An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

5-21-12 Monday Night Carnage Results

Admin
    Admin

5-21-12 Monday Night Carnage Results

Post  Admin on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:42 am

The opening pyrotechnics go off as "Crying Like A Bitch" by Godsmack starts playing. The camera pans over the fans, excited as always to see their favorite superstars participating in their matches. The camera then pans over to Terry Funk and Val Venis.

Val: It's that time of night again folks, the time when the Warriors and Vixxens you know band together to give you one hell of a show! It's time for Monday Night Carnage. I'm Val Venis, he's Terry Funk, and together we will do our best to bring you the best coverage of the night.

Terry: That's right Val. Tonight we see Sheamus take on the Big Red Monster Kane!

Val: We also get to see Belle! I'm glad she's back in the company because the women's divison has been so empty without her!

Terry: How did I know that's what you would be interested about? *laughs* But enough talk, lets get to the first match of the night.

"Whatever's Real" by the High Crusade starts playing as Alex Shelley walks to the ring. He poses with a few fans for pictures, signs a few autographs, and then gets into the ring. He smiles and bounces on the balls of his feet as he awaits his opponent. However, Lucas' theme song never begins.

Lucas Turner vs Alex Shelley

Lucas tries to sneak up on Alex through the crowd as he has his bacTerk turned but Alex lands an elbow to the nose and smiles at the crowd as he caught Lucas by surprise. Alex follows with a European uppercut to the jaw and shoves Lucas into the ropes and lands a kick to the stomach and an elbow down into the upper spine. Lucas crawls around the ring as Alex follows. Alex's Irish Whip is reversed and Lucas smirks as he comes back at him, landing the heavy left hook before going for the pin.

Winner: Lucas Turner via pinfall

The camera fades in on a pair of black heels and then pans up a pair of long legs in a knee-length black pencil skirt, a black waist belt, a white button-up shirt with the top three buttons undone, and a beautiful face with downcast eyes.

Mariana: A lot of people ask me if I think I've still got it. Afterall, as WWE Assistant GM I've been sitting behind this desk for three years now.

She looks down over her shoulder at the desk she's leaning against. Suddenly she smiles and looks at the camera out of the corner of her eye.

Mariana: I'm Mariana Thomas and I'm here to prove I've still got it. When you're trained by Mr. Wrestlemania and The Cereberal Assasin, you don't forget what you've learned.

She looks toward the camera for the first time, brushing her long brown hair over her shoulder. Her hazel eyes seem kind and gentle, the opposite of what you would expect.

Mariana: Don't get me wrong, my time behind the desk had it's... perks.

She looks over her other shoulder and the camera zooms out to reveal a handsome man with short brown hair and green eyes watching her closely, arms folded across his chest, ready to draw the gun holstered at his side should the need arise.

Mariana: Not only did I get him, but I learned a valuable knowledge about corperate politics. A knowledge I intend to use to my advantage, if necessary.

The camera follows her as she goes to stand beside the man. She puts her hand on his chest and he puts an arm protectively around her waist.

Mariana: I don't intend to be walked all over, as the WWE would have done. That's why when Shawn and Hunter retired I said my goodbyes and came to a place where me and my talent would be respected. If I'm not...

The man pulls her in closer and puts his hand on his gun, something the camera focuses on.

Mariana: I think you get the idea. I'm really a kind and caring person. I can be your best friend, closest confidant, and advisor, but if you disrespect or hurt me or one of my friends I can and will make your life a living hell.

She lowers her eyes and stares directly into the camera through her eyelashes. Her tone is both teasing and serious at the same time.

Mariana: I don't care who you are; man or woman, champ or underdog, you will regret the day you took me for just another pretty face.

The camera fades out and the only sound is the receeding footsteps of her high heeled shoes, echoing over the black screen. When the cameras get back from commercial, Belle Moore is in the ring from her hiatus, "Bad Girlfriend" still playing over the speakers. Her theme song cuts off and "Take Over" by Dale Oliver beings to play and the fans go nuts for the arrival of Christian, accompanied by his ever faithful best friend Edge. The duo makes their way to the ring, Christian climbing in the ring, his arm obviously bothering him still, and Edge standing on the outside.

Five Nations Champion Christian vs Belle Moore

Belle goes for Christian as Christian gets in the ring. Christian turns it around and clubs away on Belle. Belle turns it around and goes for an arm bar submission hold but then Christian goes for the crossface. Belle makes sure she gets to the ropes to break the hold. Both men then continue to try and get submission holds in on each other as they hit right hands in between. Both fall out of the ring and continue to try and put submissions on each until the referee prizes them apart. Belle then pushes the referee and tells the fans that she is better than Christian. Christian charges at Belle but she sidesteps him and launches him into the ring post shoulder first. Christian screams out in pain because of what Lucas had done. Belle tosses him into the ring but Christian manages a roll up and gets the pin out of no where.

