An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

"The Celtic Warrior" Sheamus

Carter Lacroix

"The Celtic Warrior" Sheamus

Post  Carter Lacroix on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:49 am

Name: Sheamus
    Height: 6ft 6in (1.98m) Weight: 272lb (123kg)
    Hometown:Dublin, Ireland
    Nickname:The Irish Curse, Celtic Warrior
    Manager:
    CWA accomplishments: None
    Non-CWA accomplishments:2 time WWE champ, US Champion
    Type (Face or Heel):Tweener
    Style of Wrestling:powerhouse/brawler
    Gimmick: Proud Irishman
    CWA Win/Loss Record: 0-0-0
    Current CWA Fueds: None
    Finisher(s): Brogue Kick, Celtic Cross
    Appearance: Pale, red haired…It’s Sheamus, people should know!
    Entrance Theme: His usual one… ‘Written in my face’

Introduction Promo:
    A clip is shown of Cena winning yet another WWE title at a PPV against one of the other ‘popular’ superstars. Sheamus’ theme starts playing and he comes out, taking down Cena and punting the other man in the head to make sure he stays down. Looking furious, Sheamus goes and grabs a mike from one of the guys at ringside.
    Sheamus: I am sick and tired of these…over hyped idiots always being the ones ter win the titles!
    He kicks the unconscious Cena in the ribs angrily before continuing, glaring into the cameras.
    Sheamus: Why is it that when it comes to title matches, only the same few people are ever in the matches?
    Why is it that when the rest of us actually do get a shot, we are never allowed ter win? What’s even more annoying is that the ‘boss’ would rather enter himself in matches than put any of the other superstars in one.
    It’s not fair on the rest of us, especially not those who actually deserved a shot.
    I hope yer listening, all you rich business people who run this place… Because as of this moment, Sheamus is no longer yours. I quit.
    Sheamus goes to leave the ring after kicking both the unconscious men again then stops, holding the mike up to his mouth again.
    Sheamus: By the way, I’ve already got a deal with the new wrestling company, the CWA. Next time yeh all see me, that’s where I’ll be.
    He throws the mike down, making sure it hits one of the two men laying in the ring and smiles smugly as the screen fades out.

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: I got sick of Vince and then Hunter playing favourites. They only ever give title shots to the same few people. I came here fer a fresh start.

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:26 am