An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

10-22-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area

Admin
    Admin

10-22-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area Empty 10-22-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:41 am

Promos due Sunday November 4th at midnight.
    Admin
    Admin

10-22-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area Empty Re: 10-22-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:19 pm

We open up on the inside of a bar for what seems to be a Halloween party, several of the patrons in costume. Near the back is a stage with a man dressed as a zombie Tim Tebow playing an acoustic guitar with a man dressed like Altair from the Assassin's Creed series playing keyboard. Both men are wrapping up a song but immediately launch into another one.

Zombie:
    I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand
    Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
    He was looking for a place called Le Ho Fook's
    Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein

Both:
    Aaooo!
    Werewolves of London!
    Aaooo! Aaooo!
    Werewolves of London!
    Aaooo!

Altair:
    If you hear him howlin around your kitchen door
    Better not let him in
    Little old lady got mutilated late last night
    Werewolves of London again

Both:
    Aaooo!
    Werewolves of London!
    Aaooo! Aaooo!
    Werewolves of London!
    Aaooo!

Zombie:
    He's the hairy handed gent who ran amuck in Kent
    Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair
    Better stay away from him
    He'll rip your lungs out Jim
    I'd like to meet his tailor

Both:
    Aaooo!
    Werewolves of London!
    Aaooo! Aaooo!
    Werewolves of London!
    Aaooo!

Altair:
    Well I saw Lon Chaney walking with the Queen
    Doing the Werewolves of London
    I saw Lon Chaney jr walking with the Queen
    Doing the Werewolves of London
    I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vics
    And his hair was perfect

Both:
    Aaooo!
    Werewolves of London!
    Aaooo! Aaooo!
    Werewolves of London!
    Aaoo!

The two stop playing and the zombie leans forward to talk into the microphone.

Zombie: Alright guys and ghouls, we're gonna take a short break and then be back playing your Halloween favorites.

The duo make their way off stage and it's then we can see it's Carter Lacroix whose dressed as the Tebow zombie and Pete dressed as Altair. They sit at the bar, Carter ordering a water and Pete ordering a beer.

Pete: Can't believe you chose to be zombie Tebow and not zombie Tim Brady.

Carter: Cuz I actually like Brady and him as a zombie would suck. Tebow zombie I could take out. At least I'm not some lame ass assassin.

Pete: Hey! Altair is the shit!

The two men laugh as Carter takes a sip of his water, leaning his back against the bar.

Pete: Sorry about the pay-per-view...

Carter: *shrugs* Don't be. It was either gonna be us or them. I just...I feel like I didn't do enough to keep our titles. I'm the one who got pinned, not Kane. Hell, had the ref paid attention to Kane we would have won the match. I'm just...I don't know why I'm always the one who fails tag teams. Always.

Pete: Not always.

Carter: With Lucas, I lost us the titles. With Kane, I've lost us the titles twice now. I feel like I'm the weak link. Maybe someone will consider Kane a real contender. My problem right now isn't with Kane though. As far as I know, we're still friends and tag team partners. My problem is with Justin Gabriel.

Pete: Gabriel. He's a good fighter. Isn't he who pinned you last night?

Carter: Damn right he is. Christian wouldn't have pinned me. This Cape Town Werewolf as he's called doesn't stand a chance. He's made me mad. Now, I'm a pretty fair guy. I don't get mad to often. Not at all. But this time? I'm a little miffed.

Pete: So you're gonna be vicious with him?

Carter: Not anymore than I usually am with opponents. I couldn't be vicious like that. I hate when people take matches to terribly personal. This, yeah, I'm miffed but I'm not going to take extra effort to destroy Pete. He doesn't deserve that. No, I'm not going to destroy him. But I am going to give him my all. I'm going into that match with everything I have.

Pete: Of course you are. I don't think anyone would expect nothing but the best with you. Cuz your awesome.

Carter: Just consider me the silver bullet of the Capetown Werewolf.

Pete: Whats gonna be his silver bullet? You in general or just your cowboy clutch?

Carter: Me in general. I'm going out to that ring to take him on the only way I know. I'm goign to face him with everything I've got. I'm going to counter every kick, protect myself from every punch. He's going to have to find the capability in him to beat me in a fair fight, a one on one fight. I'm not going to lay down and let him win. He'll have to work for it. And trust me, this man isn't going to lose. I can't lose. Not if I wanna prove I still belong in this ring and not just behind a desk.

The camera fades out on the condfident look that is across Carter's face, showing that he means every word he says.
    Admin
    Admin

10-22-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area Empty Re: 10-22-12 Monday Night Carnage Promo Area

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:27 pm

Voice: I’m a nice guy but sometimes I lose all my senses and become nasty. That doesn’t make me evil, just confused.

The camera comes up on a nicely decorated library. The stone walls are lined with shelves which are lined with books and the topics range from everything to the classics such as Robert Louis Stevenson’s Treasure Island to more modern books such as The Hunger Games. However, most of the modern books appear to be untouched. The carpet matches the feel of the room, a red color that appears to be crafted from the finest of materials. On the far left wall between two bookcases is a roaring fireplace and in front of the fireplace sit two plush chairs in black. Sitting in one of these chairs is Wade Barrett. He doesn’t look as violent as we have seen him in the past few times we have seen him by himself but he still has that almost bone chilling aura to him. He’s dressed in an orange polo that looks like the top of a prison outfit with a number that we cannot make out clearly in the firelight. In his hands is a book and he seems to be reading from it.

