An e-fed where your oc or existing wrestler can run amuck. With weekly shows and relationships galore, you'll never be bored.

Belle Moore

Admin
    Admin

Belle Moore

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Name:Belle Moore
    Height:5'7ish
    Weight:122
    Hometown:Colton, California
    Nickname:Bells
    Manager?:Not at the moment
    CWA accomplishments: None
    Non-CWA accomplishments:None Yet.
    Type (Face or Heel):Heel
    Style of Wrestling:High Flyer
    Gimmick:Hated but respected
    CWA Win/Loss Record:None yet
    Current CWA Fueds: None
    Finisher(s):Twist of Faith and a DDT with a twist
    Appearance:See Pic
    Entrance Theme:Bad Girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman
    Introduction Promo: Belle more walked down the hallways looking confident as always. She was just about to walk down another hall way when a man walked out and asked for an interview. With a sigh she nodded.

"What do you plan to do on your first night?" He asked and offered her the mike. Belle smirked and took the mike.

"I plan to beat some ass. This womens division is getting weak and focusing on these barbies. Well Im not a barbie and if you are then you better get outta my way. Im not afraid to hurt someone." She dropped the mike and walked away with her smirk in place. Knowing she just made herself the Anti-Diva or whatever they were called here

Superstar Base Pic:Posted at Bottom
    REASON FOR JOINING CWA: This womens division is too soft. Im a strong woman and proud. Why should kids look up to barbies? As far as Im concerned if your above 6 you should be over them. I want to reshape this division.

E-Mail address:

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:40 am