Championship Wrestling Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

GRADING SCALE (so people don't think I'm biased

Admin
    Admin

GRADING SCALE (so people don't think I'm biased Empty GRADING SCALE (so people don't think I'm biased

Post  Admin Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:03 pm

This is so people don't think I'm biased on my grading of your promos against each other. This was made by a friend of mine on another site where I reside and has proven to work time and time again. I can post them, or not, depending on what you all would like.

Quality of Content:

Neatness/Spelling/Grammar:

Logic: (I.E. Does the Promo follow a logical course of thought?)

Creativity:

Does it Get to the Point:

Character: (I.E. is it in the person’s character (as far as we have seen in the past) to do this promo this way?)

Character Development: (I.E. Is the character growing, adjusting to the storyline, etc.)

Length: (Now this is length in relation to content… I.E. can you justify the need for a 10 page long promo, or why the hell didn't you elaborate more on that great idea instead of giving us just a paragraph…)

Overall: **/80 (total from each of the sections)

Each part of the scale will be based on a 0-10 count, 0 of course being the absolute worst and 10 being the best.
    This should make sense to everyone. If there are questions...please post them here. Thanks and I hope you like it.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 pm