Wade: If you all are the incompetent boobs I think you are, you’ve never heard of the genius that is Charles Bronson. If not, allow me to elaborate. There was a famous man in England, a famous prisoner, named Charles Bronson. Mr. Bronson was convicted of numerous things, everything from armed robbery to grevious bodily harm. They called Mr. Bronson the most violent prisoner in Britain. Before he was a prisoner, however, he was a bareknuckle boxer. So for men like me, Mr. Bronson is a kindred spirit.

He chuckles and adjusts in his chair, taking a drink of the class of wine that sits on the table that seperates the two chairs.

Wade: Mr. Bronson is a wonderful author despite the horrors that he commited. And to hear such a violent man say in his own words the reasons that he did such things is always so remarkable.

He snaps the book shut and gives an almost arrogant grin.

Wade: So I suppose that I should tell you why I attacked Miss Thomas at Hell To Pay. I should tell you why I found it necessary to help Drew ruin her undefeated streak. Some of the less intelligent fans will say it was jealousy. Others will say it was greed. I will tell you the truth. The only reason I attacked Miss Thomas was because I felt like it. I saw the fact that she was undefeated, I saw the fact that she thought she was better than everyone else. It had to be stopped. You see, when you’re a ‘heel’ people think that you’re the arrogant one. People are blind to the fact that ‘faces’ can be just as arrogant if not more so. Miss Thomas learned from two of the most arrogant faces and is friends with the third. If I didn’t do something, she was going to keep being seen as the one who could do no wrong. I mean, she’s friends with those low lives CM Punk, Dia Banks, and Colt Cabana. There has to be something wrong with her.

He smirks and sits back in his chair to get more comfortable.

Wade: *sarcastically* I do hope that Mr. Winchester doesn’t mind what I did to his fiancé. After all, she invited it with how weak she was. She couldn’t even defend herself. If Helmsly and Micheals treated her right then she would have been able to do much better. She would have been able to go out to that ring and win. She failed them, she failed her fiancé, and she failed her child and sister. I hope she realizes I’m not a man to be trifled with. I am more powerful than she could ever even hope to be.

Wade smiles and takes another drink of his wine, gazing absent mindedly into the fire. The light flickers across his face, making it seem even darker than he has ever looked.

Wade: However, my fight is not with her this week. This week my fight is with Kane. I understand that the monster will be angry. After all, his tag team partner cost him the CWA Tag Team Championships. That’s the most that he will ever be considered for in this company. He talks about how strong and powerful he is and yet no single champion has ever considered him a viable threat for their championship. That should tell him something. That should tell him exactly how much we pity him. No one wants to face him because the monster has truly lost his touch. We all saw him last week with his tag team partner. He smiled, he showed human emotion that wasn’t anger or ferociousness. He is capable of those things after all. I have lost all of those things. I’ve been abandoned, left behind by everyone that has ever considered me to be worth something. I haven’t even talked with Justin since he was put in a team with Christian.

He runs a hand through his hair and looks like he’s contemplating a very important matter.

Wade: Kane was my very first opponent in the CWA and I won. I went on to become a CWA Champion. I was hated for the exact same reason that CM Punk is loved. I’m not bitter, I’m not jealous. I wish I still had the strength and power to be the same man I was back then. But I’ve evolved. I’ve become something even greater. My strength is no longer blocked by a weak and pathetic woman who claims that she loves me. My power isn’t contained due to emotions. To prove that, Kane, I’m going to decimate you. I’m going to make sure that you aren’t the one who leaves that ring victorious. I’m going to make sure that it’s my hand raised and I’m the one being booed for. The boos, oddly enough, are the only reason that I know people give a damn about my career.

He smiles and leans forward, a dark smirk on his face.

Wade: Charles Bronson might be the most violent prisoner in Britain but I can do him one better. I’m the most dangerous man in the CWA and I’m going to make sure that each and every one of these peons knows it.
    Alex Shelley
    Alex Shelley

Post  Alex Shelley on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:02 pm

The camera slowly fades in on what looks to be a Halloween party, the camera focuses on two people in the crowd and zooms in on them. One of them is dressed as Neo from the Matrix movies and the other has on two fox ears on the top of his head, whiskers and a black animal nose painted on his face and finally a bushy fox tail on the back of his jeans. The camera follows them to a quiet room and moves closer to show that the two men are Alex Shelley and his best friend Chris Sabin, Chris chuckles as he sits down in a chair.

Chris: Dude still can't believe you decided to come to my party as a fox.

Alex: *grins and sits down as well* What? I look awesome, the best fox at the whole party!

Chris: I guess you have to be seeing as you’re the only one dressed as a fox. So why did you pick to come as a fox?

Alex: Casey helped me pick it out... See I wanted something fun but something that could also be used to describe how I am in the ring as well.

Chris: Really? How so?

Alex: Well like a fox I am fast, graceful and able to do stuff that most of the others can't. *grins* I am quite clever at times also and a trickster like foxes are known to be like in old myths and legends. Did you know that in Japan there are supposed to be a special type of foxes are called Kitsune that are said to have powers? Folktales sometimes tell that they would become protectors of a family or home as long as the family would respect and honor them, like the Kitsune I too just want to be respected... Sadly knowing some of the people I work with this will never happen.