Winner: Christian via pinfall

Carter walks through the hall, dressed in a suit with his hair shaved close to his head. He looks very different than we are use to seeing him. Christian is slowly making his way down the hallway, holding his arm against his body. Carter sees Christian and rushes over to him.

Carter: Babe you okay?

Christian: *makes a pained face* My shoulder is killing me.....

Cater helps him inside the locker room and sits him down.

Carter: You alright babe?

Christian: I think so.... Addy went to get some pain meds....

Carter: *nods* God I never knew dad could do such things...

Christian: *sighs* I did not know either......

Carter: I wish I could do something for you...

Christian: *looks at him tiredly* Hold me?

Carter: *nods and holds Christian* What would your enemies do if they saw us like this? *chuckles*

Christian: *curls in close* Don't care right now.... *jumps as Edge storms in*

Carter: Adam, calm down.

Edge: I am not going to calm down! Jerry just ordered the medics not to give Jay any meds!

Carter: *growls* He what?

Edge: He said Jay wrestled tonight and that showed he did not need the meds! He even tried to say Jay was just trying to get the meds for drugs!

Carter: *slams his hand down on the desk* I'm sick of this! He's only doing this because Jay sided with me!

Edge: *shakes his head* This is a bunch of crap Carter.... *sighs*

Christian: I still am not going to side with him. *winces when he moves his shoulder* I don't care what he does....

Carter: Don't you think I know this Adam? Don't you think I'm doing all that I can! I have no power on the show!

Edge: Calm down! Look I know we are basicly weak right now.... But we have to come up with an attack of our own.... Jerry has shown what he is going to do, I think its time we showed...

Carter: Alright, what do you suppose I do Adam?

Edge: I don't know.... *growls* Stupid Lucas this is his fault! He is the reason Jay is in so much pain!

Carter: I'll talk to Roddy, see what I can do for a match.

Edge: Lucas vs. who though?

Carter: Someone who will give him a lot of pain.

Edge: *nods* I like the idea...

Carter: Kane? Or Sheamus?

Edge: Kane is deadlier but Sheamus has bad blood with him....

Carter: Sheamus would destroy him.

Edge: You pick whoever man.....

Christian is close to falling asleep despite the pain.

Carter: Sheamus. *shakes his head* Adam...Sis keeps a first aid kit in her purse. Take it out and give Jay a painkiller.

Edge nods before going to get it.

Carter: This is all my fault...

Christian: No it isn't....

Carter: It is!

Christian: He is just showing that he is a coward that thinks he can't trust anyone.... I mean I only said you were thinking because you were upset and he decided to threaten because of it....

Edge: I have the meds.

Carter: I'm not thinking...I'm doing. This company is going to be mine.

Christian: Just promise you'll be careful...?

Carter: I'll be as careful as I can be.

Christian nods before taking the pain pill and curling up.

Carter: It's okay for you to sleep now Jay.

Christian nods and soon is asleep. Carter runs a hand through his hair as the cameras fade to the ring. Sheamus' theme song "Loyal To No One" begins to play and he walks out to the ring, a confident smirk on his face as he gets in. A few seconds after he poses and tosses his shirt to a fan in the audience, Kane's pyrotechncis go off and the Big Red Machine storms to the ring.

1/2 Tag Team Champions Kane vs Sheamus

Sheamus takes quick control of Kane. He drives him down to the mat with a headlock take down and Kane looks to be in trouble. Sheamus irish whips him and falls to the mat. Kane jumps over him. As he comes back Sheamus hits a scoop slam and it looks like it could be over quickly. Sheamus gets a cover but Kane kicks out at 2. Sheamus gets Kane back up and hits his inverted pump handle slam. In the early going Sheamus is dominating. He stands across from Kane and waits for him to get up. When he does, Sheamus runs at him for the Brogue Kick. Instead Kane lifts a hand and lands the chokeslam before trapping him with a big boot.

Winner: Kane via pinfall

Nolee is seen backstage, sitting in a locker room that looks like it belongs to her and Sheamus. She looks like her mind is anywhere but her match and when she hears the door open, she looks up.

Nolee: *as Sheamus enters* I'm sorry you lost. You just can't cut a break huh?

Sheamus: *sighs as he sits down* Apparently not. I said I'd be properly focused on the match...but I wasn't. *he hangs his head, staring at the floor*

Nolee: *hugs him* Hey, cheer up. It could be worse. It could have been Lucas or Drew. Besides...I'm not focused on Punk...

