not to order another. "Life is hard. I got a...young man in my bed who's also having a hard time. He's had some trouble getting over someone so he asked could he room with me tonight. He's very troubled."

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:28 pm

John made a face. "Who is it?" he asked, curious. "Anyone that I know?" He understood what Shawn was saying about not knowing what to say to Randy. He just hoped he thought of something. Soon.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:44 pm

"Yeah it's...Morrison. He's just rooming with me for the night but if he doesn't snap out of his funk soon I might let him room with me a lot. I don't think he's really missing the hustle and bustle of WWE life, but I think he's just like you. Missing a few people that meant a lot to him. He's taking it a bit harder than you though."

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:30 pm

"I would expect that. He's always taken things hard. Like he's never really learned how to deal with pain," John said and shrugged. "He'll be okay eventually. He just needs some time and a few friends. I may not have been as close to him as Randy was, but I'm sure I could be of some assistance," he added.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:50 pm

"Maybe he can room with you some nights as well. He told me that he hates rooming alone and to be honest I actually like being by myself. You'd be doing me a big favor as well as helping him make another friend aside from myself and Sheamus. He also does a bunch of crazy working out so there ya go," he chuckled.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:36 pm

John chuckled. "I've been slacking in the gym lately. Something is just off about me. No inspiration, no motivation. I guess I'm trying to find the place I feel comfortable in in this crazy, fucked up world," he said, taking a sip of his renewed glass of alcohol.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:48 pm

"Oh God no! You are not allowed to get slack in the gym. If you do then that makes me become an epic slacker and you know I struggle to keep up with you people these days," he joked. "You'll find your place John. One of these days you'll wake up and just know where you belong. I'm still unsure how to help Johnny though. He...strikes me as very needy."

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:59 pm

"He is. I dated him once, back in, uh 2005, I think. He was very... hard to deal with. And he didn't strike me as the kinda person to change in that way," John said. He had dated a good portion of the roster back with the WWE. He was often called a whore and a slut, but he ignored all the rumors. They meant nothing to him.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Shawn nodded. "I see. Well hey, not all relationships work out. I've had my fair share and to be honest, I think I dated a lot of the people I dated so that I wouldn't have to sleep alone. Guess that's why I feel bad for Johnny. It's cause I been there. I don't want him to do what I did which was date guys who I had no attraction for whatsoever but because they liked me, I dated them anyway. The WWF makes you like that. It's a tough job."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 am