Chris: Especially people like Wade and Nolee...

Alex: *grins darkly* Nolee... The little bitch that knew she couldn't win even with the match being a handicapped so she took the easy way out and cheap shot me, she doesn't even deserve to be called a Vixxen. Of course it makes sense that she would have to cheat, she is the weakest out of all the girls. She's not like Dia, Vitani or Angel, those are probably three of the strongest women in the whole wrestling business. No Nolee is most like what passes for a Diva in the WWE, she just acts like she's all that and now Sheamus is going to pay for her cowardly act.

Chris: What do you mean Lex?

Alex: I am fighting Sheamus at the next show and I am going to get my revenge on Nolee through her husband. So I don't care if I win or lose this match, all I care about is repaying the favor and kicking Sheamus so hard that he and Nolee won't be able to have any fun anytime soon. The bitch is going to learn that you don't take the cowards way or it may come back to bite you on the ass big time. I don't have anything against Sheamus, he's a nice guy sometimes and in a way I feel bad I have to do this to him. In fact I want Sheamus to know this isn't personally an attack against him, this is just payback for what that coward he calls a wife did to me.

Chris: As much as I like the idea, why not just go talk to Carter? Surely he would do something about what she did.

Alex: *shakes his head* Carter would just protect her and I can understand that it's because she's his sister, but there is also the fact that I want to do this myself. To show that I am not going to just let her walk all over me like that.

Chris: So is this basically not going to be much of a match?

Alex: Oh no, see I am going to do it when Sheamus least expects it. I want him to wait and wonder when it is going to happen; I want to make little Nolee sweat and worry. Maybe I will do it at the start, maybe in the middle of a move or maybe even when he's coming down the ramp... Hell it might not even happen in the match, it might just happen backstage. Who knows... *chuckles*

Chris: This is why you should never get pissed off... *laughs and shakes his head*

Alex: *gives a more carefree smile* I guess I've just watched too many scary movies lately. *laughs with Chris*

Chris: *pats Alex's back* I think you have Lex... *smiles* Come on let's get back to the party; I'm sure Casey is waiting for you.

Alex smiles happily and nods; he gets up and leaves the room to go looking for his boyfriend as the camera fades out.

Christian
    Christian

Post  Christian on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:07 pm

The camera slowly fades in on a room that is prepared for a Halloween party; there are only two people in the room at the moment though. The camera moves closer to showing them to be the CWA Tag Team Champion Christian and his best friend Edge. Christian is wearing a black printed t-shirt with dark blue jeans, black shoes and a pair of fake vampire teeth. Edge is wearing a plain black t-shirt with dark jeans, a pair of black boots and a silver cross with a fake stake and hammer on a near-by end table. The two finish laying out things on the refreshment table before sitting on the couch.

Edge: We're done! Well besides waiting for Carter to come back with the ice. *smiles*

Christian: You did a great job getting the house ready while Carter and I were in England Addy. *smiles at his best friend* I can't think you enough for everything you did.

Edge: Hey it was no big deal, I was more than happy to help and besides I owned it to you two for almost making everything worse.

Christian: You were just trying to help Addy, besides it all worked out okay.

Edge: *smiles softly* I know, so how was your trip?

Christian: It was really good; it was nice for us to get away from the CWA for a few days. *smiles happily* Carter was so sweet and we had fun.

Edge: Good, you two deserved it. Too bad we have to go bad to work so soon... Especially with whom your next opponent is...

Christian: *frowns and nods* Lucas... Really not looking forward to this match, especially since he's going to be pissed he couldn't beat Punk again...

Edge: Yeah... *sighs* I hope we have a good battle plan for this match...

Christian: All I can do is fight, I've beaten him before and I'm not scared of him like I was. *smiles softly* I worked through that; I'm not someone he can just scare into beating. Thanks to Carter I know he can't hurt me like that anymore and I know I can beat him, I've done it before. *pauses* I hope I can do it again, though I wonder what Lucas will say in his promo... He talked about fears in his last promo, of course he likes to think by just a promo he can strike fear in his opponents. *tilts his head thoughtfully*

Edge: What are you thinking Jay Jay?

Christian: Well when I was in London with Carter we did a few of the haunted tours, because it was Halloween and one we did was the Jack the Ripper tour. Now normally this wouldn't make me think of Lucas, but something stood out to me when they were telling the story. See they talked about how the killer sent in a series of letters, they said it was supposed to be the killer's way of gloating and spreading fear. It struck me that Lucas has been doing the same thing as well, he tries to use his promos to scare his opponents and make them nervous going into the match. He also uses them to puff up his ego; he thinks he has the upper hand if he makes his promo creepy enough. Maybe it works on some people, but it's not going to work on me anymore. *smiles* I am stronger thanks to the people that love and care, maybe this won't help me win this match... Maybe it will, but even if I lose I know Lucas won't be able to hurt me again.

Edge: Of course he won't! Carter and I will protect you Jay Jay!

Christian: **laughs softly at his friend's enthusiasm* I know Addy, I know...I am very blessed to have a boyfriend like Carter, who is better than he thinks he is and a best friend like you. I know Lucas isn't half as lucky as I am and maybe that's why he is the way he is, if it is then in a way I'm sorry for him.

Edge: If he hadn't been an ass or hurt you maybe I would feel sorry for him, but at this point I don't... *shakes his head*

Christian: Until he changes no one is going to, but it's his own fault and he's going to have to live with his choices.

