An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

Shawn Micheals

Admin
    Admin

Shawn Micheals

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Name: Shawn Michaels
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 225 lbs
    Hometown: San Antonio, Texas
    Nickname: Heartbreaker, The Heartbreak Kid, HBK, The Icon -_-
    Manager?: None
    CWA accomplishments: None
    Non-CWA accomplishments: Worked in various other promotions; retired once
    Type (Face or Heel): Heel
    Style of Wrestling: Lucha libre
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): Massive ego, former boy toy
    CWA Win/Loss Record: N/A
    Current CWA Fueds: None
    Finisher(s): Sweet Chin Music, Inverted Figure Four
    Appearance: N/A
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): Sexy Boy (But I might change this)
    Introduction Promo:

*A video package of his historic career dating all the way back from his AWA days until his retirement from the WWE. In the background Maria can be heard posing the simple question: "Why are you back Shawn and what can you bring to the table?"*

*Cameras fade from the Hall of Fame ceremony to an empty locker room where Shawn can be seen sitting on a bench taping his wrist as if he's getting ready for a fight.*

Shawn: Why am I back? That seems to be the question of the year.

*stops what he's doing for a moment looking into the camera with a sly smile*

Shawn: I'm here to make sure this business and everything I worked to make it doesn't go to hell. Every Monday night when I'm sitting at home alone on my ranch watching the tele, I find myself getting angry and bitter over what it's become. None of these guys know what the hell they're doing and I'm here to light a fire in their...well you know what.

*goes back to taping his wrist, the sly smile no longer there having been replaced with frown*

Shawn: I didn't wrestle Bret Hart for over an hour or get my ass tossed around a steel cage for 3 quarter's hour just to see these guys take short cuts all because the status quo for what it means to be a professional wrestler or "sport's entertainer" has changed. Forget all that. Wrestling fans want to blood, sweat, tears and awesome wrestling and in order to do that one must be skilled in the ring with the passion for the business and the heart to carry on a legacy that started long before I was even born.

*gets up from his seat and goes over to the ring. He climbs the steps and slowly slips through the ropes walking to the center of the ring*

Shawn: I'm here to help create the next me. Someone better than me to continue on a legacy that I myself like so many others left behind and... *smirks* I'm here to make wrestling interesting again.

*is tossed a can of green spray paint and he sprays the letters HBK over the lens as the camera fades to black*

Superstar Base Pic (Post a picture of what your character looks like, or resembles): -_- If you don't know HBK then why are you here?

REASON FOR JOINING CWA: (this is to be written in your characters perspective about what they think they have to offer to the company)

Shawn: I love being retired, but what I can't stand is flipping on my TV and seeing so many younguns doing my craft wrong. Yes, my craft because I helped revolutionize the sport. I plan to take a few hand picked guys and turn them into catalysts for the Heartbreak Kid. Maybe then I can stay retired before I end up like old Slick Ric.

E-Mail address: Will PM it.
    Aim/MSM/etc screen name: None

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:13 am