Sheamus: True… *looks up at her* Wait, you aren’t why not?

Nolee: Didn't you hear we got a new Vixxen?

Sheamus: No…

Nolee: Yeah, Mariana....we uh...know each other...

Sheamus: *raises an eyebrow* Yeh do? How?

Nolee: She's from Nashville. We went to school together. We were even friends...’til we made the WWE...

Sheamus: Oh…what happened?

Nolee: *hesitates* Something. Look I need to train for my match tonight.

Sheamus: *nods* Okay… *stands up, not in a very good mood after his match* Good luck.

Nolee: We can go to dinner after the show. *smiles*

Sheamus: *smiles* Sounds good.

Nolee: You can even pick. *kisses his cheek*

Sheamus: *wraps his arms around her* But you know what kind of places I like.

Nolee: Hmm...I passed this little restaurant on the way to the arena that specializes in peaking duck. Wanna try it?

Sheamus: Sure. *kisses her cheek*

Nolee: *smiles* Sounds good to me then.

Sheamus: *grins* Okay then.

Nolee smiles and continues talking to him as the camera fades out. The camera pans back to the arena as "That's How Country Boys Roll" begins to play. Carter, dressed in his ring gear, makes his way to the ring. After a while when Vitani doesn't make her way to the ring, Carter is shocked. He looks up when he hears his father's theme music play and Jerry walks to the entrance ramp.

Jerry: Son, if you're wondering where Miss Summers is, she's not going to show up. I have to protect my assets so she's not going to fight you. After all we'd hate to see happen to her what you did to Santana Lopez. You do remember what happened to Santana don't you?

Footage rolls on the screen of the vicious attack Carter once gave Santana. When the footage stops the camera pans to Carter who looks unsure of himself before the camera pans back to Jerry.

Jerry: Son, they don't need a drunk who hurts women to run the place. That's why you need to remember your place is as talent, not as the boss.

The camera pans out to a commercial break. When the cameras come back on, they come on to show Angel James standing in the ring. "Broken Dreams" by Shaman's Harvest begins to play and Drew makes his way to the ring. Once he's in it, "Hell on Heels" starts playing and Nolee makes her way to the ring. She sits at ringside with Val and Terry, resting her head on her hands and her elbows on her knees as the match begins.

Drew McIntyre vs Angel James

Both people lock up in the middle of the ring before Drew gets a side head lock in and the bounces off the ropes and hits a clothesline on Angel. Drew then stomps away on Angel and hits hard right hands on her. Drew then picks Angel up and goes for a suplex but Angel slips out of it and rolls up Drew but can only get a one count. Drew gets to his feet and then hits a big boot on Angel. Drew then stalks Angel and then rolls him on his back and then stomps away on the neck. Drew then picks up Angel and goes for a neckbreaker and nails it. Drew clubs away on the back of the neck and then he picks up Angel and lands the Future Shock DDT before getting the pin.

Winner: Drew McIntyre via pinfall

Nolee sits at ring side, eyes still lock on Drew. She climbs in the ring before she and the Scottish superstar start arguing. It leads to shoving which leads to Drew pushing her hard enough that she turns funny on her ankle. Drew doesn't look remorseful as he leaves, passing CM Punk who makes his entrance as In Living Color's "Cult of Personality" plays.

CWA Champion CM Punk vs Co Vixxens Champion Nolee Lacroix

Nolee tries to stand but can barely do so. Punk, on the other hand, seems to have other plans for her. He tosses her into the turnbuckle and hits a running knee to her chest. Nolee cries out in pain and slumps against the turnbuckles but she gets no rest as Punk grabs her and hauls her to the center of the ring. Nolee tries to get free but falls again. This time referee Hanna Beckford runs to her aid and asks if she still wants to compete. Nolee shakes her head and Hanna signals for the bell to be rung.

Winner: CM Punk via the fact that Nolee is no longer able to compete

Medics show up to help Nolee, her arms wrapped around their shoulders. Meanwhile in the ring, CM Punk is celebrating. It is then that Wade Barrett makes his first apperance of the night. He attacks Punk from behind and hits him with a Wasteland. After Punk is laying in the ring, Wade grabs a microphone.

Wade: So you think you can just demand that you get me in a title match in a steel cage? You think Lacroix is doing you a favor? News flash, Phillip, you've just walked into hell. I'm a former champion. Not some punk kid who showed up because he wanted to join a different company. What you have just felt, what all of you fans see now, is what will happen when I face Phillip here. So be prepared for it.

Wade curbstomps his head one last time as the cameras fade as the show ends.

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:12 pm