Edge: *nods* I guess you’re right.

Christian: Well let's talk about something else, it's not going to get me through this match any faster to sit and brood on it.

Edge smiles before nodding as the door opens and Carter walks in dressed in his zombie Tim Tebow costume, Christian smiles and slowly gets up to go hug him as Carter puts the ice in his hands on the table. The camera slowly starts to fade out as Carter pulls Christian into a sweet hug.

CM Punk
    CM Punk

Post  CM Punk on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:16 pm

The screen starts off black, though footsteps can be heard, followed by a door opening before a male’s voice is heard.

Voice: Dude, wake up, you have to get ready!

The video then switches on, showing CM Punk putting his pillow over his head instead of getting up like he was apparently told to, the CWA Champion groaning, still wanting to sleep.

Punk: *his voice muffled by the pillow over his head* Get lost, I’m sleeping.

Voice: Too bad, the others will be here soon, you’ve already slept all morning and now you need to get up!

Punk: *groaning* Fuck off Colt.

He rolls over to throw his pillow at the camera, the person behind it, who’s apparently Colt Cabana, quickly backing off before closing the bedroom door again. The scene cuts to another some time later, Punk sitting at his kitchen dining table which has various party foods set out on it, Colt moving around the place as he sets things up, obviously having set the camera up or gotten someone else to film; apparently getting the place ready for a party. Punk seems to be content watching his friend despite it being his house, a can of Pepsi on the table in front of him, the champ looking tired despite having been asleep.

Colt: *as he re-enters the kitchen from the living room* You know you should be doing this…

Punk: But you look like you’re having so much fun… *he smirks* Besides, it was your idea to plan this, not mine.

Colt: It’s still your party though and you said you’d at least help set up.

Punk: I have helped; I put the stuff you said to out. *he gestures at the food on the table he’s sitting at* and it’s also partly a Halloween celebration, it’s not just for me.

Colt: That’s hardly helping, putting those out required little effort… and it is your house so you should be helping anyway.

Punk: *rolls his eyes* Whatever, you pretty much decided it would be at my place without my permission.

Colt: Because it’s to celebrate your birthday, not just Halloween. And I thought it was your favourite thing to celebrate?

Punk: Yeah but you know I hate hosting these things…and getting up early.

Colt: *raises an eyebrow as if asking ‘are you serious?’* It was lunch time before you even actually got up.

Punk: You know you’re starting to sound like Dia, since when are you so pushy?

Colt: You threw a pillow at me. *he pouts immaturely*

Punk: *laughs and shakes his head* Don’t be a baby, you’re lucky I didn’t throw something harder at you. *he yawns, running a hand through his hair* When are the others getting here by the way?

Colt: *glancing at the watch he’s wearing* Fairly soon actually.

Punk: Well you should be thankful I’m not making you dress up like Dia wants to…

Colt: Oh don’t remind me…

Colt goes to say something else but stops when he hears someone knock on the door, Punk following him into the other room to answer it, grinning when he sees Daniel Bryan.

Colt: Hey man! *he grins, gesturing for Bryan to come in*

Bryan: Hey, *he turns to look at Punk* happy birthday Punk.

Punk: Thanks… *he almost reluctantly returns the hug Bryan gives him*

Bryan: Oh, how’s the arm by the way?

Punk: *frowns, muttering* It’s fine… Assuming I don’t get attacked like that again.

Bryan: *nods* So who’s the champ fighting this week?

Colt: *before Punk can even open his mouth to answer* Drew McIntyre.

Punk: Yeah, who’s now also a Champion thanks to Wade… *he rolls his eyes*

Bryan: *nods* Yeah I saw that, I was there.

Punk: Yeah the British asshole can’t mind his own business and thinks he knows best and that he can do whatever he wants. He had no right to interfere in that match, especially not to attack Mariana.

Bryan: Do you even speak to her? *he raises an eyebrow*

Punk: No, not really, but she’s Dia’s friend…and technically a teammate, so I have a right to be pissed off. Plus it was Wade, pretty much everything he does pisses me off anyway. I doubt my opponent will complain about what happened though; he got himself the 5 Nations title out of it over his rival. I’m surprised he hasn’t gloated over it yet.

Colt: Is he even the kind of person to do that?

Punk: *shrugging his shoulders* How should I know? I’ve barely spoken to the guy despite us having worked in the same company before this one. Either way though I guess it’ll be a good match, he’s stronger than most give him credit for.

Bryan: *nods* I know. …what happened at the end of the show by the way? You kind of just…ran off.

Punk: *glares at him before calming down* Nothing. I just wasn’t in the mood to deal with certain people, I was sore and tired…I just wanted to go get a Pepsi and rest. Why do you want to know anyway? I’ve already been told off for how I responded…

Bryan: *curious* By who?

Colt & Punk: Dia.

Bryan: *chuckles* Seriously? What did she say?

Punk sighs, the other two following him as he goes to sit on his living room couch.

Punk: She told me off for running away like a coward instead of talking to Vera, even though Vera already said to my face that I was a mistake.

Bryan: *pulls a face, mouthing the word ‘ouch’*

Punk: Something like that, yeah. Odds are that she was just there because Vitani works in the CWA too, which is why she showed up around here in the first place… *he trails off before looking at Colt* Dia’s coming today right?

Colt: Yeah, a little later on with Louis, probably giving us time to hang out with the other guys first or something, I dunno.

Bryan: Assuming they even turn up before she does. *he laughs*

Punk: Well yeah, that generally does help. Can’t hang out with them if they aren’t even here yet, though you are kind of early…

Bryan: Well I have to head off for work later on, so I thought I’d come by a bit earlier.

Punk nods, looking up when he hears someone at the door again, getting up to go ad answer it. He opens the door, frowning when he sees who’s there, though they can’t be seen by the camera.

Punk: *looking over his shoulder, calling out to the others* Guys I’ll be back in a minute…

He turns back to the door, going outside the apartment to stand in the hallway, the camera moving to show it’s Vera waiting outside before Punk closes the door behind him, blocking the view of the camera, the scene cutting out.
    Sheamus
    Sheamus

Post  Sheamus on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:19 pm

As the scene fades in, Sheamus is seen sitting in a shaded area of a garden, beneath a tree. He’s wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a vest, a hat covering his ginger hair, his eyes on the book he has in his hands. He has a small smile on his face as he looks at it, turning a page before glancing up at the camera.

Sheamus: There are a lot of poems, sayings and songs the Irish have that most other people aren’t familiar with at all and it’s a shame, because a lot of them are very fitting in a number of situations and a true in many ways…

He looks back down at the book, reading aloud off a page.

Sheamus: ‘What Shall I Say About the Irish?
    The utterly impractical, never predictable sometimes irascible, quite inexplicable, Irish.
    Strange blend of shyness, pride and conceit
    And stubborn refusal to bow in defeat.
    He's spoiling and ready to argue and fight,
    Yet the smile of a child fills his soul with delight.
    His eyes are the quickest to well up with tears;
    yet his strength is the strongest to banish your fears.
    His hate is as fierce as his devotion is grand
    And there is no middle ground on which he will stand.
    He's wild and he's gentle, he's good and he's bad.
    He's proud and he's humble, he's happy and sad.
    He's in love with the ocean, the earth and the skies,
    He's enamoured with beauty wherever it lies.
    He's victor and victim, a star and a clod,
    But mostly he's Irish—
    in love with his God.’

He smiles and puts the book aside before speaking again.

Sheamus: Though not all of us are as fussed about religion as others, our families at least still take the good values taught from them. More importantly though, as the poem suggests, though an Irishman can be kinder than most at times, we also have a fiery temper that can spring up suddenly when provoked.

He frowns, suddenly looking angry as he gets up.

Sheamus: Alex as that poem suggests, us Irishman are always ready for a fight and you’re unlucky enough to be the one I’m fighting next. You could have just been smart and talked about me, attacked whatever flaws I have …but no; you had to go and insult my wife! You hate it when anyone insults you, or you’re friend Chris or Casey, yet you’re perfectly happy to go around insulting my wife. *he growls* How dare you call her a bitch and try and accuse her of beating yeh the way she did as her taking the easy way out. All she did was saw a weakness and went for it, which is exactly what everyone else does. It’s not her problem if she’s smarter than you and she certainly isn’t weak, she’s beaten you before after all, so if she’s weak what does that make you?

He chuckles and shakes his head.

Sheamus: You’re so eager for ‘revenge’, yet there’s nothing to get revenge for, she pinned yeh in the end so she still beat you fairly even if she took advantage of the referee’s distraction. Instead of blaming her for what happened, yeh should be blaming yourself for not being able to fight back; others have continued fighting after a shot like the one you suffered, some of them have even still ended up winning. Oh and if her kicking yeh was cheating and something to get revenge over, why are you plotting to attack me? How is that any better than what she did? I’d say something like that is worse…aren’t you one of the good guys Alex…why would you resort to something like that? *he grins* Me on the other hand, I’m somewhere in the middle. I can be good when it’s needed, but in situations like this, I can easily play the bad guy so many people like to see me as, regardless of any good I do. Like any good Irishman, hell like any good man would do, I’m not going to lie down and let yeh act out your warped sense of justice, I’m going to defend my wife and myself and show yeh why you should have just kept your mouth shut instead of spoutin’ all that crap about how much of a bitch Nolee apparently is. As the Celtic Warrior I wasn’t goin’ to let yeh win as easily as you seem to be hoping to anyway.

He crouches to pick up his book, standing up again with a smirk before continuing.

Sheamus: Like I said before Alex, there are many sayings and all those other things that us Irish have that you lot have probably never heard of. One of them is very fitting for not just this situation, but for me in general. The saying is ‘The man with the boots does not mind where he places his foot.’ *he laughs* See it pretty much sums up my attitude in the ring; if you’re in the way of something I want, like a victory, then I’m gonna hit yeh with a Brogue kick, simple as that. As others have learned in the past, I’m more than happy to kick my opponent, even more so when they’ve said or done somethin’ to piss me off. You just happen to be one of the stupid ones who pissed me off. You’re hoping to catch me off guard before the match? Well I’ll come prepared and bring that Shillelagh I used when I had that no DQ match against Wade, the one I carried around when I was King Sheamus and I will use it to defend myself if I have to. Trust me though, if you have any brains at all, you’ll stay away from me until our match …that goes for the time it takes for us to get to the ring too.

A dark look can be seen in his eyes when the camera zooms in enough to focus more on his face.

Sheamus: *speaking in a low, threatening voice* Otherwise I’ll have to put yeh on that list both Lucas and Drew have gotten themselves stuck on and I will show you no mercy…

The scene fades out as Sheamus finishes speaking, the last thing visible being his anger filled eyes.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:59 am

The camera opens up on what looks to be a yard covered in snow. The house, rather large in size and beige in color, is decorated for Halloween with Jack O' Lanterns and fake cobwebs. Around the street, young children and their parents are trick-or-treating. The door to the house opens and out steps Lucas Turner and his children. Lucas is dressed in a black skull cap that reads SAMCRO across the bottom, a leather jacket over a black t-shirt, black leather jeans, and black boots. It would look no different than his usual outfits other than the large Sons of Anarcy patch on the back of his jacket. Next to him on either side are Alyssa and Emily. Alyssa is dressed in a white pair of fairy wings, a knee length green dress with no sleeves, a cute green jacket over her dress, and green shoes. Emily is dressed quite differently in a black tricorner hat with gold embellishments, a red and black coat with similar gold embellishments over a black top, black trousers and black boots. Emily and Alyssa hold pillow cases and look ready for trick-or-treating.

Lucas: *smiles at the person holding the camera* Miss Ross! Thank you for showing up!

Ella: It's my job. *grins* Nice costumes though.

Lucas: Thanks-

Lyssa: *grinning* I'm Tinkerbelle!

Emily: And I'm a pirate!

Ella: Well you girls look adorable! *smiles* Can I tag along to go trick-or-treating?

The girls nod and walk ahead of Lucas, though he keeps an eye on them. He smiles at Ella.

Lucas: I assume your here to talk about my latest opponent huh? The man who I once loved and would do anything for.

Ella: *nods* Yeah thay's why I'm here.

Lucas: I heard an interesting fact about my opponent for the week. Did you know Christian is cryophobic?

Ella: He's what?

The two adults stay at the end of the sidewalk while Lyssa and Emily go up to the front door.

Lucas: He's afraid of ice, that's what being cryophobic is. Makes sense too, he's almost died before because of ice. Not that the world of wrestling would have cared. Christian is just an untalented footnote in the history books because he managed to team up with talented partners. It's no matter, I'm confident I can destroy him. I've done it in the past I shattered his confidence.

Ella: Did you happen to see his promo?

Lucas: Where he compared me to Jack The Ripper?

Ella nods as the girls run over, chatting happily and making their way down the quaint little street.

Lucas: I saw it. Funny thing is, I do use fear tactics on my enemies. It works. The enemy focuses on the one thing they fear and not the match. Did you know ice isn't the only thing that Christian fears?

Ella: He has another?

Lucas: Carter doesn't want children. That fact, the fact that he doesn't want kids, terrified Christian. He wants to adopt or have someone carry a child for the two of them. You can tell by looking at them it's a doomed relationship. Carter's been different since becoming the CEO. He's pushing Christian away and who can blame him? Christian took the only title that Carter will ever win. If I was Carter, I'd split and find someone else.

Ella: So how do you plan on taking him down?

Lucas: With had hits and never letting up. He'll fall to me and I'll make damn sure of it.

Ella: One more thing...what about CM Punk?

Lucas: *sneers* What about Punk? Your joking right? He cheated to beat me. I know, and the fans know, he can't beat me legitly. Let him pick someone else for the title though. I've had my tries.

Lyssa tugs at Lucas' sleeve and he picks her up.

Lyssa: Daddy I don't wanna go to that house. It's scawy.

Lucas: We'll go together then. *smiles at Ella* Excuse me, my children need me.

The camera fades out on Lucas walking with Lyssa and Emily to the door of a highly decorated house.
    Vitani
    Vitani

Post  Vitani on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:28 am

The camera fades in on the living room that married couple Nolee Lacroix and Sheamus share, Nolee dressed in pajama pants and a hoodie as she hangs orange and black streamers from the ceiling. She looks around and calls out.

Nolee: Shea did you get those plastic bats I asked you about?

Sheamus: *from the other room* Of course I did, where did yeh want them?

Nolee: Can you hang them from the ceiling? I have to go get into costume.

Sheamus: *comes into the room still in normal clothes with a bag of the bats* I can reach better anyway. I'll just change afterwards.

Nolee leaves the room for a few minutes and comes back dressed in armor, boots, a Celtic tiara, and brown gloves.

Nolee: I look okay?

Sheamus: *grins when he sees her* Of course yeh do.

Nolee smiles and looks at him, giggling.

Nolee: Is the food started? I want there to be something to snack on when they get here.

Sheamus: Yes there's some that's almost ready.

Nolee: Good, good. I have no idea when they'll get here. Wanna go get your costume on?

Sheamus: *nods* That might help…

He kisses her cheek before going off to change. Nolee smiles as she goes to hanging more streamers by the door. Sheamus comes back soon after dressed in a tunic, trousers and boots, along with the crown and green cape he wore while King of the Ring.

Nolee beams and looks him over, nodding in approval.

Nolee: You look great!

Sheamus: *smiles* You think so?

Nolee: Uh huh!

She hears the knock on the door and flings it open.

Nolee: Cody! Vi!

Cody grins when he sees Nolee, Vitani giving a small smile.

Cody: Hey!

Nolee moves to let them in, looking over their costumes.

Nolee: You're Link Cody, but who are you Vi?

Cody: You can’t tell?

Nolee: I know it's from the Legend of Zelda but their names escape me. She's one of the desert ladies right?

Vitani: One of the Gerudo. *smiles and nods*

Cody: Her name’s Nabooru. *he grins*

Nolee: The sand temple guardian chick right?

Cody: Yes her. *he smiles* I take it your costume was inspired by your ginger?

Nolee: *nods* It was. I love my outfit. *smiles and gives Vi a half hug* Hey girl.

Cody: *chuckles* Of course you do.

Vitani: *smiles and hugs her back* Hey Nolee.

Nolee: Torrie's on her way over, she's picking up her boyfriend and then coming over. Snacks are in the kitchen.

Vitani: Alright. *nods*

Cody: *jokingly* You cooked?

Nolee: *rolls her eyes* You know I can bake. I just can't cook.

There is another knock on the door and Nolee answers it to show Torrie Wilson wearing an extremely short baseball outfit and standing next to her boyfriend, Yankee's player Alex Rodriquez who is wearing his uniform.

Torrie: Hey guys!

Cody: *laughs* I know.

Vitani: *grins* Hey Torrie, how are you?

Torrie: Pretty good! Al, I want you to meet my friends. Cody and Vitani who are Link and Naboru. Nolee and Sheamus who are a Celtic warrioress and a Celtic king.

Alex: Nice to meet you guys. Big fan.

Nolee: *giggles like a school girl* Alex Rodriquez just said he was a fan of mine.

Sheamus: *smiles and shakes his head from where he’s standing*

Cody: *laughs, teasing Nolee* Is it really that hard to believe you have fans?

Nolee: *rolls her eyes* Famous fans yes, this guy is on the New York Yankee's. He's the highest paid baseball player in the world!

Alex: *laughs* I'm not that great. I don't work year round like you all do.

Cody: Alright fine, I guess that is different.

Nolee: *nods and sticks out her tongue*

Torrie: *sitting in one of the chairs set up in the room* You two ready for our tag match?

Nolee: We have to be ready. Look at how amazing our opposition is...

Vitani: *nods, looking a little nervous* It’s definitely not going to be easy beating Dia, Arella and Mariana…

Nolee: It's like they wanted them to get a win. Cody, why did you pick those teams? *crosses her arms over her chest*

Cody: Uh...well I was going to put you with Angel, but you don’t get along…plus she can’t really do it at the moment…and honestly, I think you could win anyway. *he smiles when Vitani hugs him*

Nolee: We're up for a huge challenge. All three of those girls are strong as hell.

Torrie: But they all have weaknesses.

Vitani: Well so do we I guess, everyone does. What exactly would theirs be though?

Nolee: Well I know Mari has a weak knee. She hurt it once when she was training with Hunter and Shawn.

Torrie: It'll be fun!

Vitani: *nods* …assuming that if we do lose, it isn’t easily and we don’t end up looking like fools.

Nolee: We have a little bit of a chance but not much of one.

Sheamus: Only a little bit? I’d say yeh have more than that…

Alex: Sheamus is right. Aren't the two of you past Vixxens Champions? And Torrie's a vet of the ring.

Vitani: *nods, smiling a little* We are. …does anyone even know if Mariana’s recovered after her last match though?

Nolee: I'm not sure but the match isn't what weakened her. Wade's beat down is.

Vitani: I know it was Wade, but it was still technically part of that match…

Nolee: I think we could still handle them. *grins*

Vitani: Especially if we work together. I honestly can’t imagine Arella working well with others…

Nolee: She and Dia seemed pretty at ease with each other, they may be able to.

Vitani: Maybe…but to me she seems like the kind who’d be too proud to admit she needed help if she was tired or hurt.

Torrie: We separate her from the rest of the group then.

Vitani: *nods* And hopefully they don’t manage to do that to any of us.

Nolee: We'll be able to protect our opponents against the others.

Vitani: We’ll have to be careful of things like Dia’s submission moves…

Nolee: And Mariana's moves in general. She's trained by some of the best.

Vitani: Yeah… that too. But Torrie actually was one of the best where she used to work.

Torrie: Aw I wasn't that great Vi. I was no Trish or Lita.

Nolee: I think we got this. *grins* Now why don't we enjoy the party?

Vitani: You’re still good though. *she chuckles* That probably helps, before the boys eat everything.

Nolee laughs and leads the girls into the kitchen as the cameras fade.
    Justin Gabriel
    Justin Gabriel

Post  Justin Gabriel on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:02 am

A camera switches on to show Justin Gabriel sitting in a chair at a desk, the angle the scene is shown from suggesting the camera is on top of a computer or something else on the desk. Justin’s hair is messy, some of the longer parts hanging in his face and he has shadows under his eyes, looking like he’s barely slept recently; if at all. The decoration of the room is different from what’s been seen of the home Justin shares with Heath Slater, suggesting he’s somewhere else. He sits quietly at first, the look on his face showing he doesn’t really want to be speaking at the moment. When he finally does, his voice is quiet, reflecting the tired look he has about him instead of being full of energy like he normally is when people usually see him.

Justin: Well here I am CWA…though I almost didn’t even bother with this at all. …I guess for those who do actually pay attention, it’s pretty obvious I’m not where I usually live. Instead I’m actually back in South Africa. It’s not the reason I actually came back here, but now that I am here, it gives me a chance to visit my family. I came here for…other reasons. *he lowers his eyes from the camera, frowning* I decided I need a break from everything going on at work *he hesitates* …and at my other home…

He trails off before sighing, running a hand through his dark hair. Justin stays quiet for a couple of minutes, taking a deep breath before slowly looking back at the camera.

Justin: Regardless of everything else going on, I have to face our boss, one of the men I helped take the tag titles from; despite how much I’d rather not continue winning tag title after tag title when I know I’m capable of winning a belt on my own…though as usual the people in charge just don’t –or refuse to- see that themselves. It’s just so… frustrating, that the only places that have ever given me a real chance are the smaller wrestling companies like FCW; I guess because those kind of places are there to actually help expose talent. Problem is that places like the WWE are so busy with their money and how many people are watching that they only promote their own favourites, their friends and those who suck up to them.

He rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

Justin: To be honest, I really don’t care anymore. You don’t think I’m worth giving a proper title shot? Fine. I’m going to keep doing what I can to get people to finally realize that I am. If that means I have to go around causing chaos like our current champion did, then I guess I’ll have to do it. I’m more than happy to prove to people that size doesn’t matter, look at Punk- he’s not big like Lucas or Sheamus…or Wade, yet he’s still the reigning champion. Why? Because he’s fast, he’s cunning and obviously, he has talent.

A small smile crosses his face, though it quickly disappears again, the tired look returning afterwards.

Justin: I’m sure most people have guessed by now that I’d rather not be part of this ‘team’ I’ve been thrown into…but like the Avengers had to when they realized they didn’t really have much choice, I’m going to stick with it for however long I’m needed to; because not only do a lot of the fans want it, but because I know that for now, this is the best I’m going to get to do.

He goes quiet again, yawning and stretching before continuing.

Justin: So, Carter…one of the people I haven’t exactly had the best of luck against in the past…this match isn’t going to be easy, not at all after I helped his boyfriend take his and Kane’s tag titles. He’s going to be mad; but so am I, just over different things. I need something to vent on and I assume he will too, so this match probably won’t be very friendly, even if it isn’t necessarily ‘personal’. The plus side is that this time I have a submission move I can use against Carter as well as my usual finisher, which is something I didn’t have last time we had a singles match…and hopefully we’ll both feel a little better about the various things bothering us afterwards… Honestly, I don’t care who wins this one, as long as I get a chance to vent and have a chance to give the fans and Carter a good match…

He trails off as he yawns again, sighing and running a hand over his face.

Justin: Anyway, I need sleep before heading out for this match, so if you don’t mind…

He reaches forwards, the scene cutting out as he switches off the camera.
    Kane
    Kane

Post  Kane on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:40 pm

The camera pans in on Kane as he stares at an empty wall. He's eerily still, his voice hollow as he speaks.

Kane: Stripped again of our titles. This is getting ridiculous, however I can appreciate the irony. Carter and I grew complacent in our reign and it is only ourselves to blame for the loss. I have no fear that the gold will once more be around our waists but for right now there is only one thing I can do to dispell the rage that is boiling just under the surface.

With a move that is quicker than the blink of an eye Kane's arm flashes out and on the wall there is suddenly a large burning hole where his fist had connected with the drywall.

Kane; Wade Barrett, it's the first time we've crossed paths...nor will it be the last, however do not think that just because you have faced me you know what I'm capable of. For every action there is a reaction and the reaction I am looking for from your is one of absolute pain. I want to hear your bones crack under my fists and watch your skin split open; washing you in your own life's essence.

Once more his fist lashes out and slams into the wall; the white wall cracked and smoldering as fire licks at the crack. He finally moves away from the wall; his back still to the camera as he moves over to a window and stares at the inky blackness.

Kane: The light will extinguish on your career Barrett,but remember as you're lying in the bed in the fully body cast that it was not personal, you were just a roadblock in my way and had to be taken out.

The camera fades with Kane still staring out the window, his reflection in the panes wreathed in flickering fire
    Drew McIntyre
    Drew McIntyre

Post  Drew McIntyre on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:23 pm

The camera opens on Drew standing in the bathroom in a towel pulling a brush through his hair. From behind hands rest on his hips before moving up to spread over his chest.

Johnny: Mmm, there's my Champion. I knew you could do it love. Drew McIntyre, Five Nations Champion.

Drew: *he chuckles as he leaned back against Johnny* Thank you for believing in me even when I didn't. *he turns and kisses Johnny lovingly* I did it for you.

Johnny: *he smirks* Then I'm your good luck charm.

Drew: You are definitely that my love.

Johnny: *he moves away and hops up on the sink, tilting his head as he takes the brush from Drew and starts pulling it through the thick dark hair* So a Champion vs Champion match?

Drew; *hen nods as he leans into Johnny's touch* Yes, and exhibition of strength and talent. It will be a sight to behold.

Johnny: *laughs as he leans in and kisses Drew* Well I know that you can beat that other Champion and one day that his title will be yours too.

Drew: *he kissed Johnny back with a happy smile* Your confidence in me is astounding my love but you are right, one day that title will be mine.

Johnny: *he slid off the counter and with a smirk in place grabbed Drew's hands and pulled him into the bedroom, shoving him back onto the bed and then crawling up, pinning him down and kissing him hard* A little incentive to win Mr. Champion.

The camera pans out as Johnny's shirt goes flying followed by Drew's towel

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:06 am